Fun low power cars?

Greetings faggots, need help picking my next car.
Inb4 v8,turbo, rwd or die. Ect

Live in the land of Australia
I'll have about 15k to use including insurance.
Im on my p plates and currently own an automatic subaru GX. Going to sell it when i get my greens and purchase a manual car.
Cars that caMo ught my attention so far

1. Subaru impreza rs (or non turbo models)
2. Toyota supra N/A
3. Honda integra type R
4.)nissan 1990 s13 ( turbo but legal) or s15 spec s

Any other cars i should consider, and if i could get any general info on the cars above would be much appreciated.

S13 man. My neighbor owned one and took me hooning in it one evening. Shit was fun as fuck.

peugeot 205gti/mi16, 309gti, 306gti-6/rallye, 405mi16

How are euros for parts though? If something breaks it wont be cheap to find replacements. Or is that just a meme

I drive a USDM Integra GS-R.

Fun as hell. Incredibly easy to maintain. Looks pretty damn fine too. I absolutely love mine, I'm certain the Type R can only be better.

The AW11 is the most fun car (with

well you're in Australia some you can forget these i think

Fc rx7, i have one and im in aus too. Its gr8 fun

Didn't you cunts get the AE110-111 Toyota Levins? Pick one of those up with either the 20 valve Silver or Blacktops, or the last gen 4A-GZE supercharged

a miata.

Fair enough so far the honda is winning out over the other options. They seem indestructible And easy to repair. Plus its decently powerful for what it is.

>owning a Miata
>in Australia
I imagine you might as well have a badge on the back that reads "Poofter"

Convince me annon

The Honda is going to be slow and FWD. It will also be super reliable, and fun to drive. If this is going to be your daily, it would be a good choice and probably the cheapest to own in the long run.

Ignore this post, he's a retard.

The ITR is the best car you can buy there

>Fc rx7

Good advice if you like working on cars

frs/brz

Just get a foxbody

E36. I've owned two and both were great fun. The 328i brings you pretty close to the power-to-weight limits on P-platers, comes in manual and is RWD with well sorted suspension. OEM parts form other models can be used for power and handling upgrades since many parts are interchangeable.

pretty bad desu, the 205, 309 and 405 are 30 year old cars and peuegeot no longer officially offers support for them.
there are owners clubs in aus that could advise you better

the pre bugeye impreza wrx are turbo and legal, well a few are models are, other than that pretty much all the silvias are p plate legal even if they have turbos

>no mr2 mentioned yet

read the thread