i.imgur.com/60ZyVnF.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hello

Kissing and fondling Ageha! 98I-64-95*!

youtu.be/DTDPzO3dqmI

*Centimeters and Japanese cup size

I love Asuka

Yagyuu is cool.

Friendly reminder that they constantly draw Bashou thicker than Ageha despite having way smaller measurements

What a big titted baka

My Ryoubi is upside down, what should I do?

Flip her around, stupid.

no u

Grasp her firmly

>Ryoubi with pancake ass

It's a crime I tell you

Ryoubi sets unrealistic beauty standards for women.

It's physically impossible for women to be as flat as her.

Bullshit, I knew a girl who was super flat. She also had a good booty and was all of 4'11" tall. She was fun to be with and mess around with, but alas, it was not meant to be. I had to leave for law school, and I'm not interested in long distance relationships.

Her flatness is only a mockery of real flat

kys

Kiss?

Mirai is even flatter than Ryoubi! She's 100% perfectly flat!

>those mosquito bites

nipples on top of bone or get out.

Mirai is the BUSTIEST! She makes Murasaki look flat!

Delete this.

>Can't handle a sexy mature woman

I can't when their body is mutilated like that!

Can she pull a gun from between her tits now?
The paizuri cannon?

I should really start writing down commission ideas

>better version of pic related
>double naizuri from Ryoubi and Mirai
>Mirai performing autonaizuri

basically anything involving pettanko

I'd like to see those last two.

But not enough to actually give anyone money to draw it. You're on your own, pal.

>Haruka tries to get in user's pants
>user seems to be dead serious about opposing to it
>She doesn't listen to him a d is about to get him inside of her
>user starts crying
>...
>With a disturbed expression, she stops all of a sudden and leaves his room
>user locks the door and window
>Next day he finds a letter where she claims to be deeply sorry for what happened last night, asking him to forgive her and promising to never force herself on him like that

What do?

Doesn't Haruka mention giving her dogs drugs to make them want everything she does to them? I feel like this isn't very in-character for Haruka. It's definitely some sort of trick.

Friendly reminder that you will NEVER get to order pizza from Crimson Pizza.

What's going on here? Why is Murasaki attacking her best friend? Is she that obsessed with getting pizza?

No; they want everything she does to them on tjeir own, though she gives them drugs for testing purposes.

Besides I never said user was a dog.

Finding your wife taking a nap on the floor and pick her up so you can princess carry her to bed!

I'm pretty sure that's what's happening. Murasaki will reach in and pull the pizza right out of Mirai if she has to.

>you will never care for your senran who fell asleep after a long day of training.

You mean like massaging her with lotion afterwards to help her muscles relax? Cook for her when she's worn out and just cuddle up to her on the couch infront of the TV so she can drift into a cozy nap right next to you?

Haruka is a mean bully.

>rin will never snore loudly in your face

>candle wax sadism
I'm actually okay with this.

I'm slowly turning into a masochist.

Should I get that pizza I was talking about earlier?

Eh, I'm a masochist too, but burns hurt for a long time. I don't think I'd enjoy that. I'd prefer punching, kicking, strangling, whipping, et cetera. And also not by Haruka.

Actually you use specific candles for such play that have a lower burning point. That means they'll sting a bit and leave a red mark for a while, but you won't have any nasty burns.

Oh, interesting!

I heard about those

Ryouna doesn't like them

>Not leaving with 100% of your body covered in first degree burns.
GAY!

Not all of us are near-immortal ninjas that can be pummeled by giant Eldritch horrors and take no damage (aside ripped clothing).

None can compare with Ryouna's masochism.

BEEP BEEP BEST GIRL COMING THROUGH

Ryouna likes soft vore instead of hard vore with blood and stuff! She's a dirty fucking casual M!

Ryouna's the kind of masochist that needs to come up with an excuse for her black eye and stitches, not someone that wants to keep it in the bedroom.

Basically, Ryouna isn't happy unless all her friends think you're a physically abusive spouse/boyfriend.

She has an innocence fetish and doesn't want to taint her user like that!

I am going to hug Ryouna and tell her she didn't do anything wrong, and that she can cry if she wants, that she doesn't need to be strong all the time, and that I will be there for her, that I will be strong for her and Ryoubi whenever she needs me to be and again tell her she did nothing wrong and just to let out all the tears.

That's nice of you to say that but I think you're reading Ryouna-chan's personality completely wrong.

You can do that for Ryoubi-chan though just don't be too direct about it, sis doesn't like it when she thinks she's being coddled.

Done.

Next: Mask Kumo

Ryouna couldn't protect big sis! She let her go and get killed, and now she's never coming back!

Which characters have you done?

>never coming back

You underestimate the power of fanservice asspulls. She'll be back along with the festival sisters and Sayuri, much like Kagura and Naraku came back for EV.

Are you the user who made these posts?

OK, but she'll only come back once! After that, she's really gone forever!

They'll just go to another planet with fanservice asspulls that can bring back people as many times as you want.

Here's the ones that are done.
mega.nz/#F!cV5yxKJb!gO0wM2DD5xhlezX82efwzQ
About half of them were made by another user though.

If there are multiple dimension are their multiple souls for each character? If so what happens when they get to heaven? Are there like 4,000,000 Ryoukis when she gets to heaven or is there just one? How would one soul split over multiple bodies work?

>implying Senrans have souls

Remember that Jet Li movie "The One"? It works like that. When one Ryoki dies, the power of the dead Ryoki gets split among all her other counterparts.

OK! So we have:

Hanzo: Katsuragi and Yagyu left.
Crimson: Complete
Gessen: Yumi and Shiki left.
Hebijo: Murasaki, Imu, Ryoubi and Ryouna left.

Yes.

Stop it.

Different afterlifes. There's no guarantee that in the event of an afterlife existing, it's the same one in each dimension.

I still like you.

Never.

I want to titfug Fuga!

I told Ryoubi that semen is good for your breasts and then this happened

i.imgur.com/60ZyVnF.jpg

the absolute madwoman

>Nipple fucking
Of all the physically impossible things that happen in hentai, nipple fucking is the worst and most boner-killing.

>know a bunch of girls online
>all of them hate nipple fucking and it literally hurts some of their chests when they think about it
such an odd fetish where I havent seen a single one of the sex it applies to enjoy it

Monster Girl Senrans are totally cool!

Well, you've finally done it. You've met your Senran IRL and she likes you. But she is already 30, and she has a son, and her drug-dealing baby daddy might show up at any moment and even her shinobi powers can't protect you.

What do you do?

Shiki is like totes an exhibitionist and luvs the idea of lots of boys jacking it to her! Fer shuh! And with how's totes hot she is, she knows there are like or at least 4-5 guys doin' it each night! And she like gets off to that, it gets her sheets soaked!

Its not a monster its a rejected design for Anne in Persona 5

But who are those girls cumming on Ryoubi?

kek I move on m8

Ask her to end my suffering.

I LOVE Kasumi!!! SO much!!! She's the best!!!!!

Shiki is not a reject! Like wow, you don't just say that about a girl, you'll totally crush her feelings y'know?

Leave. I'm not going to raise my senran's son.

Kasumi... Why are you getting off from wearing Hikage's clothes? You better was them before you give them back!

I kill her for not staying true to me, then I kill the kid.
Then I GRIIIFIIIIITHHH

What is Miyabi's expression trying to convey?

NOW I'VE LOST IT

Treat her son right, so he starts calling me Dad. Taunt his real dad until he comes at me in a drug filled rage, then when he comes to kill me, the son jumps in front of me to stop his Dad. The kid gets killed and then the Dad goes and kills him self.

Problem solved!

Slimegirl nipplefucking = legit
Inverted nipplefucking = aight but im still gonna look at you weird
hard nipplefucking = please take an anatomy class

She is challenging alphas, saying that if you want that many centimeters of softness, she is the gatekeeper and you have to impress and satisfy her as well

She is trying to give Murasaki a friendly hug because Murasaki is her comr- I-I mean friend.

Miyabi is kind of awkward when it comes to relationships if you never guessed it.

Which senran(s) has gigantic inverted nipples that you can literally fuck like in that one piero doujin?

Shiki?

>~9 hears differem e between us
>Already has a child

I ask myself what kind of love she holds for me.