twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that one didn't fly so good

>pop a full set of personal reserves
>spend 3 minutes in queue and get a 7v7 on malinovka

whats the "kujou karen" of tanks?

What's a kujou karen

>winning by cap

threadly reminder

every time I see a GOYIM player in game they whine incessantly in chat like shitters.

Both are green in any decent WN8 color scale

is the IS-7 worth grinding from the T-10, or should i just stop there?

do you want a good tier 10? Or a really good tier 9?

both would be great, it will be my first tier X and i will be able to have a T-34-85, IS, IS-3, T-10, AND IS-7 and i've loved every one [except IS-7 since i haven't owned it]

not a huge fan of the is7. The gun is meh and the armor isn't what it's hyped up to be

T-10 is incredible if you treat it like a RU medium with the best 122 gun in the game, IS-7 has decent armor but the absolute worse gun tier for tier in the RU heavy branch (handles slighly better than the D-25 in a tier where everything snapshots accurately with ease, also low pen)

Its about your how good you are really, IS7 is shitter friendly with good armor but bad gun/mobility while the T-10 has medium like mobility that lets it reposition fast and carry the game and an amazing gun at the cost of armor (turret is great rest is shit)

TL;DR:
under 2k wn8 = go IS7
over 2k wn8 = stay with the T-10 and forget the IS7 exists

I saw one once, he was in a top tier fast TD

he ran away rather than support, easy shots at tanks in the open spotted by our team, for minutes he ran away while our team carried on

team dead, enemy capping, and him sitting in the corner 1000m away

fucking pathetic

garbage clan, hope they all die

48% winrate as well for that guy, probably doesn't even speak english

post /wotg/ memes

>it will be my first tier X

IS-7 is fine, you won't be going wrong with it. When it's in it's element it's unbeatable, but as a general purpose pub stomp heavy it's been outmoded by the HD E5.

So I recently came back after a long break. I'm at tier 8 for for Obj 140/T-62A, E 100, E 50M and T110E5.

Which one of these should I grind first? Any of these so bad that I should avoid them?

ah yes, brutus

get T110E5

Stop bullying pls.

>You will need roughly 1,693,454 exp from 85% to 100% of Fifth skill
well, fuck.

Fun Fact: The gun on the IS-7 has the same dispersion as the 150mm derp gun on the E-100

>mfw the average is so low because everybody stopped playing this terrible game and only bots are left

>implying stats mean anything for russian tanks

SPershing best scout.

>m46 stock grind
JUST

t24 grind is worse

what is a t24

so how alive is world of tanks, war thunder, armored warfare, world of ships and war thunder?

guise how do I git gud with t34? bought it as a crew trainer but it's incredibly mediocre

>average somewhere between 3 to 6 shots worth of damage each game
>long aim time, mediocre accuracy makes sniping extremely hard
>can't get too close because of paper armor
>have to find hull down positions, where most are either useless because of arty or not even close to the enemy
>basically do all my damage by waiting in hull down positions and either not getting any targets or eventually getting rushed by tanks with higher dpm
>kind of too slow to flank, even if you do, enemies will get into cover before you are fully aimed
>ammoracked half of the time, so reload goes to 20+ seconds
>do even less damage than with kv-2 because having to aim despite 248 pen, which willl still bounce on many t8+ angled armors, especially hard to hit them when they are simply moving up to me
>enemy auto loaders basically clip me to death, while I can shoot them once

t5 czech

Play it like the T110E4.

Use 3rd person to look around a corner and then pop out when nobody is looking and then pop back.

Go hull down behind the wrecks of dead tanks.

in what way is that grind worse than the grind of an m46 patton

PRAISE KEK

it's really good

fantastic turret, great alpha and pen, play it as a supporting td at the front

You don't need to be hulldown all the time. You can still sidescrape at an autobounce angle. Just make sure you have teammates nearby or you'll get swarmed after you fire.

>tfw stopping an E100, T34, IS-7 and WZ 1-4 dead in their tracks with your Panther 2

That only works if they are really occupied with others and there are absolutely no enemies that can get to your position at all.
But mostly it won't work because of long aim time exposing you for too long and weak hull, dpm and speed, making you extremely vulnerable to being rushed. The 110E4 has much better dpm, gun stats and hull armor, so nobody would rush them that easily.
Had it happen often enough, that I did some peek-a-boom and then have some cheeky med rush me during my long ass reload and kill me before I can get more than 1 shot off on him.

How exactly do I do that?
I have no t10/9, only have two other t8 heavies, but those work because of better dpm and no paper armor, giving me time to actually aim and pen way more often despite less pen.

I think that's some solid advice, I might have been to focused on finding those positions and with that often isolating myself from the other cannon fodder in my team to cover me while I reload.

Just stop driving alone like a tard then. You dont have to aim at close range, and you can pen pretty much anyone without much problem because 248mm pen.

That's obvious.
Though the aiming part is exactly the problem. It just takes so long to aim to even hit something from just 150m away. Not to mention the slow speed, which suprsingly often turns your second line position into the front line within seconds, while your faster team just retreats.

you know how to go hull down?

are you new to the game?

you need to know how to go hulldown, the t34 is amazing at shooting over things, because they will not usually pen that lovely turret

don't go saying idiotic things like it has paper for armor

ffs man

>aiming takes too long
Vert Stab and GLD.

>it's too slow
stop trying to follow medium tanks.

do you have equipment on board the t34?

do you have crew skills?

I recommend a vertical stabilizer vents and rammer

I also recommend smooth ride for your driver skill, and snapshot for the gunner to improve your gun handling stats

it's really a great tank

gld is a waste, vents is better

since he's complaining so much about aim time he should use all of them, vents, vstab and gld.

Calm your tits.
The paper armor obviously refers to its hull.
Read the initial post, it says everything about the issues with hull down.

Well I just realized I didn't put in a vert stab so far, because I had a repair kit since the crew didn't have full repair skill yet.
That should help a little yes, thanks.

Still, what I am looking for is a description of a reliable strategy, more than just bits and pieces.

Also I figured I have a real hard time penetrating pike nose tanks, though 248 should be enough to even get stuff like the is-3 frontally right? But where exactly to shoot, given he has covered his lfp?
Most of the time I have no time to aim, because those things know they will win if they rush me, so I never really meet any that just sit still at all.

>Still, what I am looking for is a description of a reliable strategy, more than just bits and pieces.
use your own brain and combine the pieces we have given you. there is no one magic strategy because every game is different. you have to adapt.

>though 248 should be enough to even get stuff like the is-3
248mm is like a hot knife thru butter on an is3. , even 200-220mm pen is enough to go thru his front, both upper and lower, unless he's slightly up a slope to increase the slope angle.
If you cant shoot his hull just shoot the top of his turret.

go to tanks.gg and look at 3d models for weakspots. roof of the turret is complete garbage (20mm) and the cupola is only 80mm

I'm not sure I can even complain about gold spamming T67's anymore when I enjoy the E25 this much

Thanks mate.

>Allied AMX50 100 uses his good maximum speed and mobility to quickly get himself into open ground in the middle of the map and die without even spotting anything

>-G- player in M41 90 gets flipped by an enemy LTTB 1 minute into the game
>begins complaining in chat

>only bots are left
you mean brs, not bots

Are there any general playstyles depending on your role? or does it really depend on what tank you are driving

yes there are general playstyles and yes it depends on the tank

>3x weekend
>people still do shit like this
why?

brasil hue hue

>skorpion g on sale
Well boys..

anyone want to compare e-penises

wow, you really need to do more damage

this needs an update

You enjoy the E-25 so much you played 3 games in in? Wow!

bit over 3

>42%

>not having xvm camo

>1,172 (one thousand one hundred and seventy-two) battles
>no ace
>42%

These are your teammates.

I was only joking, these are my stats

>thinking im some 42% noob
lol

i was worried for a moment there user

you aint shit

im a td, i camp

>ace mastery
i cant compete with pros like that

well played to the enemy team

>these are your teammates

dude why do you even post your shit stats here? why do you even play you bot?

Just came across this while browsing through wotreplays:

>"That scout was passive spotting and you went next to him and fired your gun and backed off, which got him lit. Because when you fire your gun in bushes it completely negates the camo bonus."

That can't be true right? I know shooting negates the bush's camo but I always thought that just applied to your own camo and not other who might share the bush with you.

Yeah only your tanks. Though nearby tanks still might get hit while they are trying to shoot you.

It's a good strategy to kill off pesky teammates that steal your position.

It could be a new meme

is you slow or just """"""""""""""""""pretending"""""""""""""""""

T-34-1ってTier7で100mm砲装備でお椀砲塔なんだ
本当に中国戦車は反則ばっかだなあ

ching chong chong chong ding dong feng long

That's japanese you uneducated fuck

>implying
translate.google.com/#zh-CN/en/ching chong chong chong ding dong

>T-34-1ってTier7で100mm砲装備でお椀砲塔なんだ
>本当に中国戦車は反則ばっかだなあ
>not japanese

why reply in chink?

ahaha... the kanji tricked me and i didnt see the rest... silly me.

Fucking nips stealing glorious chinese culture

But they use hanzi

not him and i don't know much about japanese, but isn't 汉子 and kanji not basically the same?

No

What's the difference?
Upon seeing japanese texts i can actually understand some things from the shared characters

Yes they are the same. Hanzi is chinese pronunciation and kanji is the japanese, they mean the same thing.

JFGI.

But it wouldn't keep the thread alive if i just googled it

I meant the idiot who claims it's not the same thing.

Gib link I need to see this retardation myself.

Hi nopan

wotreplays.com/site/2977463

hello

怎么样, wotg?

I didn't say hi to you, ok
Hello what do you mean