Got into a confrontation at Autozone

Got into a confrontation at Autozone

They skimped me on my full auto inspection (literally checked like two things) I stood there and starred the guy while the next employee was asking what service I wanted. I ignored her completely and continued to stare him while he was tending to the next customer. The girl kept saying "excuse me sir" but she didn't even exist to me.

This faggot knew I was bertstaring him hard and was getting nervous and shakey and didn't know what to do.

After he helped a few customers he could no longer help any more because the line was jammed up and my eyes were still locked on his.

Finally he muttered "ca...can I help y..you?" and while staring him directly into the eyes I pointed to my car outside the window. He nervously grabbed the checklist and went outside to finish the inspection and my eyes left his for a fraction of a second to verify he was checking off the checklist, then I continued to stare him while telling the other employee what else I needed done.

I never took my eyes off his while I was finishing up my transaction, paying, and getting some accessories. I even walked backwards out of the store so I could continue to bertstare him. When I got into my truck I drove at a snails pace around the front windows and continued to bertstare him through the windows.

Pretty sure that faggot quit after that, never saw him again, and I do drive bys weekly now.

6/10 the last part really brought it together

Fuck off boomer they don't get paid enough to deal with you fucking old fags

>I even walked backwards out of the store so I could continue to bertstare him.
Oh fuck! I just died

fuck off millenial i'm getting what i'm paying for

Poor service like that requires a reduced tip.

>>inspection at autozone

You do know they don't have to know a fucking thing about cars to get hired, right?

Then why don't you work there

>inspection at auto zone
Kill yourself faggot

>inspections at autozone

why were you getting an inspection at autozone and why were you so butthurt at not getting your inspection done "properly" why didn't you just take the inspection and leave?

At least you got a sticker

the fucking guy at Firestone down the road from me gave me shit saying my brakeswere worn and I told him to show me and he pointed at my brake pad which was still pretty much brand new since I replaced them just 3 months earlier. He tried scamming me on new brakes I didn't need

>implying inspections at autozone arent done by a mechanic

Thats why I didnt go to firestone

>be you
>pay hooker $20 for handy to completion
>kind of just paws at your dick for 10 minutes
>decides she's done
>takes the 20 and leaves
>"t-thanks, best I ever had..."

You can be a blue-balled beta all you want, but I'm getting what I payed for. Everyone else is gonna bust a great fat nut while you go home to finish yourself off.

>>implying inspections at autozone arent done by a mechanic
>Implying they are

I bet the collective knowledge of Veeky Forums is better than the collective knowledge of autozone. They're best for cheap parts, that's all they do, they're hardly mechanics.

basically this desu senpai

Fuck off boomer for wasting his time.

Next time if you want better service, pay for it.

Hoe stupid are you where you can't inspect your own car

>Pay for full inspection
>Get half assed inspection
>"If you wanted better, pay for it!"

bumping so this isnt lost in that alphonse spam

why are we getting spammed

fuck alphonse

>Bertstare

>ITT Times you were the driver

Also this is pasta. Saw a thread in the exact same style on Veeky Forums fuck you nigger

because I'm not licensed to get a yearly inspection for myself

>autozone

>inspection

A parts store does vehicle inspections?