/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog General. Let's talk about Sonic games, old and new, and the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, etc.

/sthg/ - #574 - Fan Club Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/DevelopmentsRecent and Upcoming Releases

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFMwgOfdG_M
youtube.com/watch?v=YIp0UknXmvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MOhx0AI46Q0
i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/164/730/163.png
youtube.com/watch?v=1htPjP1fTC0
tssznews.com/2016/08/01/in-depth-sonic-in-the-mainstream-gaming-media/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SLOW

You bastard

fast

>yfw she doesnt give you the "funny kiss"

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=pFMwgOfdG_M

Does anyone here have gone to any Sonic-related boards on Gamefaqs?

youtube.com/watch?v=YIp0UknXmvQ

The last time I went to gamefaqs at all must've been 5+ years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=MOhx0AI46Q0

>yfw you was right and you fucking knew it

Why doesn't the OST collection have the Sonic 3 soundtrack?

For some reason, /co/ deduced that Shadow was a depiction of what was "cool for the kids" during his time (darkness and self-reflection), and wanted to make a SJW hipster hedgehog for the modern age because that's also what's "cool".

Crystal the Hedgehog?

Looks nothing like edgy the hedgy

Not fat enough and too few piercings.

It's not supposed to I guess. It's supposed to be Tumblr the Hedgehog or some shit

They never gave a name, so this works for me.

Well it is a guy, so...

Tell /co/ that this is bad and they should feel bad

So I stumbled across i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/164/730/163.png and this is the first thing I did

God damn it user

kek, fucking aussies

>I stumbled across
Yeah, I'm sure you did.

Don't be silly, while tumblrinas are all about being accepting, they still secretly want to be thin and not ocean-going blubbernaughts. Well, there are a few exceptions but for the most part they just want to have diversity in genders and races rather than having fatties.

Fucking fatties

>SJW hipster hedgehog for the modern age
Someone else beat them to it.

Looks like /co/ was to slow

What's Silver than?

Nah it's still distinctly male and not a polygender alphabetqueer other kin in a multiple system, 16 piercings, and extreme white guilt

They also forgot the flannel shoes.

And the 23 self diagnosed mental disorders

STUDIO-OPOLIS

>Nah it's still distinctly male and not a polygender alphabetqueer other kin in a multiple system, 16 piercings, and extreme white guilt
That doesn't sound cool for the kids of this time at all. That Sonic looks like adventure time, that's what hip with the kids now user.

HYDRO-CITY

Well, I actually think hydrOcity is a funny bc velOcity lmao, but yeah
pronunciations of sonic stuff that make you mad go here

That shit has actual limbs and not noodles it ain't Adventure time. Besides, Gay Space Rocks is the new hotness

I used to work in a major hotel chain in the Oceanic region, the chain is shit, treats workers like slaves, takes away their rights, pays them fuck all and makes major profit.

While I was working there, I was witness to all sorts of people, one of my main jobs, other then saving the kitchen every night from organised disorganization, was serving the tourists out front eating 2 dollar buffet slop that was sold for $80 a head. Let me tell you right now, that every single race/religion/gender/age/whatever has major fucking problems.

One night we had a bunch of yanks in and we ran out of battered fish for one of out buffet trays, so I go in and tell the Chef he needs to get some fish on, when I get back out, a group of about 20 yanks start chanting "we want fish, we want fish, we want fish." while they're slapping their hands against the table. they were one shitfling away from acting like fucking gorillas.

There was another night when some yanks came in, one family had a kid who ate some bread. Next minute, some angry bitch is coming up to me, screaming her fucking face off questioning if there was any butter in the bread, because the kid is allergic or weak to it or something and it's my fault and she's going to sue me. (There is no butter in the bread.)

The English, would complain about anything. *anything* they would fucking complain about the size of their tea saucers or that you have the wrong type of sugar, or that there isn't enough food. (10 main course buffet trays, double sided so 20 items out front, salad bar, desert bar, drink bar.)

Indians, would go to the manager and complain about staff and how they should be fired. Then suggest that hurk a durk a lurk should be put on.

Frogs think they fucking know everything about food and make shit tons of noise.

Fuck diversity, fuck people.

>hat shit has actual limbs
What are you talking about those arms limbs are super noodlely

>I used to work

Doesn't mean I ain't.

>Yanks eat, Brits complain, French think they know everything about anything

Yep, that lines up to all of my experiences.

As someone who worked in an English tea room, I was fortunate to deal with old ladies and yummy mummies. Though both groups could get a little ratty at times, the regulars are the worst, always feeling that they deserve a special treatment.

When is Silver an SJW?

/co/ made a Trojan Sonic to smuggle in a tumblr strawman and now were talking about sjws and not Sonic.
How did we fall for it anons

>I want to go to another country but I want that country to act like my home
Those shitheads are the absolute worst form of cancer tourists, not only because they're shitheads but because they ruin things for those of us who want to actually experience other cultures. Every major tourist destination ends up trying to be Manhattan crossed with an America-centric national caricature and you have to go to the middle of nowhere to experience any culture.

So...any Metal Big art yet?

>there are people who are going to play as Tails/Knuckles in Mania before playing as Sonic

I'm currently living/working in the South of France. There are four Brit/Irish pubs in the town I'm staying at. At least the pizza is good and the trains are free because I don't buy tickets and there are no barriers.

At least it's not rednecks.
>throw clothes all over the store
>me-maw (aka their Mom) is diabetic and in a power scooter raving and yelling about how they have to go to Golden Corral Buffet for a late mid-lunch and they have to hurry up and wants to laugh at all the Jeff Foxworthy promo images they have there.
>Her 6 sons all smell like heavy body odor and cow shit and all have bad breath and constantly say "hwat?" Because they can't understand you at the register with your northerner accent.

How does Antoine deal with Bunnie of all things?

>TOO STRONG

Metal Froggy when?

I'm only planning to play as Sonic and maybe Knuckles.

Because A: she's a belle not a redneck and B: she has no family. Well, that she knows of anyways that could visit

why not Tails?

I dunno, just don't really have the want to play as him.

The one pet peeve I have with Americans (among other things) is the phrase 'have a good one', have a good what?

Also 'Hold down the fort', you don't hold a fort down, you just hold it.

Bunnie, being a rabbit, probably has a massive extended family.

Fortunately, my country, NZ, isn't a far cry from American or English, who were our major tourists when I was working there. The Major thing was that our Company is run by a bunch of Jews, who employ Jews to Jew Jews to Jew Jews who in turn Jew people who come to a hotel to get Jewed. Major Tour company's seem to somehow bring in the biggest wankers from wanker street in wankerville. And because our "four star food" consists of shit like battered frozen fish that's two years out of date and has been forgotten in some old freezer somewhere and head chef is getting it because it's cheep. You see the worst of people working in a hotel. Never work in a hotel, never visit a hotel, and never fucking eat in one.

I wish I could say I was making my stories up.

And I'll enjoy every minute of it.

Rabbits are pretty fertile creatures.
And frenchies are pretty passionate

Iizukia told me that you have to unlock Tails & Knuckles with Sonic you degenerate

I'm just glad Knuckles is finally playable again. How long has it been?

How do we stop this menace to society?

Oh hey a Kiwi! I work with so many Kiwis here

The French aren't so much passionate as they casually horny.

Bunnie and Ant are the kind of couple who are going to have at least 3 kids when all is said and done and they spoil them rotten and dote on them like nothing else

Is it possible that Sonic is the strongest being in his universe? He's defeated multiple gods before.

Poison a chili dog.

There's only one way to stop him

Make him smoke?

How long ago was Boom?

Hes just a typical shounen hero

2 years.

It's the same way Jim wants Batman to stop the Joker

Run after them with giant hammers.

Jesus that long ago already

Hey /sthg/, I have a question

Are all the critic and fan reviews (mostly critics) in every sonic games (or games in general) accurate? I've seen some games that many fans considered good have low scores while games that are considered bad get high scores. Are the reviews something I should listening to in hopes of avoid playing any bad games or they don't really matter how good or bad the games are unless I tried them out myself?

user we're much closer to the 2020's then we are the 2010's

Nah, there's a pretty big bias among professional critics when it comes to Sonic. Want my honest opinion? Play the games yourself and judge on your own merits

It doesn't matter. Even if review give a game a 9.9 fans would still bitch that it isn't pure 10 and call the reviewer biased. This is why the backlash against IGN is so pathetic.

They rated unleashed lower than 06 let that sink in

Maybe, but not really. Some anons had said that Sonic mostly don't show off his most potential unless it's necessary.

>This is why the backlash against IGN is so pathetic.
Those were hot goofs user people are cool with IGN now

>Sonic mostly don't show off
Do they play the games?

Everyone says that heroes sucks ass but its one of my favourite sonic games

>This is why the backlash against IGN is so pathetic.
Come on user, even you have to admit that Mania video was retarded

Everyone's taste in Sonic games are completely different from one another and you should really play them yourself and form your own opinion.

IGN really doesn't do any research when it comes to Sonic do they
youtube.com/watch?v=1htPjP1fTC0

no thats fucking gay

tssznews.com/2016/08/01/in-depth-sonic-in-the-mainstream-gaming-media/

Can we all agree that 06 was a terrible game?

How ya feelin, Captain Obvious?

Great, Admiral Sass

>06 was a terrible game meme
stop

I think people saying 06 is a good game is the bigger meme

Welp, guess I'm avoiding Orbinauts now.

Think of the flicky, user.

>flicky
That a dirty rat user, not a bird.

>He doesn't know lightning just makes you go through them.