Smash isn't fighting faggot

first for our guy guymam

Smash will save the FGC.

virtua fighter 6 when?

APOLOGIZE TO CAPCOM

Street Fighter X Trojan

i want to smash samus

Malware Vs. Capcom.sys

Who here would like to see Crapcom die and have Street Fighter picked up by a new, capable team? The brand is great, it just is in completely wrong hands.

odds some sf5
even grind gw

Is there still an issue now that Capcom has rolled back the rootkit?

me too
Also what is some basic shit I should know for playing Urien in SF5? I thought you would all be discussing him but the Rootkit seems to be the talk of the town right now

who do you ship, /fgg/ ?

athena, kula and angel in a dumpster

mary with me

i want to see it die so more people come back to sf4

or to get patched into a good game (lol)

>hated SFV, everyone played like retards with down syndrom, stuck in ultra silver because of it
>fuck it
>start playing like a retard, pick up Mika
>now in super gold and love the game now
Is this game only fun when you go against retards in ranked?

Angel x BBC

Will KoF14 have crossplay with PS4 when it comes to PC?

>kula and angel in the dumpster

Fight me faggotron

people like to clown smash but i cant think of anything besides brood war where people just decide to play an older game over the pushed current title

ship yourself into an iceberg you fuck.

>bought Revelator when Dizzy came out just for the sake of it but wasn't really feeling fighting games still at the time and couldn't do shit or figure anything out so I only played it a tiny bit
>KoFXIV finally got me back into things
>was going to start playing SFV too just for the sake of forcing myself to git gud
>all this bullshit finally pushed me into playing Xrd again instead with the right mindset to get something out of it
I guess it all worked out?

Kula x My dick

>i want to see it die so more people come back to sf4
Even if sfv dies people will not come back to sf4.

I will.

it costs money, so no.

As soon as an audience materializes

Maybe you're just too bad to play non-braindead characters.

Was SF3 New Generation really broken? My only experience with SF3 is Third Strike.

How does it feel knowing sf4 is dead kusoge?

Juri x Cammy

It was broken, slower and clunkier.

So which restrictor gate do you use in your sticks?

I switched to a circle gate for the american arcade feel I liked as a kid but after watching some videos on proper technique with Japanese style sticks I think I'll probably switch back to a square gate.

I use the default gate on sticks (Square gate). I've always been a bit sceptical towards octagonal gates.

stop talking shit about SFV or else I'll hack the rootkit that your favorite fighting game installed in your computer

NG was pretty legit unfinished, to the extent it was never ported on its own. You can tell as well because 2nd Impact only added a character that was unfinished in the NG game files and two headswaps.

So after this fiasco do you think SFV will still get a Season 2? If I was Capcom I would stop wasting money on this failed game.

Current fight stick tier list?

looking to upgrade

If support for SFV lasted only for 7 months, everyone would feel robbed and that would be a fiasco.

I don't think they have any other choice but to try and make it a good game and that way polish their imago, at least a bit.

Capcom's biggest mistake was not having this as Urien's theme in SFV.

youtube.com/watch?v=5k1Znk7P75c

2I was the real first SF3 version. New Generation was like some kind of beta.

In before SFV joke.

How dangerously low does your iq have to be to even fathom that SFV won't at least get the 5 year support they've said it will

Only people I know who like octo gates are degenerate anime players who have them on those really touchy seimitsus, ls-56 or whatever.

Tried them on a jlf once since it sounded cool and it just felt like a lumpy and shit circle gate, avoid.

5 years support doesn't mean the same tier of content updates as this year continuously. With the way SFV is set up that's primarily a guarantee that they won't take down CFN and kill half the game less than 5 years from release.

SFIV got like 7 straight years of costumes.

>mfw capcucks want the rootkit back

This is why eSports cucks are cancer

OSWALD WHEN DAMN IT

SNK REEEEEEEEEE

modded namco arcade stick so that people think you're legit while you mash dps.

Smash (fans) perpetuates a normie pipe dream that fighting games are/'can be' more than just traditional six-button 1v1 2ko sidescrollers instead of celebrating the simplicity of the medium which is upsetting the landscape somewhat and is going to result in a lot of misguided attempts to reproduce or imitate the kind of innovation of smash that was only possible the literal genius of Masahiro Sakurai(especially attempts by westerners, who are """"normal"""" human beings and literally cannot have as autismally high caliber a work ethic as Sakurai/Sora Studios). And a lot of people who would be hesitant to enter fighting games anyways will be assuaged to invest in smash because of it's accessibility and seemingly progressive nature which will cull huge parts of one or more whole generations from getting into actual fighting games; but there won't be any growth in that department, there will never be a successor to smash

octo, because I want and I can

what's the appeal?

I'll tell you, Necalli and Nash are going to be reconsidered so much when they'll fix the 8f input lag. Even top japanese players agree that Nash is strong because his dashes are covered up by the input lag.

Capcom should hire some competent developers that know what the FUCK they are doing but they won't. They are the cause of their own destruction and they don't even care. It's honestly baffling.

Hell, the only thing I like more than Capcom's thorough kernel level cheat protection is rooting for my favorite e-celebs on twitch.tv and and buying epic costume dlc for only $3.99! Rise up, fellow gamers!

How is this fucking possible ?

Anyway the only cool people I know who mod their sticks are mexicans who put 8 pound sticks in their jlfs and destroy you with insane o.yahiro and daimon execution while yelling jajaja pinche mamon.

Everyone here is a degenerate poorfag pad player, but anything but square is retarded. I wish it was slightly easier to find straight right and left just to make sure my inputs are square with the stick all the time but octo is not a good solution.

5 characters a year for 5 years with 2 alternate costumes each by default with intermittent themed costume packs which will provide random swathes of the cast with costumes, we're already sitting at each character having half the costumes each character ended up having by the end of 4 before the end of year one so i've got no idea what you're getting at here.

Most of the content updates this year were literally just fleshing the game out as a consumer product like every other video game does before release, which resulted in the only "fiasco" to do with SFV because they were focusing on competitive play first and foremost which shows you what their ideals are going into the production of the game which imo is ideal, opposed to the rapid-fire miniscule fine-tuning which killed competitive MKX, instead choosing to wait for quite a while to get a bead on what needs to be balanced and not pulling the rug out from anyone with updates.

Besides there's no way that we could have held the PC community to being responsible enough to refrain from fucking with the files to get fight money and colors but it's to be expected especially from Japanese devs who are still nigh-allergic to Internet/consumer software(look at nintendo for this shit) to overreact to the situation and botch the whole platform. (Honestly they just fucked up making survival as big a pain in the ass as it was while making everyone wait almost a year to just be able to pay for colors, otherwise a good enough portion would have paid for them so that it wouldn'5 have been a serious issue ). But I'm sure they'll fix that shit eventually, glad i'm on ps4!!!!

Did Capcom just take the crown off NRS as the worst PC fighting game devs of all time? MKX was shit but atleast it wasn't malware.

Practice, fat boy

Why are most gg doujins bad

Also fuck ramlethal now 99℅ of gg doujins are about her

>playing japanese games on PC without expecting to be fucked in the ass in some hitherto unforseen way

smoother transitions while keeping a feedback for each direction. Tried square octo and round, and octo definitively feels the best

>playing japanese games on PC
MGSV and DMC4 were better PC ports than any western game.

>than any western game

Isn't that an overstatement?

>we want the esports crowd
>game runs off 8 frames of lag, is boring to play and watch, lower skill gap than earlier SF games

>we want the casual audience
>interface and production values are shit with bad SP content alienating casuals from the game

So, what was the target audience of SFV?

Addictive players who like to grind.

No. Both MGSV and DMC4 run on fucking anything and if you have the hardware for it, they can look really good. They're ideal PC games. Scaling well to a wide set of hardware while also looking really good on high-end GPUs. Western multiplat games tend to scale worse with hardware. They tend to settle for less because corporate culture in the west doesn't really demand perfectionist coding.

But these guys exist

Forgot Legendary Dark knight mode too

>non-carmack id
>relevant
>rage was gimped because consoles
yeah they exist I guess...

Who is this fluid druid

they fucking ruined urien, there's nothing left about him that made him so goddamn fun in 3s

guess I'm done with sfv and sticking with online edition

What do you play. Tell me the anime fg secrets.

I tried octo when playing lots of kof and if you feel out the edges your moves come out 2 years too late, it's no way to make pretzels. Just use a square gate and grind out your motions, damn.

People are defending capcom in a /v/ thread. I guess that didn't take long.

Gimped graphically maybe but it isn't like they weren't the superior versions of the game

There's a better PC port than mgsv or dmc4hd though i'm sure. But yeah i get your point, they can do it. What i was getting at is that they don't consider drm like westerners would and implementing this drm thing is a really reactionary move which i would expect more from a jap dev

It's be weird/kinda funny if SNK out of all devs out there ever took it. They even have Neo_G now. He supposedly left because he wanted to make fighting games. Apparently they didn't have him doing much of anything until he left capcom.

>What do you play.
Loadsa kof, can do raging storm no problem.

You need to make sure and remove capcom.sys manually.

75% of SNK employees live in cardboard boxes though

p-play blazblue?

Neo_G did good leaving Capcom. He shouldn't cling unto a dying and inept corporation. Can't wait to see what he'll make next.

Isn't there a whole general for BlazBlue?

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU STOP IBUKI JAB FRAMETRAPS AS URIEN IN THIRD STRIKE

SERIOUSLY IT'S FUCKING HORSESHIT

Play SFV instead.

There are people are defending them here

>mfw snk's chinese agriculture and holdings investors send the dev team to internet addiction camps for botching the rootkit.

Does anyone have the Ibuki 3S webms? I regret not saving those.

this one?

All the posters itt are extremely extremely stupid. c y'all

Is Urien complete shit like every other dlc character?

>western multiplat games
Witcher 3 scales pretty well and so does the new Doom.

Is Capcom a good company?

Good, Reddit's running slow atm.

>tfw 7+ years of SFV
I can't deal with this shit anymore. Hopefully Capcom pulls off support for the game and moves on, but at this point you can't be hopeful with Capcom anymore.