/hou/ - Roads to Destiny

Previous Thread: Well the mini meet went well, came to a few decisions and it went smoothly without any arguments. Doing these face to face is so much better. So now instead of one meet, there will be two meets, a day cruise and a Night run/cruise.

onto.. THE NEWS:

- Night meet details can be found - Dagumi updated the wiki, under appreciated work. - Coffee and Cars on Saturday - Friday mini meet was banter and chill - The ultimate question - Butthurticus finally gets to attend a meet. - Even though we are all poorfags, but maybe we can fund this project for Dagumi and build this car together. It will be a great project car, something that all us can feel good about.

- Made videos of hightlights and the cruise back. youtube.com/watch?v=bx6A4wA-U4A & youtube.com/watch?v=Ppd_fWujsYA&feature=youtu.be

Well that's it for now!

Links:

New to /hou/ or want some updates? Add yourself into the roster if you haven't already.
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g8SQlAr_V43jeOt92yPrh0GXDmMcI2SYGbm3xP-XJkM/edit#gid=0

Missed out on the meet? Check out the pictures then.
>dropbox.com/sh/9kqqo9iawlhqq0h/AADG1-wnZGAv22PqzoB4zZX4a?dl=0

Looking to play some vidya? Join our steam group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/houstonchan

>Join us for a chat
app.groupme.com/join_group/23408529/tr6qiN

>ZeeMaps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2109989&location=Houston, TX#

>Check out our website & Wiki
nightwave.nfshost.com/
night-wave.referata.com/wiki/Houston_Night_Wave

Make sure you download the app "Zello" and join the H/o/u group.
This is our form of communication when on the road, it's a walkie talkie app for iPhone and Android.

>zello.com/channels/k/enuwI

Follow us on instagram
>instagram.com/hwatracing/

Remember, /hou/ strong, /hou/ family.

Other urls found in this thread:

wisconsindot.gov/Pages/dmv/vehicles/title-plates/hobbyist.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow
im first

what an honor

Look at this post if you want to learn more about the AE86 project, it's a good cause if we all put our money in it. We all can work on it and heck who doesn't love an AE86. Not sure how long this deal will stay but I'm sure if we all put money into it collectively it shouldn't be much for us.

>Well the mini meet went well, came to a few decisions and it went smoothly without any arguments.

No it did fucking not.

Yes it did, I don't remember anyone fighting or screaming. We put our opinions on the table and worked them out.

Whenever I feel better, I'm going to check out the Tacomas/Scion xB. Had a mini surgery yesterday, and finally got scheduled to see the 3rd and final surgeon.

Therapist said I should keep attending meets to keep my mind off things, even if it knocks me the fuck out for the following few days.

>Therapist said I should keep attending meets to keep my mind off things

Your therapist is a good person.

New all time record.

Looking for workout buddy. No homo.

Possibly homo.

;~;

I can front about 30 or 40 bucks tops.

Looking for incentive to work out at all because I never have before. Not seriously. I don't wanna die on the touge from a heart attack.

Mentioned this many threads ago, but if you're in the west side area I usually go to my apartments gym to work out, you're more than welcome to join.

I'm located between barker cypress, and 290.

It's a me, SC

What exactly is the end goal for the project? Having a restored AE86? Who would keep the title? Who would put the work into it?

>Not dying of a heart attack during hektik skids on the 610 and becoming a legend

An mx-5 miata

The goal is of this project is really to restore it to a decent condition, give more life to it, more importantly it will be something for all of us to enjoy. Everyone who wants to will put in the work, it could also be a learning experience for many. Not sure, who will actually have the title but I was thinking Dagumi should. It also matters on the budget, the more budget we have the more sanic we make it.

As opposed to mx-4 miata

It's the /hou/ community project car since the SC, Studebaker, and van fell through.

I'm willing to put in $500-800 in it, Dracula has transport and storage covered. That leaves the remaining $1,500 to be raised.

Studebaker is still viable; just zero rush.

I can also get the car licensed permanently for $200.00 with a free pass for modifications.

I dont have too much cash on me, but I can put $50 however I will work on it as much as I can.

>I can also get the car licensed permanently for $200.00 with a free pass for modifications.

How's that work, if I may ask?

wisconsindot.gov/Pages/dmv/vehicles/title-plates/hobbyist.aspx

>650hp muscle coupe
>closed off hexagons in the grill

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

probably the best OP picture so far

The grille isn't closed off, are you blind?

That's where the structural front bumper is. Pretty much all new Chevrolets either hide it in the grille or incorporate it into the design.

such as my sonic.

Bump. Y'all should go to Ferrari festival this year

Premium 93 octane at Mobil for $2.12? Fug super cheap. Anyone else find cheaper? Premium only. This was at highway 6 and kieth harrow

I just moved inside the loop, and it's $2.19 for REGULAR near me. Cheapest i've seen 93 is $2.80.
Also,
>this parking situation
Kill me plz

Fug that's high. Also rip to your paint, xb drivers are notorious for driving intoxicated and having fucked up door edges.

For that, I'd definitely go

Living in those areas, you're lucky to even find parking nearby desu. Living at my old place I had to walk two minutes just to get to my car.

$2.07 for premium at Highway 6 and 290

When I came back through Angleton after the mini-meet Sunday, the north side Buckeys had regular for like $1.60 and premium for $2.05. Lowest I've seen it in a while.

Oh ok I am blind. None the less it still means half of the grill is functional

There were like 4 testarossas, a 288 GTO, an California and 2 of these guys

"IMPORTANT: This is our third month at Memorial City Mall and we are making improvements. Please share the updated map. We've added more parking lots for cars, they will be blocked off exclusively for us, we've highlighted (blue) lots where spectators can park, we will have security help guide traffic into parking spaces and we have added another entrance on the right side. Also, the food court is OPEN during the entire event, it has air conditioning, restrooms and food so feel free to go inside to take a break."

C and C.

but how do we get to park at the show?
Do we just come early?

i sure hope the shitty chinese food places are open

D A N K

I always take samples from all the places then go get a mcdouble, just enough to feel full after all that

going to try to come to Cars and coffee in the E30. A/C working again, brakes kinda ok, random check engine light (but it's obd1 in an 80s bmw). ST wheel got bent because a huge pot hole on 59 near bissonet overpass. so i'm not driving that until i get a new one or repair

might try and autocross the e30 (aug 7th @ hpd academy) if i can pass tech inspection, and fix my 'short throw;' dipstick problem

the body roll will be fun

Nice, hopefully get to see your E30 finally.

Need more twisties. I can't find anything south of houston and the stuff near Austin is far. Im curious about Breacher State Park it says you can drive through for $3

Buescher State Park**

I'm not too sure. I'll send a Facebook message to the group page and hope for a response.

Yea I sent them a message like at 12 but no reply, maybe you'll get better luck.

Who homo here?

we have miatas and s2ks

TRIPS

What do ya'll think of this? It's a much shorter livingston circuit, but it's still a little long. There pretty much no boring parts except for the area around the bridge. However, on Bing it says some of the roads on the east side of livingston are paved, but google earth view looks gravel.

GS and I were looking at those roads a while back, they look pretty damn good from streetview.

I don't even know if I could buy a bus pass. 130 month in my town.

probably not.

feelsbadman.

GTX 750 Ti

i could probably buy a good feed at maccas, but only because i work there and get half price

We'll meet around this area before 7

I don't think fucking your hand counts.

Ok that considered still

AMD 7970 $85
AMD X4 830 + 6GB + Motherboard + Case $65
EVGA 600W - $35

$185 Gaming PC m8, loving it.

Good Night Wagecucks bump