Why don't you just fuck him?

Why don't you just cuck him?

Why don't you just.. hug him?

Why don't you just race him?

Why don't you just mug him?

Why don't you just face him?

Why don't you just ride him?

Why don't you just fly above him?

>doing thousand mile one-way bi-yearly trip from Chicago to Denver to see family
>Nebraska state trooper doing 65 in a 75 on I80
>line of traffic forms
>cars overtaking at 66 in the left lane because one of the worst states in the union
>takes half an hour to pass a fucking cop because there's a dozen cars in front of you

>Driving in Denver

How do you survive? I took a road trip from CO springs to montana then to wyoming. The drivers out there were so sane compared to the Colorado drivers. When we got back I could barely stand these fucking idiot drivers.

I know exactly what you mean, they're all morons in CO. I liked the state when I was younger but now that I have to drive in it I fucking hate it.

I hate to say it but all the niggers and mexicans in Chicago drive better than everyone in CO.

good thread OP

You fucking destroyed the thread. Fuck you and your shitty green text.

black men tend to be ok drivers, mexicans typically just don't want to damage their whip

Must be your state OP. New England cops seem to enjoy driving at triple digit speeds even when not in pursuit so we never really deal with the issue of slow police cars.

here in burgerland they can pull you over for doing that
>dickhead cop in Maryland going 69/70ish in the left lane on I-95
>I stay in right lane because it's the law, and less people in the lane
>end up passing the cop because the cop gets stuck behind other people, and I was going at a constant speed of 68/69 in a 65

cue the disco lights, and I'm not even a minority

>speed knowing there's a cop nearby
>get pulled over
>WOW AM I BEING DETAINED

why dont you overtake him?

Ur mistaking Colorado natives with faggots moving here in droves from California. It's like they've never been on roads before

nearly every state has laws dictating that they cannot pull you over for speeding less than 5 over the limit largely as a means of cutting down on police corruption.

They dont give a shit about corruption it is because radars have error so it every ticket for doing 1 over would get thrown out and waste courts time

NSW HWP are the worst

>go speeding by me and everyone else just to pull up 4 km down the road and start booking people for 'speeding' 1-10km/h+ over
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I got a ticket for "delaying traffic" in New Jersey. At midnight on a weekday. I was apparently going 52 in a 55. I had just left a 45mph construction zone less than a quarter mile before getting pulled over. The officer insisted that I was all over the road and that I had to be drunk. I was breaking no laws, not intoxicated and never left my lane once. After about twenty minutes of bullshit he writes me a ticket, for delaying traffic. This was on the parkway, its four lanes going each way....about three cars passed the entire duration of this stop. I fought it in court and the judge just laughed at the officer for a solid five minutes straight before letting me go

>Living in New Jersey
I pity you

>Cruising at a stead 80mph on the Turnpike back from my gfs parents house at night
>come upon a long column of cars in the right lane, proceed to pass
>State Trooper at the head of column
>Tuck in behind him and match his speed a few car lengths back
>He speeds up and we break from the pack
>Stay behind him for several miles as he keeps speed about 65
>We both come up on a car in the right lane going slower
>He doesn't pass then throws on his lights
>I swiftly pass him and the other car
>He turns off his lights and gets behind me
>I move to right lane and he matches speed next to me checking me out
>'mirin my clean WS6 with 20% tint and no inspection/emission stickers
>he speeds up, gets over and takes the next exit
>Proceed home with cruise at 85

everything went better than expected...

Funny thing is I had scraped off my bad stickers the previous day, ended up going through a DUI checkpoint after drinking a few. They had me do the field sobriety test and a breathalyzer; blew a .01, was thanked for my cooperation and sent on my way. They never noticed my lack of stickers on the windshield, kek.

and the cop laughed his ass off the whole way

the fuck

I was with one of my friends once when there was a DUI checkstop after he'd had a couple drinks. He wasn't drunk (Or I wouldn't have let him drive), but he was on the newbie license that doesn't allow any BAC above 0
>He sees checkstop ahead, several hundred metres
>"Fuck!"
>Pulls over
>"Dude you know that they watch for shit like this right?"
>Immediately lights, cruiser pulls up behind
>Officer walks up
>"Why did you stop here?"
>"I had just answered a phone call and didn't want to get a ticket" (distracted driving laws had just came into effect)
>Smooth as fuck
>"Good thinking, you should have pulled over. Carry on"
>We proceed to the checkstop
>"Yeah I guess she checked you back there already, you're good to just go"
Everything went better than expected

>cop going 30 in a 60
>stuck directly behind
>everyone too scared to do anything
>signal
>mirror
>blind spot
>passing lane
>accelerate to 65
>pass cop
>get back in right lane
>continue on

idk whats so hard, i literally din du nuffin, what is he gonna do? pull me over? Go ahead, you cant even see my dash and inside cam.

Also they're not going slow to screw you over, when i used to work with the cops, they told us that they have these plate scanners on their cars and sometimes they get a stolen vehicle spotting so they gotta go out and scan, problem is these scanners dob't work well at high speeds, so they slow down and scan every car in every driveway.

Kekd