Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extended_Copy_Protection
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-LO00yq91A
track3.mixtape.moe/pngrgo.webm
avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2016/9/23/high-chance-cross-platform-play-may-not-be-in-tekken-7-at-co.html
smash.gg/tournament/2ggt-abadango-saga/details
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SFV is still fun despite the memes

Her parents must be proud

Threadly reminder to delete the Capcom.sys rootkit from your system.

It's a gym, idiot.

ROOT

I play blazblue

#riseup

>tfw enjoying SFV despite how fucked it is
>tfw you will never be so triggered by people liking a game you don't like

#rootup

I want to play this cute dork's game

Rootkits are bad is my favourite meme

Play KoF

Why do you still enjoy it?

Whats the ETA on Rootkit removal

should I install capcom.sys on my dad's work computer

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extended_Copy_Protection
You didn't read this, did you? You're saying that the original Sony rootkit that got everyone to know what one was isn't a rootkit.

why don't the sfv crusaders protest something more constructive like the riots in charlotte?

You guys are just ungrateful, most companies would charge $60 for a game, but Capcom gives you a game AND a virus.

FOR

FREE

!!!!

>capcom is fixing sfv
what about your kusoge? oh its dead? sorry to hear that

in the October update

Sure, only shitters who are bad at the game think it's bad.

Capcom did nothing wrong. Animefags are just blowing things out of proportion.

Reminder that if you have SFV installed, your computer is wide open for intrusion.

>fighting games
>fighting games on pc
lmaoooo

You're wide open for intrusion.

T. False flagging goobers

The rootkit is not that bad guys. If you don't like SFV it's because you're bad. Top players have no problems with it. Japan loves rootkits.

Just wanted to point out that KI has 5 frames of input delay and installs no rootkit on your PC

technically it's only if you've run it after the update and gave it admin privileges because steam updater itself cannot access stuff outside their own folders

If you are still playing sfv after this, you are supporting corporate terrorism.

#RiseUp

the rootkit isnt even harmful.

Xrd has even less and doesn't force a botnet on you.

>and installs no rootkit on your PC

Then how come it installed Windows 10 on my PC?

>rootkits are bad
>muh malware
>viruses shmiruses
>I can't deal with simple data theft

When will anime shitters git gud? The game is literally perfect.

It just requires installing a botnet first

it isn't malicious at the moment like the Sony one but it's a security risk nonetheless

Who is the vega of guilty gear
I just want to be very obnoxious

Do you guys realize that the FGC will die if SFV dies? So please stop trying to badmouth SFV.

>hurr it just allows any application to run without hash checking

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-LO00yq91A

Thank you PCucks for ruining urien

Jack-O

>windows 10
>not a rootkit

lets all just take a moment to thank dsp for exposing this

he didn't even know about the rootkit yet!

>tfw no capcom.sys
>tfw no "non-plug and play device named capcom" in device manager after view hidden devices
>mfw enjoying SFV

feels fucking good
i can finally do the "works on my machine" meme

Installed GG, game proceeds to ask me if I had sex to which I replied yes. Game immediately shut down and uninstalled itself.

What do?

>w10

track3.mixtape.moe/pngrgo.webm

If season sfv season 2 is a failure then it's all over johnny.

jack-o
leo
raven
faust

there are lots of very obnoxious characters in the game

RIP Tekken 7 on PC

avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2016/9/23/high-chance-cross-platform-play-may-not-be-in-tekken-7-at-co.html

Honestly, what the fuck kind of rational is this? PC version is going to be left with maybe a few hundred players 6 months after launch without crossplay unless the game sells incredibly well.

They're going to look at the PS4 playerbase and see it's doing well, they'll see Xbox is fine too and then PCs abysmal numbers and think "well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad p, fuck it" and we'lol never see crossplay.

The best version of this game is going to flounder in obscurity for its existence and become the first and last Tekken game on PC.

>What do?
Not lie next time it asks a question

It uninstalled because you're a fraud

shame too since PS4 version looks like fucking A S S

Jack-O

Don't do this. Without this crucial software you will fall victim to all the pcheaters in ranked.

I just bought Revelator on sale today and noticed the Dizzy DLC is screwed up, I downloaded her when she was free knowing I'd buy the game later and now in some places it says I downloaded her colors instead but then it says it's the playable character and overall I'm confused.

reminder that pc players:
>don't play offline
>don't support their scene
>care about single player more than versus
>complain about everything
>cheat to win
>shitpost instead of playing
>aren't even good

What fucking excuse does Harada have when even the halfassed trash known as SFV managed crossplay?

surely all those disgruntled sfv players complaining are not mentally ill goobers and will move to great fighting games like skullgirls and xrd, any day now the numbers will go up

any day

they deserve the rootkit desu

im buying a ps4.......

If you aren't watching the DSP stream right now you are missing out. He's playing Urien for his last time playing the game and is SO MAD.

Veno is the most gay twink till Bridget gets added.

Sounds like you're on PS3?

Nobody plays fighting games on PC. Why don't you own both, are you poor?

Does he know about the rootkit? Did anybody tell him?

Yeah.

I would but I'm busy with the TFH stream

PS3? iirc there was a glitch with her DLC and colors being swapped. Have you tried running the game yet?

Smash is there and ready to take over. What other game can get 560 players for a monthly?

No one told him yet. Someone tell him on twitter or something

>muh anime conspiracy
Your trash game has 37% approval rating on Steam by people who were fooled into buying that turd. Don't pull this card.

Shut the fuck up, DSP, you ugly stream monster begging whore.

Yeah, that's how I know she isn't working.

at leas they're rolling back the """""""security update"""""

does capcom literally not have QA or a development process

this is the type of shit i did in freshman year of java 101 "ah shit this variable isn't working correctly let me just declare it globally"

>They're going to look at the PS4 playerbase
Except they won't because no console publisher releases daily online numbers like steam does. PC will be fine as long as the PC version isn't fucked up and because of the brand name but I sure would love crossplay with all systems.
UWP is an actual solution here. No way to cheat, hack or mod and allows crossplay with xb1.

Time to update my SFV tier list in light of this new update.

>Top tier
PS4
>Bottom tier
PC

those people will play again when the game is fixed i'm talking about falseflagging goobers like oddness (you)

Dont care, will still buy it on PC.
PS4 is for homos.

With traditional fighting games bombing one after another it's pretty much confirms that riot is making a smash clone

Who should I main in MKX?

>560 players for a monthly
source

They still haven't rollback the update, do they realize that people are still at risk?

If you downloaded the DLC when she launched then you probably just have her colors and not the character itself since the files were swapped.

I can't fucking remove capcom.sys REEEEE

Plug and play drivers aren't showing up on my device manager. Even if capcom does a rollback i still have their fucking malware

Damn, why does Urien have to murder people he beats in SFV? I thought everyone was just here to have a good time fighting.

>does capcom literally not have QA or a development process
How is this a question after all we have seen of sfv for the past year?

No one plays fighting games on PC because very few fighting games get put on it in the first place.

SFIV had a great population and SFV does as well but I'd be lying off I said crossplay isn't great for PC. What worried me about Tekken is that it's not Street Fighter levels of popular these days.

I hope it does well but I can't help but wonder if it'll be able to maintain a population like Street Fighter does.

Alien

I'm trying to contact ArcSystem through Twitter and their Contact at their site but I'm 99% they won't answer.

Problem is, I've read buying her colors unlocks her, I bought them and still nothing, so I've wasted 99 cents.

t.skullgirls autist.

can i play uniel on ps4?

Debbie is the only decent waifu because NRS can't human faces

smash.gg/tournament/2ggt-abadango-saga/details
Oh look at that. The brackets and fantasy brackets are already up.
I hope the rest of the fgc makes use of the smashgg features soon. A shop for crowdfunding and fantasy brackets are fun.

Do a fresh install of Windows, it might be annoying but if it's the only way you don't have much of a choice.

>37%

they have wake up the 1 guy in japan coding this, yell at him, wait for him orz and apologize, code the rollback, check it to make sure it doesn't break anything (lol) and then release it

it'll take a little time

Smash was also in the top 10 most viewed esports on twitch while SFV was nowhere to be found. Face it smash is bigger than the fgc now