/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1018

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mRbwC2ix

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October 18th NA, 21th Europe.

gematsu.com/2016/09/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-runs-unreel-engine-4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qV19MGJ-kA
youdubber.com/index.php?video=cGUPFjgw1Vw&video_start=0&audio=-Tdu4uKSZ3M&audio_start=38
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuwmFhhY37WgpbH3Y1RrQowSZWmukipFdjHEbJCVh3mPZShAhAP4LPLg9gfoAs4gNxmWrwLnQRVA29nH5nR0dQoqB9HKT3fKgddbm1Y7PQWNrIH7xtMSJsQkwEcDd0Q4rjpWp9OBHA7DDVI_14RWUFLeW_1dwl--8Cgy1aM_1S4DiI-ydOrX7L_1p1kasqzZk-pb37rRqIstCpNco14tbCZxR2lS75Da-BQlSgHoelgmEm5I9Kc70O4RxhOTbg-51mrS7z8m6ZS6i4cN8xQGvJwTgc-9pvTF8sFkARxPPGQb5iqJ3-MAXUf-WNwgSThRVe-hLxqbErkj_1nByH1hEW1O6X_1H8XBtQnEKyL0PtDUVhMOH1DW_11EC9WgLLMh0OTCewti5q0kKfE7Sc80vqOZ1zuY3kMVYT-vQf7LtOx0XFrTIj_1DGpDQsrOdJbBBhJBBdlI_1xre1-YvrnndUUea5wPV6mmxjTWeUhpgLPHk_1nqVEeXmpdrJZn3TjpN69r6hvv9IwFCB8-fihMc6x59comRe6ZpFvCdvfr35C5YEGHRi9fWsGKzxuVgPseF0fV8Q0l2j9w9nG-uIH306aKig-8KN-1s0cwNO4HKEQ-yvbwTAAIQ3_16eLEgMoc5w-GQ8hyQbZQ2nXqLNKfQT9WcR7dT1O5qby-ClIjgmD2THWSEmlWsfBUf60Z9h8VIFx6K74Q7jPNyS5KbEbqZre0cpegegdap_1-vvkner9OcyF6-gwWR3WdlFQAF2W7q9bi3wf1K5CE7TLfXejYm-OYtwMlVhvR5g4yyhVRYfNrdzTi22ZMzQvM_1QJ_1iPegRaCYn0f_1iM2EREf7twfdseeYehDG6Qj3VZZJN_1FCYT9JyaUxzhIhD3wTFolYYMBCNQwdH4gvfYSiD-8m0JvjJoAAnpMVip8pQHpHKjjLPcrc6aQjPZVb9BI8WlE9WMJgTa-rGd80xHVLsxZrQeiVvYGNA9-dMRBzHBZ0Kc9vIo9bi-81PA634iJSE5-NcsfZDkmKKYciFooOmKzbIl1R27FjTUAnrtXcZlX7eX4qxAf2F4u4bh_1IwyUIAZ1cYSel6HBJcJJ9bVvk6EpMGSOcRB2wHypOzGTXBTW99lyhc3JuhFSELwR26euCy-NGJT_15836LSS0pc61pviUewRt2Ykp38L--hd1fFvNom7E-OTq2pDci2CDSy8pKpqwfK0P0qHGd-xWlCHmJS5wMTpsiNAohNXQ5UEvSZYybTbbty7Ffa2zhnu6hWFfbi9MrE75CW7aD2-bfFPuI5QVzkJzU6rXm06ssnlzge7cViLdzFWLY73qlE045Wbco-H8zdbCGr12T7Gx-yOXhx61lxmEWBjQtuj7_1kh0OaXo5uOymgwT4zm2pJfgq-I9AsFv0SdiDqSwRXLZRjJDaPOL9VNTOLS3ElKadt6YHpw4i33Jj7wtlkAjELVLA-DMdvREJr4dC8VXsBGYJ4Te3vSGlN_1ouIgThgLC49-PWX4NClRomBxbMjGClPbxsqKb0ZU2onTWpIm6VdD4GUDpxhPhPYLfilnZJm41zLliwvefWCcJXgNO48DY34wp2JQKJ8QefkQQQ0pS0AMkC5Xv8Wck_1R6p9g1CZZzaPDymbd7kms9weV44JSr2dSCnsfFRBEkII9zWRSu9TdXsCkDJM7fcP6N5YHXjeOWfQqh9Kez70SGoX07JU9Kabu_19WP2rcoeBZnMgAIztXMtLfBmhRfW03O-RZhSeW5Ppsk-KkG8fBQMP86uR-GNqAedO5vyd8u_1k5RQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to hypnotize Gearanon and make him think he's my loyal little sister.

Beru for life

OH MY GYAAAAAAAAAA

Nepgear a cute.

Infinite stars scattered all over the world...
Time to start our quest for the ultimate video game!

What's the matter, goddess, why so mega giga serious?
Hooked! Obsessed! Get you! I do!
Love scheme, thermal runaway

Here we go! Good to go! Neptune!
I'm gonna select "new game" with no fear
Here we go! Way to go! Neptune!
Pulse wave, echoing love song
Here we go! Good to go! Neptune!
Friendship Love! Bifrost!

Even if we're a madhouse, there are bonds here between us
Good job my sweetheart
See you next week...

youtube.com/watch?v=_qV19MGJ-kA

giaaaa

I MUST NEP Big Nep!

This form is stronger than the NEXT forms

Jersey Dress > Sweater

Friendly reminder.

why does /m/ have a designated Plutia poster?

So just Noire

Urgh that shit taste.

Ask /m/

>Urgh
Please just say "delete this" or "shit taste, senpai" like a normal person would.

I like them both.

You can't go wrong with nepnep!

The screams of her victims make for a beautiful symphony.

>everyone is using him like an (adult) toy
>everyone

Noire

Ghost or Drive?

/m/ is a strange place

So just Noire then

Urgh.

see

I wasn't warned that the last chapter of VII is fucking garbage.

I would have gotten drunk beforehand.

True.
Plutia and Neptune are lesbians.

Crix? Are you the whining piece of shit from /domg/ that stabs his own team in the back?

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

You didn't ask mister nobody.

>youdubber.com/index.php?video=cGUPFjgw1Vw&video_start=0&audio=-Tdu4uKSZ3M&audio_start=38

Ghost is trash, watch Drive instead.

Uni Uni ni

The one and only. Stabbing in the back is kind of a poor description.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Hi there!

The only two flaws are the CPU battle being fucking ten levels higher than Dark Green, and that you can't do both routes in one run.

If you ever post a picture that even slightly hint at NepNoway ever again, I'm going to filter you. Only post NepPuru.

I want to shitpost on this tripfag by copy pasting but I'm worried mod might work

I recognize that magic seal.

Why wouldn't you appreciate all pairings while still having a favorite?

>/m/ is a strange place

yes it is. Someone made this to sum up a plan from Scramble Commander 2

What is it about nepgen that attracts so many namefags and tripfags?

I love Neptune!

Favourite P4 girl?

You see weirdest thing in Veeky Forums

They feel at home because of Ghostroach.

isn't it obvious? shitposting has absolutely no consequences here.

thank you very much

And that most of the dungeons in the Heart Dimension are fucking wireframe labyrinths.
I guess they were running out of money.

I love Nepgear!

Mods are global, so I assume it's just the /u/ mod.

It only proves that jannies are biased.

NepuBuran

Yeah, pretty much all their budget went into the Zero Arc and the Sharing Field mechanic.
CH seems to have this horrible habit of writing the plot before designing the dungeons, and then not altering the plot at all if they can't do everything they want to show in-game.

>writing the plot before designing the dungeons
Isn't that how it works?
Otherwise, it's obvious it "go there and then there".

What I mean is that there are points where it's obvious that CH wanted the dungeon in question to be a unique location, and the story still acts like it is despite being a recycled dungeon.

>Favourite P4 girl?

anyone that is not the mary sue in your pic

I mean game developping. I always though it was in that order:
>make a scenario
>make concept arts (character, levels)
>make basic gameplay
>add levels
>add characters
>balance the game
>check for bugs
>release

Why do people say she is a mary sue when she failed as a goddess and had to be bailed out by the mc?

She was basically allowed to stay in the pimpmovel out of charity, her dark side made her into a little bitch that had to beg for the mc milk of kindness just to live a few more weeks.

The thing is, the scenario is usually adjusted if the content needed to fully express it cannot be entirely made. CH doesn't let such trivialities stop them from telling their stories.

I want to nep Noire!

I didn't enjoy them constantly adding and removing party members either, the boring dungeons and awful music.

Look forward to the airship in the next Neptunia!

Noire is for headpats and love, not nepping.

What do you mean by that?

Hi there!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Where's the juice in that?

her entire backstory and the way she is forced into P4 golden screams "Mary Sue"

not to mention you HAVE to do her S Link to get a lot of Golden exclusive features

This is not a persona thread. Fuck off.

I unironically think that Neptunia games are fun and that Persona games are shit.
People routinely tell me I have good taste in vidya What does this all mean?

persona is shit, and Neptunia games are fun. It's just common sense.

Why are Planeptune and Lowee so lewd?

That Persona is shit. It's common sense.

It means you are trying to compare this cash grab jrpg series with reused dungeons called persona to this cash grab jrpg series with reused dungeons called Neptunia.

I want personafags to stay in their own general and not bother us.

I love you Gearnon!

It stresses me to no end when IF and CH use again and again and again the same assets for their games.

I kinda understand that this takes less money and time that they can invest on making "new" games, but it's kinda shitty that everything looks almost exactly the same.

Ex: Final form Arfoire is the exact same dragon as a common mob in Sisters Generation.

Dunno, I'd like some kind of original designs in the future.

/rant

You know, I really don't like Vert but I'd play a game that was all about Vert's tits.

Das gay yo
The only reuse I won't mind is Gooman, that shit was one of most bizzare and funniest things I have seen

And even in FFF who's extremely original, you find the same bit enemies than in Neptunia.

I want to live in gamindustri so I can follow the best goddess, lady Purple Heart/Neptune.

I want to live in whatever-the-fuck-it's-called-land so I can marry the best fencer, lady Tiara.

I want to live in Ultradimension's Gamindustri so I can serve at the true best Planeptune goddess's feet, Lady Plutia

Neptune please.

Noire, please.

Oh damn, I forgot to put a pic of best Planeptune nep. Oh well, here it is

Plutia is cute in her human form, but I'm not into the whole dominatrix thing, so iris heart doesn't appeal to me.

Lady Neptune is perfect for me because she is impossibly cute in her human form, and literally the perfect woman in her CPU form.

Here comes the Iris.

On one hand I get mad at the reused assets everywhere, but in the end of the day, IF and CH are not exactly big dogs, its not only neptunia, many jrpgs series I follow have reused assets out of the ass, small devs cant really afford to create new content for every game.

In a way I am afraid that they will someday try to create only brand new assets for a new game, the game will tank and they will lose everything making the devs close shop, this happened one time too many for me in the ps2 era.

What?

Plutie is a cutie!

Good image. Praise Iris Heart!

Plutie in her normal form is best

I want to make Uzume wear cute dresses!

except that's not Iris and a google image search prove you wrong last time

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuwmFhhY37WgpbH3Y1RrQowSZWmukipFdjHEbJCVh3mPZShAhAP4LPLg9gfoAs4gNxmWrwLnQRVA29nH5nR0dQoqB9HKT3fKgddbm1Y7PQWNrIH7xtMSJsQkwEcDd0Q4rjpWp9OBHA7DDVI_14RWUFLeW_1dwl--8Cgy1aM_1S4DiI-ydOrX7L_1p1kasqzZk-pb37rRqIstCpNco14tbCZxR2lS75Da-BQlSgHoelgmEm5I9Kc70O4RxhOTbg-51mrS7z8m6ZS6i4cN8xQGvJwTgc-9pvTF8sFkARxPPGQb5iqJ3-MAXUf-WNwgSThRVe-hLxqbErkj_1nByH1hEW1O6X_1H8XBtQnEKyL0PtDUVhMOH1DW_11EC9WgLLMh0OTCewti5q0kKfE7Sc80vqOZ1zuY3kMVYT-vQf7LtOx0XFrTIj_1DGpDQsrOdJbBBhJBBdlI_1xre1-YvrnndUUea5wPV6mmxjTWeUhpgLPHk_1nqVEeXmpdrJZn3TjpN69r6hvv9IwFCB8-fihMc6x59comRe6ZpFvCdvfr35C5YEGHRi9fWsGKzxuVgPseF0fV8Q0l2j9w9nG-uIH306aKig-8KN-1s0cwNO4HKEQ-yvbwTAAIQ3_16eLEgMoc5w-GQ8hyQbZQ2nXqLNKfQT9WcR7dT1O5qby-ClIjgmD2THWSEmlWsfBUf60Z9h8VIFx6K74Q7jPNyS5KbEbqZre0cpegegdap_1-vvkner9OcyF6-gwWR3WdlFQAF2W7q9bi3wf1K5CE7TLfXejYm-OYtwMlVhvR5g4yyhVRYfNrdzTi22ZMzQvM_1QJ_1iPegRaCYn0f_1iM2EREf7twfdseeYehDG6Qj3VZZJN_1FCYT9JyaUxzhIhD3wTFolYYMBCNQwdH4gvfYSiD-8m0JvjJoAAnpMVip8pQHpHKjjLPcrc6aQjPZVb9BI8WlE9WMJgTa-rGd80xHVLsxZrQeiVvYGNA9-dMRBzHBZ0Kc9vIo9bi-81PA634iJSE5-NcsfZDkmKKYciFooOmKzbIl1R27FjTUAnrtXcZlX7eX4qxAf2F4u4bh_1IwyUIAZ1cYSel6HBJcJJ9bVvk6EpMGSOcRB2wHypOzGTXBTW99lyhc3JuhFSELwR26euCy-NGJT_15836LSS0pc61pviUewRt2Ykp38L--hd1fFvNom7E-OTq2pDci2CDSy8pKpqwfK0P0qHGd-xWlCHmJS5wMTpsiNAohNXQ5UEvSZYybTbbty7Ffa2zhnu6hWFfbi9MrE75CW7aD2-bfFPuI5QVzkJzU6rXm06ssnlzge7cViLdzFWLY73qlE045Wbco-H8zdbCGr12T7Gx-yOXhx61lxmEWBjQtuj7_1kh0OaXo5uOymgwT4zm2pJfgq-I9AsFv0SdiDqSwRXLZRjJDaPOL9VNTOLS3ElKadt6YHpw4i33Jj7wtlkAjELVLA-DMdvREJr4dC8VXsBGYJ4Te3vSGlN_1ouIgThgLC49-PWX4NClRomBxbMjGClPbxsqKb0ZU2onTWpIm6VdD4GUDpxhPhPYLfilnZJm41zLliwvefWCcJXgNO48DY34wp2JQKJ8QefkQQQ0pS0AMkC5Xv8Wck_1R6p9g1CZZzaPDymbd7kms9weV44JSr2dSCnsfFRBEkII9zWRSu9TdXsCkDJM7fcP6N5YHXjeOWfQqh9Kez70SGoX07JU9Kabu_19WP2rcoeBZnMgAIztXMtLfBmhRfW03O-RZhSeW5Ppsk-KkG8fBQMP86uR-GNqAedO5vyd8u_1k5RQ

Uzume is for spanking.

Green Iris.

Too bad Iris Heart exists.
I really don't want to hate Plutie because I thought her normal form was really good but I FUCKING HATE IRIS HEART SO MUCH THAT I CAN'T STAND EITHER ONE ANYMORE.

Black and White Irises next, please.