/rsg/ Runescape General

Big as fuck gains addition

Previous thread: → #
Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)

>Official runescape 2017 survey time
services.runescape.com/m=news/a=579/runescape-2017-survey--now-live?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates

>Fat cock
services.runescape.com/m=news/dagannoth-kings--wilderness-dungeon-reworks--double-xp-weekend--invention-fix?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

>Latest Dick Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,92,65833709

>Dildo Making Guide
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Mmg

>Cock Guide (Very outdated)
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/gear_guide

>Latest Penis
youtu.be/StrdpR90W40 [Open]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JuYyT48XjlA
twitter.com/jagexclock
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16Yp-eLHQtgY05q6WBYA2MDyvQPmZ4Yr3RHYiBCBj2Hc/pub
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have no clue what to do for dxp since I lost all the money I was saving up

GRINDANS TO

youtube.com/watch?v=JuYyT48XjlA

Nth for using dxp to obtain level thresholds to make general runescape living easier, such as getting 70 mining to mine whenever someone drops a divine addy.

>10 large protean packs
>3 small protean packs
>150 protean logs
>182 protean traps

>85 Smithing
>73 Firemaking
>82 Crafting
>83 Fletching
>82 Hunter
>80 Div
>82 Con

What do I use my proteans on??

The correct answer is whatever skill you hate the most.

Reposting portable locations

>4.5m construction xp so far w/ dxp
>6m more to go
I don't think I'm gonna make it lads... I calculated how long it'd take to get 99 and by my calculations... I should have been done 30 minutes ago.

AHK is your friend

runespan vs abyss running during dxp, what's better?

Buy any potions you need in the future now. Potions are dead cheap, herbs are what costs a lot.

PKers are out in force and Abyss is only improved by 33% instead of 100%. I'd go Runespan, though Abyss is always faster.

>abyss for xp
>runespan for afking

I have 350 protean planks and 54 constructions, do I just make mahogany armchair flatpacks for the best afk xp?

Abyss is faster

>PKers are out in force
I never understood that. The demonic skull is only a 500k drop. They'd be better off just doing bosses for money.

Priff VoS rotation:
twitter.com/jagexclock

Portable locations:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16Yp-eLHQtgY05q6WBYA2MDyvQPmZ4Yr3RHYiBCBj2Hc/pub

>pkfags
>smart

People never have and never will pk for the sole purpose of making profit

>Fat cock
>Latest Dick Notes
>Dildo Making Guide
>Cock Guide (Very outdated)
>Latest Penis
Verily, this compels me to cogitate.

Idiots that don't know how to Abyss rc properly and people going to the abyss for combat xp. PKing is definitely still the best gp/hr in the game if you're geared right and any good at it. Though it's even more luck based than boss drops.

If pking is the best gp/hour in the game why are all the richest players dicers, stakers, merchers and swappers?

I was thinking about people that use the intended mechanics of the game I suppose. You are right though, those all can make tons more.

>buying low and selling high
>not intended part of the game
wait...really?

Yeah. Considering how many mechanics Jagex has put in place to limit, or for a while ban, large scale merching I don't think it's intended. The players that make bank on that usually manipulate the system with alts and clans. Usually, that's not always the case of course.

Merching "clans" and people flipping items are totally different
One is a scam, the other is just merching

fucking furries killing my motivation to grind dxp

>tfw 12 year old me convinced a group of 50 people to buy hops seeds as part of a "merch" clan

tfw can't decide between hunter, agility, and thieving dummies

Kill them then.

load up the machinegun
w42 hefin

Which do you hate training the most? Which do you need/want most immediately? Any quests you can do that have xp rewards for one of them?

I hate training all of them equally desu
my hunter's significantly higher so I can probably skip that
thieving gives the most xp so I'll probably have to go with those

just go do quest dummies

why dont you faggots just stfu already? you wont say shit to them in game because your too scared pussies, keep crying on this anonymous chinese board retards because you wont say shit to our faces in game faggot

fight me furry nigger
duel arena w42

Kys.

That is all, also, the first post has an abnormal amount of cock in it.

>training hunter on bxp still feels awful and slow

Why does the 70-80 range feel so fucking bad

Nobody is pking for money. It's purely to grief others and add notches to the wilderness hood. Pkers are the biggest cancer in this game

Because you don't have based 2200xp a pop Grenwalls yet

jajajajaja
>he didnt train hunter during beach event

grenwalls are 2888 on dxp

sounds like heaven compared to these 420 xp drops on azure skillchompas

>when there are 6 cres in a cache but none of them know what they're doing
how

>doing caches on dxp
just go do quests

Go to a low population world when you do caches.

>tfw you want to report that fuck at hefin but you don't want to interrupt your cleansing

I wanted the divine location boost desu

I-IS THIS FROM A RECENT UPDATE? holy shit you can get dual rewards from special voyages now? finally I might get close to making 1 fucking thing out of all the stupid scrolls I've finished, instead of hoping to get 4 fucking plates a week if I'm lucky from regular voyages

What region are you in?

Those are the end of the story voyages, it's not a repeatable thing

The end of story voyages have yuug rewards.
Only once.

unlocked the pincers yesterday
fug
I can't even recall doing any voyages with this saradomincuck

Its funny how many desperate guys are on rs
Talk big but cant get laid
Lmfao

Not for this weekend but wondering - when you're on a low pop server and there's few to no other people, what do you do in between Cres cooldowns?

touch yourself

I'm past 85 Divination myself, so I just sit around (watching youtube on the other screen) since I can get 1/3rd or more every time I Cres. But before that I just looked for openings in the automations and tried to get a few extra points with memories.

is there a better thing to do besides masturbating while grinding dxp
shit gets boring after 16 hours

no

Go outside and do shit, play with teamviewer from your phone

>black screen
>2 minutes later its back on
>this happens

rewatch haruhi with me

>rewatching endless eight
it's okay, I downloaded some eroge off nyaa

Is tomorrow gonna be a good time to buy super sets and sharks?

Monday will probably be the peak, people don't want to xp waste by putting shit in the ge right now

Why are there so many sluts at the seren stones right now

>rewatch reddit tier shit with me
smart man

le reddit meme

le shut the fuck up bitch

le all of you are fucking annoying get off the thread, this isn't autism anonymous

>this isn't autism anonymous
could have sworn I was in osrsg, my bad lads

What do I level lads

You should have worked that out beforehand.

hunter or thieving

And you should consider never posting again

Reminder to those with 89 herblore that you can make overloads with the pulse core boosts on W2

And you should kill yourself you retarded little faggot.

Jesus christ I said no fucking autism on the thread, get the fuck out.

Are you memeing me or is this solid advice?

Related: If you need boosts to finish off any Task sets, pulse core boosts right now are the easiest to get. Things like extended time Excalibur (Seer's Elite set) are nice.

Yep, good advice.

>no autism
>in an autism general
To be fair, getting rid of the furfaggot autist would raise the quality of the autism significantly

just can't keep us out your small mind can you?
again, keep talking that shit about us furries on here but yet you still won't say shit to us in game kid

Are there any other perks besides furnace and honed that are useful to use with rod-o-matics?

Since you weren't prepared then buyables are out. Divination is a waste of dxp since you should be doing caches, Abyss Runecrafting is only marginally improved by dxp so it's not really worth the bonus, whatever's left are your good options hunter and thieving included.

That's mostly because you're as bad as goons when it comes to manipulating mods, furnigger.

Wise, though it's better to have that on a shield on your off-hand.

What about mining?

Herblore if you have money
Whatever you want if not

Sure. I think it's concentrated coal or granite at that level isn't it? You're right around the levels where the Mining xp rate stops sucking ass.

If you hit 82 (?), wear your goldsmithing gauntlets, and use a perfect mining juju you can start getting a nice clip at mining and smelting xp at concentrated gold.

Is there any way to store multiple max stacks of an item without using an alt or a bunch of ge slots?

>only gotten 1.5m xp since posting this 5 hours ago
>still 5 more levels to go
what the fuck is double xp broken

My first kill :)

I bet there's an account somewhere that hasn't killed anything but Yaka. Sounds like a perfect gimmick account.

mfw Femto acts like they're a woman and not a fat 40 year old man behind a computer

wtf 1 hour later and I've only gotten 300k now
how am I fucking up this badly wtf?????

I don't do that badly with normal xp when I'm not paying attention.

post foots for prove

daily reminder muh xp is cool and really awesome xD T. Alma