/pg/ - Persona General

Please don't NTR Ryuji edition

Old and done: NEWS
>P5 Translations: p5anon.imgur.com/
>Trophies imgur.com/a/AwlYV
>Full Soundtrack mega.nz/#!SkhyDCDb!qlwAxLlyc1dNkBek3cJtT12Hf_oBXOaIm71Y9Vompy0I
>Locations/Dungeons/Misc imgur.com/a/FEkpW
>Portraits mega.nz/#!R0EzxIyb!WRA_4wI_4nOuZzrjbTeW8mo9LdfFn5Cx4y0HzYS8MG4
>Other Images mega.nz/#!OYpigabJ!pd65YCwLuIWjHFCMuDNvkjaNvkQSLrQAWVxVvwXzivc
>The Soundtrack can be found at domi-persona.tumblr.com/post/150303511502/p5-ost-unzip-pw-sharebymamoru-updated
>P5A: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3: Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Persona 5 released in Japan; February 14th in North America and Europe + PAL regions
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

/pg/ FANFIC ARCHIVE: pastebin.com/u/pg-archivist

Haru

So, did the conspiracy kill Futaba's mom? Was it Goro?

Futaba

Let's remember the good times

Makoto

THIS is the game we were supposed to get, Persona 5, directed by Katsura, 2014 Winter for PS3
Instead we got the piece of cuking shit known as P5, directed by HASHINO, Summer 2016

Is cute

look at this neet

Spongebob

>Winter 2014
>so quite literally one month from 2015 in Japan
>so much crying over the delay to 2016
shake my head

Need a version with Futabas mom

Please God, let me meet him. All I want to is to find that perfect boy I know exists. He’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The boy who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the boy I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the boy who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart.Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.

F U C K I N G M E N U S

That's a cute squid

Futaba's and Yusuke's seiyuu.

Would you drink from JCs cup?

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is best girl!

mAK0T0

>P4
>Fail to rescue whoever is show in the TV
>They turn up dead as a horrified party member calls you crying about it

>P5
>Fail to finish a dungeon
>ANNE GETS RAPED BY HER TEACHER, MAKOTO IS FORCED INTO DRUGGED UP PROSTITUTION, FUTABA KILLS HERSELF, HARU IS RAPED BY HER FIANCE AND MARRIES HIM, THE MC IS DRUGGED AND THEN EXECTED WITH A HEAD SHOT IN COLD BLOOD NOTHING PERSONEL

literally 2 edgy

Yusuke is best boy!

mankoto

>february 5 2015
>playing payday2 on deathwish
>playing go bank, one of the hardest maps at the time
>pv1 is live
>alt tab, watches trailer
>holyshit.jpg
>rewatches 50 more times
>hyped as fuck
>meanwhile my team gets downed and die, and shitty ia doesnt target afk players so game never ended
>in the end p5 was disappointing

can't believe i ruined the game because of this

mAK0T0

these bad end memes needs to end unless you guys post what happens to Ryuji and Yusuke

Makoto!

mANGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIC VCHITCICHCRTHHTIHCCCCCC THIC THIC THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Ryuji becomes a real cripple
Yusuke pleases old men for art supplies

Why are people getting triggered over non-canon game-over events?

They literally don't matter. It's just the game punishing you by going "SEE, IT'S YOUR FAULT THIS HAPPENED! FINISH THE DUNGEON NEXT TIME JACKASS"

Yusuke pleases Joker for art supplies

Jesus christ.

I wonder if Ryuji will still say on Valentines that he can't get a girl (if you don't romance Anne).

So, is the game disappointing or are you guys memeing?

p5 really shit the bed story wise and hashino (still) ripped off stuff from the past with added "adults are evil" and "edgy"

I think people just want to know what those bad endings are. No one is really triggered, people are just in a "give me more please" phase.
And let's just wait and see what happens when you die right after the Igor twist or if you die during the final battle.

it's fucking nightmarishly bad, only shills defend it here

Game is great. People just don't really have much to discuss.

yeah that one who keeps trying to downplay his waifu being a drugged up yakuza slut is the worst

If you don't romance Anne, he says "There's someone I have my eye on", but that's all.

It's an awesome game! Kids Rule Adults Drool!

W-well

CONFIRMED

cute if true

Rank persona games by:
>Plot
>Boys
>Girls
>Meme material

>Being the teacher's personal cumdumpster
>Getting raped and having to marry your rapist
>Being drugged and forced into prostitution

The only one that gets a not rapey bad ending is Futaba, and she literally kills herself in hopeless despair.

Yes, game is pretty good
Especially because it provided opportunities like pic related

good trips

Man, and people want to call P3 the edgiest one of the games? When this shit happens, don't forget in P4 if you fail to stop Adachi shadows come to the real world and you get the pleasure of hearing Naoto get killed brutally by them, fail to save Marie and you get a scene of her vanishing into the fog. You also forgot about what happens to Yusuke if you fail, He becomes a complete slave to that greedy old man.

>/pg/ hates Persona 4 now
What the fuck happened?

Memes then
Okay

Amazing how much to shit this general went after the people that gave some fucks left, it smells like /v/ im here, spoiler faggots really are underage

Feel free to answer this post with danke memes, im not staying, im going to /fegg/ and /smtg/

Yuki calm down stop fucking spamming me

So Anne fucks the teacher she hates
Yusuke ???
Makoto gets drugged prostitute and you get framed
Haru unhappily marries her Fiance
Futaba kills herself.
Sae's ???
Shidou ???

That right?

>keep trying to force this narrative about Persona 5 portraying adults as evil
>half of the Conspirators that help the Phantom Thieves are adults
What poor excuse of a meme is this.

so what is this Yusuke thing real or not since u guys keep spamming the Makoto prostitute shit

Absolute madman.

kek

He wants your dick wet.

Joka approves this

Makoto is real
which Yusuke thing?

did this autistic fuck mean to say /feg/

does he actually think that the literal worst general on the site is better than this place

Yusuke's is real

Only 144 more days guys!

Man, the persona fanbase wouldn't last a day with Danganronpa. You can't handle non-canon game overs, let alone a game where 2/3rds of the waifus are canonical sluts, nymphos, victims or perpetrators of rape, etc,

>Plot
P2 > P5 > P3 = P4

>Boys
P5 = P2 > P3 >>> P4

>Girls
P5 >>> P2=P3=P4

people keep shitposting that he pleases old men for art supplies so. what is the truth

so when does the official popularity poll typically happen? two weeks or a month after release?

it's a F/SN meme

I want his ass spread wide open

They're so stylized it's great

weren't you guys shitting yourselves like two weeks ago because Kirigiri died?

Anyone have the pic of Makoto's beach sunset event?

>P2
>P2
>P2
>P3?

i don't think anyone's posted what actually happens to Yusuke, all the stuff about him getting prostituted is just memeing and people hoping for doujins.

we know Makoto gets founded drugged up and what else would Yakuza do with a drugged up girl but fuck her for her bad end, and one of the bad ends has Joker getting head shot at the police station in late November but those are the only two confirmed with actual screenshots or videos.

We will see Potter, Yusuke and Futaba topping the chart and maybe Goro.
There, I spoiled it for you.

>plebs don't understand real art

don't forget MC becomes another inmate's bottom bitch in prision

in the good end

>2
>2
>1
>4

>Takamaki pleases gym teachers for money! Ohohohoho

It'll definitely be:
Potter>Makoto>Futaba>Yusuke

Makoto and Futaba were the best ranked girl pre-release and the japs love them after release too.
MC always gets the top spot. Yusuke is everyone's guess, but they seem to hate Ryuji and Anne , so it's either him or Haru

>and one of the bad ends has Joker getting head shot at the police station in late November
I think this is all of the bad ends. The ruse plan is dependent on Sae cooperating, and if you get an early game over she thinks your mind is still addled from the drugs and leaves, then Goro comes in and kills you in the real world.

wait there's a video/screenshots of Makoto's?

They really weren't kidding when they said this was an anniversary title.

They ripped off literally a character or theme from every Persona game in a way

literally all of it is ripped off Jojo's so I don't see the problem?

There's no scene for it. A pair of cops walk into your house and go "We found a drugged schoolgirl in a place for illicit activities, and she mubled your name and something about the PT. Come to the station"

there are screenshots of Makoto's, it's literally just two cops coming to talk to Joker at the cafe though, you don't see her at all.

it's different than the anime cutscene bad end, it's in-game engine. there's a youtube video of this one.

can i pet Morgana? if yes how MUCH can i pet him?

So, Soejima or Kazuma?

both are good

kek all of them are gonna be like this but i hope we see them soon

Yeah but Goro says the exact same line.
His voice is fucked up though to not spoil it.

here you go

Futaba's the same. Two cops walk in, say something and you go to jail. It appears to be the same event for everyone, but with different dialog having to do with the dungeon you failed.

Kaneko

you can fondle his tiny cat cock all you want user

Kaneko no contest. Doi over Soejima

Yosuke and Chie managed to beat Yu for the Golden poll.

I guess Nips weren't impressed with his personality.

Reminds me that interview with Kaneko and Araki that was a thing.

And Anne's? I really wanna know about Ryuji and Yusuke's though, since Haru's is pretty obvious.