Dan is fucked

Some of you might know who this guy is, he makes youtube videos about cars and is a generally cool dude. He's gotten screwed over by the police. His whole shop has been shut down by the police for being an illegal junkyard. Please spread this around, Dan doesn't deserve this bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=ce0LeCHNu7Q

Don't know who this is, doubt anyone else does either, but this is what happens when you run a shop without a license. Getting shut down is lucky, 100x worse if someone got into a wreck that may or may not been his fault, gets injured, and he has 0 insurance and doesn't even have an LLC, have fun paying the guy your whole life after that.
>no dude like the man is out to get him

I'm going to have to agree with this post. Being unlicensed is not a good thing.

Setting up an LLC is like one of the most important steps to take to protect your personal shit. He is lucky.

not much he can do. Some of the charges might be dropped, but he's still operating without a license. I actually watch his videos, and it's sad, but maybe he should find a bigger shop to be a part of.

I'm sure his viewers and rudnik/orion could help him out some, but in the end he has to go legit.

> letting this guy touch your car
My cousin had a boyfriend who was pretty into cars but he had ZERO idea what he was doing. He looked just like this Dan guy as far as style goes. He had his friend tow his 240sx to his house and took 50 dollars to look at it and not have a fucking clue how to fix it or even what was even wrong

He knows what he's doing dude

>he knows what he's doing
>gets shut down for running illegal shop

>having car knowledge has anything to do with illegally running a shop

>makes generalization about the guy knowing what he's doing
>thinking it's not going to get picked apart
>b-but I meant working on cars, not business sense

Was he running an illegal doll shop?

you literally compared Dan to the dumbfuck who knew nothing about cars.

>he had ZERO idea what he was doing

Dan knows what hes doing

Can you read?

he uses child labor and pays them in car parts

fuck off dan. get the ayylmao in your vid to suck my dick and i'll donate 5 bucks.

>implying I'm the same person
Do you know how an anonymous image board works?

I can't imagine anyone that knows their way around cars not understanding how important it is to be licensed and insured, you see what shops go through both large and small when you are in the field every day. The kind of people that seek out mechanics to do sidework for a fraction of what a real shop would charge are exactly the kind of people that will cause issues and claim you broke everything else on your car because they are cheap, greedy, and know you don't have a leg to stand on.

that has nothing to do with the argument, fuck off

This. One of the reasons I don't do side work much anymore. Just isn't worth it.

some of you are having a hard time separating car knowledge from business knowledge

he can work on cars sure, but he shouldn't be doing it illegally, he says it himself he's saving up to buy the license anyways. probably wasn't the best idea to start filming his daily life running a under the table cash only business

>nothing to do with the argument
Except it does. You said I was the one comparing your YouTube crush to some guy that didn't know what he was doing. I'm a different person telling you that regardless of any automotive knowledge, the guy is a fucking retard for being a tax-evading unlicensed fuckwit and broadcasting it for the world to see. Fucking fanboys are the absolute worst.

It sucks because he said in one of his videos how he tried to go legit and how is it still trying to go legit as his goal, but that he is working and saving up money to buy the permit to do so. Its not like he is a scumbag redneck, he is a legit businessman who wants to play by the rules.

I saw the ear gauges on him and I realized he doesn't need my help, he needs professional help

D A D D Y I S S U S E S
A
D
D
Y

I
S
S
U
S
E
S

>Judging a book by a cover.

Yeh he looks like a dweeb, but he is a legit guy.

>takes legal advice from Youtube comments
>gets fucked over
>Youtube, what do I do now?

I know it has nothing to do with why he's fucked, but he just...

Wait, who's the chick if he's not banging her? His sister?

yeah, who is the girl and why isn't he banging her?

@green_7three_chick on Instagram and he was gonna lift her truck or something

fucking weird that she as a "customer" would sit in on his "just fuck my shit up my business is over" video

irresponsibility in one sector of your life is a pretty good predictor for irresponsibility in the rest

she probably realized his 15k subs would get her shitty instagram redneck whore page some more publicity