High end interiors that are surprisingly shit!

Pic very much related, an incredible disappointment after all the hullabaloo. It was so insulting given the price and prestige, I could barely stand sitting in it.

that steering wheel looks so derpy it would feel like a clown is staring at me when driving

ITT: poorfags, sour grapes, etc

hey I used to own a w211 but the wheel does look fucking retarded

i cant fucking unsee it

I couldn't believe how hard the seats are in that. You see an S-class and then the highest trim Maybach badge and think "hmm, I'm going to enveloped in the lap of luxury!"

Nope. The seats feel like someone put an inch thick pad on a parkbench. Literally removes any semblance of luxuriousness when your butt gets less cushion than a freaking Hyundai.

I can understand firm seats in an AMG GT, no idea what the faggots at Maybach/Mercedes were thinking.

No journalist will ever admit it, but the new 7 series is a better built and more luxurious interior, except for its admittedly mess center console.

Money can't buy taste etc.

some journalists admit it.
the 7 series always has been better to drive than the S class but the latest 7er has finally caught up in terms of luxury as well

So is the S class the meme of the luxury segment?

How is the back maybe the backseat is better since its car for people with chauffeurs.

What the fucking fuck is wrong with you fuck head? You think the S-Class has a piece of shit interior you poor fag? How about your Civic you poor ass nigga?

This thread's gonna shit like you.

thanks for literally ruining the car for me

If you only think so. Otherwise the steering wheel looks fine to me.

You've probably never even sat in one.
The shiny renders make it look nicer than it is.

So where are the actual pics since you have?

>loving
>every
>laugh

>ITT: people who have never sat in an s class

You're not supposed to be able to stand in it, it's a car, not a bus.

Mercedes literally have no idea how to aesthetically implement their screens. its horrific, i have yet to see a single one of their dashes where the media touchscreen isn't put in ugly as sin

10/10, cant unsee it now

>2 tablets
>crosshair on steering wheel
Typical nazi car