/ssbg/ - Super Smash Bros. General

>News
- Update 1.1.6 now available for download!

- 1.1.6 Balance Patch Notes:smashboards.com/threads/436806/

- 1.1.5 Balance Patch Notes: smashboards.com/threads/433162/

>Resources and Guides
pastebin.com/vN9tKBx1

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
challonge.com/4chantourney54
discord.gg/spbDw
discord.gg/KHXfB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that every relevant regular can be found in the ssbg discord
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF

Move to the ssbg discord if you want to keep in touch with everyone and play games every now and then.
Rest in piece and don't forget to thank moxy, chazo, chad and rakky for killing the general.

This coming TUESDAY (9/27) I plan to do yet another Wii U tournament assuming we get enough people. This one still has the custom moves gimmick (no equips).

Consider signing up and stuff!

challonge.com/4chantourney54

Why so pathetic? Falafei now hosts /ssbg/'s tournaments

You can fuck right off this place

I'd defend chazo by saying he doesn't randomly changes the date at the last minute, but we both know it isn't true

In case someone is blind, it's chazo who keeps bumping this shithole with random pictures and webms

>In case someone is blind
people can't be this blind right? I mean it's too obvious that he's making these threads just so he can have a place to advertise his tourney even though no one likes him

dorf about to get destroyed by mr r

stream?

You'll be surprised at how autistic some people here are at defending someone who was "nice" to them.

Don't forget to sage your posts since there is no smash discussion happening in here anyway, just chazo bumping his own thread in hope of activity until it gets archived in the night again

No, /ssbg/ is not dead, but just that the regulars are playing and discussing smash in /ssbg/ discords instead.

If everyone in the discords just placed here, we'd have smash activity daily again.

you're rob aren't you?

Anyone wanna 1v1

Hype post, fucking sick. Thanks for sharing

ill send you a fr

he also regularly shittalks people who attend his tournies for no good reason and has broken his own rules regarding miis

>joins chazos discord
>joins chazos tournament
>complains about /ssbg/ being kept alive
what a retard

Hosting

broke his own rules regarding doubles with CPUs too

sage your offtopic post there is no reason to bump this thread

Stop forcing your shitty thread already

I'm very sure that kind of spam goes against global rules

Please help us report chazo when he shills his discord...

...and when he shills his shitty tournaments.

Sage your post next time, you're just helping chazo if you don't

How do I sage?

simply write "sage" in the options field

GGs Tonpon

good games i have a few questions for you. what do you think i can improve on? why did you jump around and attack nothing if i died and also wouldnt do those jump things during the match? did you only want to play on smashville because you kept picking it?

I only picked Smashville because I'm just used to doing that, I autopilot whenever I'm on the stage screen unless someone tells me to pick other stages basically

I jump around and attack nothing when you're dead because I have nothing else to do and it can help with making sure your shorthops/fastfalls are clean, I guess

In terms of improving you were pretty good anyway. I guess you could be more careful at high percents, there were a couple times when I got you with some bullshit grab and won just because you were playing risky. Also try and move around more, there were a few times when you were stationary just spamming jab or trying to stuff an approach and I was able to punish you for it after catching on pretty quickly. Try improving your grab game too, especially with Roy, because you got most of your damage from single hit punishes when you could've racked up % a lot quicker by using grab mixups and taking easy combos.

thanks i didnt know those. playing risky is the fun part so i dont think i can get rid of all my risk but i guess i could be smarter about it. yeah i main shulk so i didnt practice roys grab follow up since it doesnt seem like he has a lot.

taking drawing requests

please draw red alt Marth

draw a black pedo autist crying and kicking a dead horse

Image attached but with Flanders replaced by the Falco in and Homer replaced by Fox

>"Join moxy's discord!"

Holy circlejerk. Why do people support that cancerous place?

noone does besides the people already in it, dont worry about it

Moxy's discord officially died when he let in chazo. The same chazo that moxy relentlessly complained and shat on for months as the worst person here.

sleep tight cancer

discord.gg/spbDw

which one?

it expired

Is posting a discord link reportable?

Not sure.

I'll report it if you do

Why is the thread so dead? Also Post webms

nobody plays smash 4 anymore and the shitposters drove away the pm and melee players, not to mention rampant off-topic posting like this one

So where do all the pm and melee players go? I just wanted to git gud with dorf.

>Nobody plays Smash 4 anymore
You mean /ssbg/ scared of new players by earning a reputation of being one of the worst generals on Veeky Forums

>nobody plays smash 4 anymore

Completely wrong retared, people in /ssbg/ still play smash and discuss smash daily. Except in the discords instead of the threads.

I don't understand why they don't just play in the threads

discord.gg/KHXfB

You people keep shitposting about the discords but have you actually tried joining and not being a retard?

As someone new to smash+new to /ssbg/ I joined the discords and I have to say, they are all extremely friendly, helpful and patient with my lack of skill, even teaching me how to play, all in good fun.
They don't just play smash as regularly as they can but a bunch of other games too.
I haven't even bothered to circlejerk, if you just join and type @3ds/@wiiu whenever you want to play people will join you and just play.

All of you shitposting, you should try and get a life sometime.

I'd rather not.

the same faggot has been making and bumping his threads for the past 2 weeks non-stop
sage and let it die as they usually do

>join discord
>get kicked or something
I just wanna play smash you fuckers

The discords are not really open to the public, as they try to advertise.

You have to be a circlejerker and suck up to the admin, else you will be bullied and ostracized.

You must inform Moxy if you want to invite someone or if you want an invite

Moxy let in Chazo, so by comparison, everyone else is welcome.

This is a new rule so fuck off

Trying to get into melee, what are some good beginner characters? Ganondorf? The plumbers?

>defending Moxy

t. rakyy
t. pame

etc.

>being this mad and jealous because moxys discord made ssbg and other shitcords irrelevant
laffin at u

missing dlc characters.

So Moxy and co. Definitley argue with themselves in thread, right

It's almost time for our 2nd ever player of the week! Who do you think it will be this time?

I've decided on Bowser since out of all the characters in Melee, he's my favorite.

t. pame

You will get bodied at every encounter, the only thing bowser has going for him is upB out of shield, which isn't even that good.

I haven't gotten 3DS games here in over a month.

who 1v1 here?
wii u

/ban chazo

>hmmm who should I play
>I KNOW, LITERALLY THE SECOND WORST CHARACTER IN THE GAME

meant to quote

This thread only serves one purpose: trashtalking on every regular who didn't join moxys shitcord and chazos place on the internet to look for attention
It will die in nighttime since that's when chazo, moxy and their cocksuckers are asleep
You have developed into a special kind of cancer

hey, I agree with you, but you cant really stop it

You can stop posting or at least sage your posts so chazo is forced to bump this place with images and webms again

/shutdown /ssbg/

I don't know which discord you joined but moxy is a fake cunt who will pretend to be nice to you and ban you if you find games elsewhere, he already threatened several regulars over this and banned amatosk

Ohh!! its about to die!! here he comes guys hes gonna bump it again!! cmon lil nigger!!

Why is amatosk such a bitch