If this posts gets trips we do burning up for you
Does dodek usually do these things? Or did it just happen to be him last time

Fuck off furfag.

You first

?

Yeah I'm down I guess.

youtu.be/qFEWBm_3yK8
I'd prefer this

This. Even has a part for the engine noise or whatever other bullshit sounds you guys make.

Where do i sign up?

THIS

Funfact: here, in early 00's there was a 1.8 F7P swapped Twingo that attacks the local windy roads and passes at night time. No one was able to see who was the driver, but the car was found many years later wrecked in a local car junkyard with the tuned clio 1.8 engine still in place.

I know you're most likely bullshitting, but how feasible would a clio engine swap into a twingo be? Would you have to fabricate a lot or would it more or less fit right in?

here an example.

the twingo engine mounts are the same as the first gen clio, you only need to adapt the wirings or use a stand alone ecu.
There was speculations about that car and its driver, we think he was a rally driver that do pratice with that fancy twingo, maybe made out from a wrecked clio 1.8 16v,

I'm not even Veeky Forums but I believe we should do Heartbeat because a bunch of men singing high pitched would be amazing

it's a common engine swap into twingos

when i have some room to work on cars i'll do one myself

i already have the wheels. got them when my friend parted out a clio 16V, i should have bought the engine, but that was years ago...

picrel, twingo clock for scale

/a/ just put out their second orchestral album so why not

Interesting, thanks.
How much HP do those have compared to the stock twingo engine? As far as I'm aware the mk1 twingo makes like 75 max

140HP. twingos have had 55hp, 60hp and 75hp in the later 16V ones. so you're basically doubling horsepower.

I love those wheels

Holy shit, I imagine you have to swap the trans as well? Or di they use the same one? Are you gonna take it to the burgerking ring when you make the swap? A twingo with that much power sounds incredible, but I'm guessing it would be very expensive and require you know a mechanic since the most I can do is change filters and oil. Sorry about all the questions but I'm gonna get a twingo of my own soon and I havent found many people who have done engine swaps on them.

cmon m8s

Would be keen for something like Beat Of The Rising Sun or Forever Young, motivational eurobeat is best eurobeat

Or Remember Me

EVERY NIGHT YOU LIGHT ME WITH YOUR GASOLINE