US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TiiI4huz4NXKfx7PGvvVTyP6xu8VaDNZ4-FEn69mOhc/pubhtml#
youtube.com/watch?v=oYBC10EdgOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>now THAT'S what I call a tip!

>SHOW'S OVER FOLKS, SCRAM, GO ON, GET OUT OF HERE KID YOU BOTHER ME

anyone here like girls(male)

?

Shadow priest doing 160k on dummy without flask/stm

what do?

at 850 ilvl

I just bought legion after not having played since midway through Cata. Anyone wanna give me some class power rankings so I can decide what to boost? I like to heal, so what's the most fun healer right now?

when do i stop using furious slash
like what haste percentage, if ever

>tfw no Blood Elf gf

When you go to your talents and respec to arms because it's the superior spec for pve and pvp.

>mfw i have to spend more than 2 seconds looking for a group as healer

>que for a random dungeon
>this is your healer

what do you do wowg?

Are mages as shit as everyone says?

The one you like more.

Send wpsg kiddies back and get them out of wowg.

MW monk or resto druid for pvp?

abuse him

i played a dwarf warrior and draenei paladin in warlords

is legion fun

is legion worth it

my friends rave about it, one equates it to wotlk in terms of quality but i'm skeptical

please advise

Ninja pull everything and leave

That's the problem, I haven't played since cata and I'm wondering which one is worth the boost.

Use the class trial then. Thing is, people play all those classes and some people like this and some like that. There is no answer.

Wonder how the fuck I turned into a panda with faggot ass mods.

Rogue for sure.

>mfw Prot warrior was good for the first month of an expansion

I will never forget the time but soon all those moments will be lost in time like tears in the rain because people don't understand how warriors play at higher ilvls

So according to docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TiiI4huz4NXKfx7PGvvVTyP6xu8VaDNZ4-FEn69mOhc/pubhtml# you're supposed to run like 15 mythic+10's during your first week. Just how? At least I can't see it happening without an optimized group and potion spam. Best my group has managed so far is +6 halls of valor within the time limit.

>while writing this post someone in guild got a legendary
>almost 12d /played and I still don't have one
>mfw

Stop fucking declining me you fucks.

Hi

nah but bro we just pop IP and stand still, right? It's not like we have a shield that removes all damage for a short while and allows us to heal ourselves in it while skipping raid mechanics

Pls smother me with your boobs.

Leveled pally and demon hunter who should I do next my dk or warrior?

POST WAT URE DOING AND WHAT UR LISTENING TO

youtube.com/watch?v=oYBC10EdgOY

Here senpai I made your shit look even stupider.

Dude we can literally completely bypass mechanics right now because of how good IP is, it does deserve a nerf

Only concern is self-healing, because it's something that might become an issue

artifact power refunds requires 11k
what kind of horse shit is this

>tfw 852 destro warlock
>have been applying to every EN normal group in group finder and on my server
>Declined every time, instantly 90% of the time

We're just like you now!

self healing? with what? fucking victory rush?

What's a good way to get into mythics as a DPS class?
I had some good experiences with the LFG signing up to groups but keystones make everything harder.

I have a keystone, should I create my own group and invite people? I don't have high confidence and being the leader of a mythic dungeon group is something I've never done before.
If there's a problem in the middle of a heroic dungeon you can just replace the missing member but no one wants to come in to a mythic dungeon with only half the bosses left.

Making a priest.

Anything but human male, has to be alliance

>all these FotM prot reroller tears
Glorious

Learn to read idiot, he says that self-healing is going to be their problem if IP gets nerfed too heavily and as is they don't have much of it.

Human Female

Draenei female of course.

Sitting in a coffee shop to charge laptop because a storm killed the power for >24hrs and no sign of it coming on for the 36hr mark
listening to yuppies bitch

>1070, 4690
>SSAO disabled, shadows medium
>running 45 FPS looking at nothing in stormheim

REEE fix your shit

Did you just roll warrior right now? The better gear you get the more stam you get the less effective IP is gonna be it's literally all we have we have no other possible way of not being dead while all other tanks have dmg reduction and heals just in case we only have IP which sure seems very strong in 5man content but come mythic raiding it will drop off. And since blizzard dioes not understand how tuning works it will be just made into shit like always when blizzards "tunes" something

Reminder that we have to spend the next 3 years constantly running arcway and CoS for titanforged gear because blizzard decided to fill them with unique piece that outclass everything else even in raids

>NoVideo
Found the problem.

>join pug
>ask if people know ursoc fight
>"raid just came out how would people honeslty know wtf to do you idiot"
>leave group
>spammed with hate messages
XXXXX

DDDD

I'm an MTaur so I wait for a cute elf boy healer instead

Why did blizzard add another class when we already have way too many?

>i7-930, gtx 760
>almost constant 60fps

feels good

All elves are descended from highborne you dipshit.
>Troll>Highborne>All other dominations

can we see some

>durr how i play
I hate people like that, user. Not you, them. Have a couple in guild but usually it just means attempts take a few trial runs for the slow kids to catch on.

What class are you? Some classes are highly desirable while others are straight up not getting invites due to lackluster dps. I'm guessing you're warlock/paladin

doing gods work user good luck

because the team is infested with bioware faggots

brave little toaster

I main prot warrior and I'm just as upset as you
but what can we do, I know this change is unfair, but no one in the history of wow has ever managed to do anything against an unfair change.

Do the players have the power to correct dev mistakes at all? I don't think any amount of forum ruckus would even get their attention, also all the other players that main other tank spec will vote against unnerfing IP since they been jealous since the release of the expansion.

Any Disc Priest here with some tips for someone getting into the class? And is Clarity of Will worth taking over Star or Halo?

Does the Lich King still control the Knights of the Ebon Blade or not?

The problem is every fucking class they add is melee dps. If they added a ranged healer it would be fine because we have way too many melee.

Instead they LITERALLY REMOVED A RANGED SPEC

New classes bring in money. Blizz lets them be OP for a month or two to draw in gullible idiots, then they get nerfed and the status quo returns. Letting people who pre-ordered Legion get early access to the DH was a whole new jewy level of this process

Is a Holy Paladin raid viable as an alt to fill in if we end up being short a healer?

Crying at training dummy over affliction deeps.

Are there any Warlocks on /wowg/?

Why haven't you quit the game yet?

Clarity of Will is a trap talent, the shield doesn't apply atonement so its wasting globals for something that gets removed pretty quickly. Star is better for 5 mans, Halo for raids.

Yes.

>I don't think any amount of forum ruckus would even get their attention

Warlocks tried this this very expansion.

Ion's response was basically to tell us to fuck off and stop complaining.

There's a chance you guys might just get a small nerf, but with how Blizz is nuking everything and anything on a hair trigger right now I doubtit.

Fuck. I can't play a DK anymore.

>Mythic+ Court of Stars

how the fuck is the time limit 30 minutes this shit is too long and too hard for that

>used boost on my shaman

idk why i do this

should have used it on my DK

So what classes are safe from being fucked and will probably be buffed on tuesday?

Because I'm a masochist.

>DK

r u kidding m8

druid

I dunno...Mistweaver?
whole class is just
>wow it's fucking nothing

>Disc

The worst healer

Frost DK. It's not like it can possibly get any worse.

Maybe they should stop making all bosses so melee un fucking friendly instead, for example mechanics where you have to move away from the group, you get a buff that makes your melee attacks castable from a range(not enabled in pvp). So sick of this shit where melee is punished for doing mechanics meanwhile ranged can do them easily without suffering dps loss most of the time.

>Alchemist can cheese first fight
>Strong cleave can cheese imps
>Prot paladin can cheese the dreadlord part

You can do the dungeon pretty quick if you set up for it. 30 Minutes is fine overall

I don't know, but 2/3 warrior specs are getting fucked.

>play elemental
>tfw waiting to see those tuning patch notes to determine if it's time to quit until the next expansion

>mfw the Memory of Arthas even taunts you about Death Knights deluding themselves into thinking they're free

>guild uses teamspeak
>suddenly they want me to use lootcouncil too
do i quit now or after we wipe on heroic tonight

It's just the fact that mythic raids aren't even out yet and people are already crying to nerf us to the ground i especially since it's mostly blood dks who have dominated any 5 man and raid content for 2 straight expansions it' just not fair man, it's just not fair

Best pvp healer though

Hemorrhage or Elaborate Planning on ass rogue?

How do you know that?

2/3 of the mechanics in this expansion already completely ignore melee unless there's nobody at range

>male playing a female toon

I have been thinking about upgrading but guess not, since people with new hardware seem to be having more fps issues than I do.
>tfw everything else works just fine but neltharion's lair trash before first boss just kills my fps because of that area in the distance that still gets rendered because I can't be arsed to reduce my view distance for it

I'll probably stop playing if warriors are nerfed too hard tbqh
Having to level up again and earn artefactpoints is way too tedious

The "patch of shit that kills you in four ticks" nonsense is going real ham this expansion, it's obnoxious.
>mob spawns poison or poo gas or i dunno clouds of political canvassers
>tank boxes themselves in a corner of death puddles with mob
>Why isn't it dying?
dlkfjsdlf

Goddamnit. I really like the undead look but don't want to be ragged like the Forsaken. Why can't we ever have nice things?

Same boat i too would like to know

>make surv melee
>make unholy ranged

I don't see the problem, officer.

shield complicates rotation its useful in arena, bgs and non-aoe dungeons. its also good for raids because a) you're not a druid As a disc priest preventing damage = damage healed so the tank could especially use the shield.

the star is shit because it doesnt auto-target, has a variable throw distance and you'll fucking miss. also weak ass heals for what it is

halo is ok but has a shitty cooldown