>ignore it and relax
>people behind beeping
>can see guy behind me absolutely fucking losing his mind
>light goes yellow
>rev up car to redline
>wait till last possible moment of yellow
>dump clutch and gun it
>everyone else still stuck on a red

Never makes me fail to fucking cry laughing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2gtYrxkT8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i would pass your stupid ass in the turn lane and brake check you before you cross the intersection

write down/ take picture/ dash cam license plate

take a dump at your place of residence and just be a dick to you in general

if someone's at a green for more than 2-3 seconds they're obviously fucking around then it becomes open season for dickery.

>drive into right turn only lane
>wait at red and overtake everyone when light turns green
suckers :^)

Until a cop nails you for obstructing traffic.

I hope when it happens, you get the book and the only way out of it all is to KYS.

Or you become a bitter nocar faggot and shitpost awful faggoty memes until you KYS.

In fact you could do us all a favor and KYS right now.

Visavie Alphonse?

engine brake in slow traffic into hand brake only stop

>be driving at night
>see guy in oncoming lane
>pull into his lane
>wait a few seconds
>turn headlights off
>drift back into my own lane

It usually gets some good reactions.

fuck off takumi

>guy swerves into your lane to avoid perceived accident
>head on collision with him in your lane
>can't prove shit so cops say it was his fault because when the crash occurred he was in your lane
>doesn't matter because you're both dead

I bet you don't actually do this.

Mostly because i saw this happen once and a truck pushed the guy over the intersection and just dumped him on the side before speeding away.

Truck fags seem to be too hard core.

I'm a cyclist

>tfw hogging the left lane

>tfw usually really nice driver
>tfw slow down to give people space to merge if they give their blinker
>tfw speed up if the guy isn't giving someone space to merge, but there's space ahead
>tfw never block driveways people are trying to take a left out of
>tfw don't honk at people unless they really need it
>tfw go around left lane hogs instead of tailgating them
>tfw always give the 'drivers hand' if anyone does the above things for me
>tfw if someone's brake lights are out, i try and get next to them and tell them.
>tfw always gun out of an intersection if i'm first to prevent people being stuck behind
>tfw always gun a left turn to make sure plenty people can leave.
>tfw if stuck on a left with traffic, always S maneuver my way pretty much to the center of the intersection to allow at least 2 cars behind me to get away if it goes orange.

>tfw no one does any of these things for me
>tfw always have to force myself into spaces when merging
>tfw people always block driveways i want to leave from
>tfw people tailgate me even in the HOV lanes
>tfw brake lights are never out, but if they where no one would ever tell me until a cop pulled me over. Or i did my morning check i guess.
>tfw people are texting at the intersection and everyone else is stuck behind them, when the light is green
>tfw same on left
>tfw people don't know you're supposed to creep up on a left

>tfw somedays get tired of it all, and drive like shit.
>cut everyone off
>honk at everything for a tiny mistake
>blow past everyone
>handbrake u-turned
>tfw realize I've become one of them

This is what makes bad/angry drivers. It's a vicious cycle.

Did that once to a guy who was tailgating me, I slowed down purposely and cruised into the left hand turn lane, he was riding my bumper I waited until it was almost red to gun it and made it through, he followed me through in a fit of anger and got caught by a traffic camera.

It gave me a total rush, fuck tailgating riced out CG1 honda accord drivers

>Ride a motorcycle
>Illegally split lanes
>Watch as people get visibly angry their shitbox can't fit between cars too
>Light turns green and I'm going 100km/h in 3.0 seconds
>Bought my bike for 3k

When I drive my car, I drive like a saint because cars are boring anyways.

>Going along as usual
>Smoothly cruising in 5th
>See my passenger is asleep
>2nd
>BRAAAAAAAAP

>Driving my car
>in some traffic moving less than 30
>turn into left lane at a sharp angle.
>Hear motorcycle
>Bang
>Guy flies off bike, lands over my hood.
>Actually start laughing my ass off.
>Wasn't at fault cos dash cam clearly saw him in the window speeding at me.
>His insurance pays for my quarter panel damage.
it was a good day that day.

Corolla still a shit though.

I love stopping my car really close to the line, so that you have to slow down otherwise you eat a face full of wing mirror. Most of you are smart enough to stop at that point though.

Best part about hitting bikers is the minuscule damage to my car, and that it's ALWAYS your fault.

My dad pushed a car through a stop sign one time.

True story.

>Riding in positions where you are at fault in an accident
Let me guess, he was wearing a tshirt too?

This is why I do it when cars are stopped at a light; I should have said lane filtering, not splitting.

No, actually he was wearing a Honda jacket. I wasn't at fault, because he was speeding over the lane and i was mid lane change.

Plus my cam caught him.

I wouldn't hate bikers if it wasn't for people like you. Every time i'm on my CBR people expect me to do some stupid shit.

>Honda
found the problem, he was probably riding with a dildo in his asshole too.

Whatever you call it, don't be an asshole about it.

If the guy first in line at green is sitting and texting, go around him. But if it's red, you stay behind him.

Just be careful when lane splitting, there's a right and wrong way to do it, and especially if you're speeding. In the handbook it's really dangerous but not actually illegal so idk.

I just slow down to parking lot speed and gently pass cars when i split, i don't speed down the line, i'm slow enough that if my brakes failed i could probably stop my bike with my feet. Just coast slowly through. It doesn't make people mad like 'look at that biker' and it does what i want it to do.

I guess i'm careful, because at the end of the day i know even if i'm not at fault, when some idiot hits me i'm going to end up in a hospital.

What's wrong with honda? I have a CBR 250, it's a nice bike, not very fast but fun. It's actually my dad's old bike.

He used to do alot more biking back in the old country, he had a yamaha endoro with a 2 stroke.

Nah, I'm not going to sit in traffic where it's more dangerous for me because of some archaic law.

>edgy manchldren: the thread

>CBR 250
lol

Then know it will almost always be your fault when you get hit.

And you're going to be the one with a fucked bike and fucked body.

Don't call it a grave, it's the future you chose. Though i guess you're under 25 and never seen how bad a bike accidents ends for a biker.

What about it nigger?

eh, I still go

me too, I pretty much have a hair trigger these days, but I don't even get mad, I just see it as playing the game

I don't care about that shit

hahaha familia you drive a manual transmission equipped automobile too?

>quarter panel damage
Good luck selling that car after your insurance cucks you and reports "unibody" damage

>mystory
Anyway, I guess I'm old fashioned, but all I really do is flip people off for driving like retards.

250 is literally a shit bike, enjoy being a little cuckboi

I work in a hospital emergency room, I've seen the motorcycle accidents. 95% are squids with shitty/no gear. I do it when cars are stopped, how am I going to get hit?

>Good luck selling that car after your insurance cucks you and reports "unibody" damage
>Implying it's hard to sell a corolla
>Even one with damage

Lol, people where still more than happy to contact me for a asking price of 3000 on a CE model car with 250+ km, and i wrote down all the problems it's given me for the past 5 years, including the transmission killing itself. It doesn't even have cruise control.

I literally wrote in the test ad "this is the car that made me hate toyota" and still had over 20 emails.

I put my CRV loaded model EX trim with more mileage but nothing ever going wrong in, and i got 3 replies total. Same asking price too. One guy straight up said that 'I'm willing to pay 1500 max'. I didn't respond.

Toyota reliability has been a really profitable meme for me and my friends.

>one of the highest rated cheap bikes
Oh but i'm sure you know better than everyone else.

It's a reliable, fun and cheap bike.

Oh, that's fine. I thought you where one of those fags who whips in front of a car and cuts him changing lanes.

Too many bikers do that.

I do the speed limit. You'd be amazed how many people speed and how enraged they get when you just do the speed limit.

>Guy in front of me does the speed limit
>I leave for everywhere early so i don't mind
>People behind us raging

I would totally smile at you.

>Drive in heavy city traffic all the time
>Be courteous
>People honk at me for it for stupid reasons like letting someone in
>Will do a one wheeler squeeler next to them at the next set of lights if I'm in the mood and they happen to be beside me sometimes
>Always results in "I'm calling the cops on you!!!"
>Kthen
>They never do

MFW I drive a corolla station wagon with over 400k on the clock and if they do actually turn up cops just give me a "I don't have time for this shit look"

>be learning driver
>going at the speed limit in the left lane in the city
>people getting mad and passing me from the left and speed both to pass me and to keep moving forward
>teacher says it's my fault for making people drive recklessly by not using the left lane correctly
>b-but I am going at the speed limit, I can't go faster unless I break the law, how am I at fault for them wanting to break the law by speeding, I mean sure I don't have a specific reason to be in the left lane, but neither do I have one to be on the right lane
>teacher tells me to shut up and tells me it's my fault
....It was a legit question, I just wanted some explanation how I can be at fault while following the rules of the road.

lolz nice dude

The speed limit is set on paper, by paper. Actual car traffic and foot traffic is often ignored.

>standard speeds for the city
>so and so within so and so feet
>so many lanes
>amount of curves
>amount of "hazardous" curves
>yadda yadda
>okay, 30!
>everyone goes 40
>two cars on the road within a mile of each other at all times of day, at the most

The speed limit is universally recognized as a revenue collection scam and a conspiracy to punish people with rebellious personalities through higher insurance rates.

left lane is for passing you faggot, it's safer to have somebody pass at 20km/h than drive aggressively to get around you.

SLOW
TRAFFIC
STAY
IN
RIGHT
LANE

>I mean sure I don't have a specific reason to be in the left lane, but neither do I have one to be on the right lane
maybe because it's illegal to camp in the left lane in most places?

You are a fucking shit cunt. I hope you get a rare aggressive form of ass cancer.

But if I see cunts flying down the breakdown lane on the freeway, I'll pull in, chuck my hazards on and pop the hood..
Gotta love getting hurled abuse at by a middle aged mummy in her husbands BMW X6 cause her hellspawn are late for gymnasics, or some wankerbanker in a base model A4 who thinks he is top fucking shit. Even better when passing cars don't let them in and they rage more.

>t Faggot with 30 speeding tickets

Seriously, though, get a good radar detector and hide it out of sight.

And speed safely still, cuck.

So what age group and gender are the worst drivers?

I'm really bad with middle aged women, they're always the ones who both get mad when i rev too high and the ones that try and speed past me.

fuck the law, it's more like it's impractical

traffic can't flow efficiently unless you segregate it by speed, otherwise you have people swerving on all sides and doing other dumb and genuinely dangerous shit.

the system is broken, and its users are clueless. people are fucking dying because of that but instead of trying to improve it we just have insurance companies picking a person to blame and charging them more, combined with a cop handing out tickets to pay for dem programs.

But I am literally going as fast as the law permits.
Why do you exactly need to pass me? You would be both breaking the speed limit while passing me and you would only need to pass me if you intend to drive faster than the intended speed limit.

How am I "slow" when I am going at literally the maximum speed that is allowed?

How am I "camping" when I am going at literally the maximum speed that is allowed?

Maybe somebodies wife is in labour, their mom is in the hospital, etc. It's not your job to enforce the laws and you look like a retard trying to back up your faulty logic because you're too dumb to understand it.

You're putting yourself and others in dangers because you're too lazy to turn the wheel 1/2 inch to the right.

>How am I "camping" when I am going at literally the maximum speed that is allowed?
Because the left lane is for passing, not for cruising along at the speed limit.

>be highway cruising
>bimmer faggot gets on, I match speed and we do 120 mph for a few minutes
>flick the switch on my police LEDs and fly by in laughter while he panics like a little bitch
>mfw

>30
One, for going 21 instead of 20 in a school zone. In first gear.

The law doesn't matter as much as officer discretion. In fact, the law does not practically exist. At all. The police are the law, period, and the judges are merely overseers who ensure that they act within its limits and do not punish you excessively or for things that are not actually illegal. They retain the ability to just not care.

Drive within reason.

>How am I "slow" when I am going at literally the maximum speed that is allowed?
You're retarded.

The law doesn't say 'traffic not at max speed allowed' just slower.

The idea is, someone in the right lane is going speed limit, needs/wants to overtake someone in front.

So he goes in the left lane speeds over the limit to pass him, then returns to right and continues at the speed limit.

The law on right and left lane have nothing to do with the law on speeding. It's just simple, if you have space in the right lane to continue at your current pace, you get out of the left lane. Hands down. If you're speeding at 100 in a 60, and you have room to do that in the right lane, get in the right lane.

The two laws here are irrelevant.

Also just for information, in a lot of places you will get pulled over and charged with obstruction of traffic if you drive in left while people have to go around you.

Smart ass faggot.

>One, for going 21 instead of 20 in a school zone. In first gear.
Bullshit.

Any court would throw that out, simply because of error in radar gun and error in your speedo.

How fast where you really going? Don't lie.

He probably didn't even contest it like the little cuck he is.

>So what age group and gender are the worst drivers?
Middle aged women are definitely up there. Distracted young fucks too (MY MESSAGING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY DRIVING LYKE OMG SNAPCHATT TIME). The old Asian woman in a large Naziwagen/SUV can be at times shocking (I DRIVE IN 2 LANE BECAU 2 RANE)

Worst driver I have ever seen was a Prince Suluman Emmanuel Nigerian YOU HAVE BEEN ENTRUSTED 15 MILLIAN BRITISH POUND STERLING e-mail scammer. Could not keep his car in between the lines on the freeway at speed. Nearly punted me into the central concrete divider.

I was going 21 in a 20 loud as all fuck and got a $50 ticket.

Big deal. The lawyer would have cost more, even counting the massive $3 increase in my monthly insurance payments.

>Maybe somebodies wife is in labour, their mom is in the hospital, etc
So because someone else is injured and safely in hospital, it means people on the road should be endangered by reckless driving? Sound logic there senpai.

They're going to pass you regardless of you being in the left lane or not, it's just safer if you're in the proper, legal lane.

it's not dangerous or reckless if you keep to the fucking right

even germans aka the most cucked people on the planet get this

>Red light
>Left turn
>Petrol station next to me
>Pull up into it then exit while everyone else is stuck at the lights

You do know some countries drive on the left and being in the left lane is the correct lane right?

No fucking shit sherlock

We're referring to this user who specifically said he was in the left lane you dumb sperg.

Y'know you can represent yourself right? And you can get a lawyer the court gives you one.

I'm a little fuzzy on how it works, because i'm not a fag and have never gotten any form of traffic citation.

No you idiot, it doesn't matter what speed you're going.

If you can go that speed in the right lane, get in the right lane. If the guy behind you is doing 100, into the right lane you go, because you are obstructing traffic.

everything else ABSOLUTELY irrelevant.

You do know those countries are irrelevant and the country this website mostly gets gets it's traffic from is supposed to stay right, right?

>these people are literally trying to justify speeding and are calling people that do the speed limit the assholes
are you feminists or mentally retarded? its the only way this kind of backwards thinking can make sense

>Maybe somebodies wife is in labour, their mom is in the hospital, etc.
There is no law that states you can go over the speed limit if your wife is in labor or your mom is in the hospital or anything like that.
Same as there is no law that states "no speeding, unless you are late for work, then it's okay ;)"

>You're putting yourself and others in dangers because you're too lazy to turn the wheel 1/2 inch to the right.
It wasn't laziness, I though it was fine for the reasons stated above. The only reason it would not be fine is if people want to break the law by speeding.

>Because the left lane is for passing, not for cruising along at the speed limit.
Can you show me the law that states the left lane is only for passing within the city?

>The law doesn't matter as much as officer discretion.
This news to me, where exactly do you live?

>The idea is, someone in the right lane is going speed limit, needs/wants to overtake someone in front.
>So he goes in the left lane speeds over the limit to pass him, then returns to right and continues at the speed limit.
At which point he breaks the law, you aren't allowed to go over the speed limit even to pass somebody, you do know that right?

>The two laws here are irrelevant.
>laws don't matter
So breaking the law and speeding is fine, the cops wont do anything about it.
But if you are "obstructing" the traffic by going at the maximum speed limit on the left lane in a city, suddenly laws matter?

>speeding isn't reckless or dangerous
The fuck is going on in this thread

Yes but however.

>Speed limit is 45, in a straight line multilane road with little stops.
>It's open season past 9PM.

It's because bicyclists use the roads during the day.

This guy has it right.

How dense are you?

Your speed is irrelevant. You're not a cop and you have to follow the law, not enforce it.

If you are in the left lane and people have to undertake you and a cop sees you. You get pulled over and a ticket for obstructing traffic.

If you are in the right lane and speeding, a cop pulls you over you get a ticket for speeding.

If you are in the left lane and speeding, but people still have to under take you, a cop pulls you over and you get a speeding ticket AND a obstruction of traffic ticket.

The actions of others are irrelevant, it's YOUR ticket. Stay in the right lane if you can continue on at your current pace at your current speed.

It's called personal responsibility, stay in the right lane.

>There is no law that states you can go over the speed limit if your wife is in labor or your mom is in the hospital or anything like that.
exactly

Cops care more about speeding than being in the correct lane. I've never seen nor heard of any getting pulled over for being in the wrong lane.

Speeding though? Every day on every road senpai. Enjoy your tickets for that pretend wife in labor.

>driving my 4x4
>shithead in a corolla wont move at lights
>simply push him with mighty 4x4 equipped with steel bullbar
>he gets mad because his shit car is broken and won't work at all now
i can make up stories too.
i do good papa?

You forgot the part about calling the tow truck and blocking an entire lane to have workers collect your dumped gearbox.

Yea you're right, they do. I speed every day and not a single ticket.

I also do handbrake turns and dangerous shit on roads, not a single ticket, and i also hog the left lane when i want. Nothing on me.

Clean record for 7 years.

But the law says, slow traffic keep right. If you care about following the law, you will keep right. If not, then you'd do whatever you can get away with, which is what i do.

You will however fail your test if you do not move right if you have space.

The law is very clear, whether it means anything to you or not, means nothing.

Reminder to truck fags that your truck isn't nearly as strong as you think it is. All but one truck received marginal ratings and ram received poor. You're driving cardboard masculinity symbols. Go ahead and ram anyone without damaging your own car.

youtube.com/watch?v=E2gtYrxkT8k

>Yea you're right, they do. I speed every day and not a single ticket.
>
>I also do handbrake turns and dangerous shit on roads, not a single ticket, and i also hog the left lane when i want. Nothing on me.
>
>Clean record for 7 years.

>I break the law and get away with it.
>laws don't matter lol
My aren't you the best person to get advice on how to drive safely and responsibly.

>But the law says, slow traffic keep right. If you care about following the law, you will keep right. If not, then you'd do whatever you can get away with, which is what i do.

>except this one law which other people should follow, so I can keep speeding with ease

I can't grasp the mental gymnastics you need to go through to selectively believe that only the rules that benefit you should be followed.

>I can't grasp the mental gymnastics you need to go through to selectively believe that only the rules that benefit you should be followed.

I don't care if they're followed. If you drive in the right lane, i'm going to over take you. If you hog the left lane, i'm just going to undertake you. I'm not a made tailgater who tries to get you to move out of the way.

I'm telling you, if you care about the law. Then unless you are over taking or making a left soon, stay in the right lane. That is the law, just like the law says not to speed.

I'm not the one selectively choosing which laws to follow, YOU ARE.

I don't care if you follow any laws at all, it's your ticket. And it doesn't matter to you if i follow any of the laws at all, it's my ticket.

It's like that Diane Ross song, it's your move.

Fuck your faggot fartcan exhaust. Sounds like your rusted out civic hatchback is taking a watery shit every time you hit 3k

Kill yourself

You're SUPPOSED to only do it when the cars are stopped or moving extremely slowly

>I don't care if they're followed. If you drive in the right lane, i'm going to over take you. If you hog the left lane, i'm just going to undertake you.
So you admit that you regularly speed and break the law.

>I'm not the one selectively choosing which laws to follow, YOU ARE.

>So you admit that you regularly speed and break the law.
Yes i do, how is that relevant?

>literally
>literally
>literally

Get cancer and die

>I'm not the one selectively choosing which laws to follow, YOU ARE.

>admits to speeding and says its not relevant

What the fuck am I reading

Your autism is not relevant to the discussion, but feel free to look up a dictionary on the words meaning and usage.

>Being an actual retard.
It doesn't matter to you if i break the law or not, it matters to you if you break the law or not.

If you care about the law, stay in the right lane.

If you don't, do whatever.

What i do doesn't matter.

You will fail the test if you break the law, not if others break the law.

You will receive a traffic citation if you break the law, they will receive a traffic citation if they break the law.

What others do doesn't matter, it's about you.

What do you not understand?

>captcha
>Select sign
>Speed limit 35
lol

>literally
>meant to be used to distinguish between figurative and literally interpretations of words when appropriate
>cancerous retards like you use it for hyperbole/emphasis
>dictionary is forced to accommodate this autistic cancer
>"just check the dictionary bro :^)"

Kill yourself stupid fuck.

You do know you're a complete and total hypocrit faggot right?

Not him, but staying in the left lane at the speed limit is not against the law, at least where I am.

Speeding is.

So what are you trying to say?

same for my country
he's just trying to justify his speeding

I don't care faggot, what are you gonna do?

There are only 4 states where the left lane has no rules.

And most western countries require you to stay on one side of the road.

Since his instructor told him he's creating a dangerous situation, he's in a state where this is most likely a rule.

What i'm saying is.
Staying in a certain lane is the law, it doesn't matter if others follow it, only matters if you follow it.

Same with speeding, it is the law, doesn't matter if others follow it, only matters if you follow it.

It's your ticket not theirs.

It is against the law where I live. Seen loads of people get pulled over for it.

>Same with speeding, it doesn't matter if others follow it
If some faggot is tailgating me and speeding towards me and driving dangerously, that shit does matter since that speeding faggot is putting me and countless others in danger. I even saw some fucker even did 60mph through a school zone today.

Keep trying to justify your speeding faggot. You'll either crash into a tree or crash into someone else by driving dangerously.

>words are used to communicate ideas
>through their usage with time, words can gain or lose additional meaning
>lot of people use a word for emphasis as well as for it's primary meaning
>BUT THIS IS WRONG BECAUSE I SAY SO, I AM ANGRY, KYL CANCER

Common

Holy shit you're actually retarded.

Let me see if i can lead you like the child you are and make you understand.

Can you control others? Do you have the power to control other people?

By driving the speed limit and holding up someone speeding, thereby likely preventing them from driving dangerously and potentially endangering lives? Yes :)

>Since his instructor told him he's creating a dangerous situation, he's in a state where this is most likely a rule.
There is no rule. You can freely use any lane in the city. The reason the instructor said I am creating a dangerous situation is because people who are speeding and breaking the law, will be doing so from the right lane instead of the left lane, so because of me they are breaking the law an additional law. My misunderstand of the situation was "how am I at fault in the first place if the situation is created only because people are breaking the law"

As the guy who is defending speeding said and my instructor seem to imply. They will break laws regardless because they are cunts, so you doing that will only make them pass you from the right, or do something else that is illegal and dangerous.

That's fine, they'll just undertake you. And continue speeding.

And
>inb4 i'll block them
You would be the one endangering your and others lives then.

Also blocking people is illegal and in some places like Canada is considered 'threatening behavior'

>speedy speed boy getting mad at others for not speeding
stay mad speedy speed. i bet you have an 86 too.
pic related will be the face you seen in my rear view mirror.

If there is no law, then don't worry about it. Stay in the left lane. Some testers might fail you, but you should ask if them before starting the test if they are ok with a range of things that aren't rules aren't good practices but are more tips.

>"can i make a turn if a pedestrian has stepped off on the other side, or do i wait for him to cross?"

What state are you in? Or what country?

If you're in Canada, keeping right is the law. Same with most of the states except 4 which i don't remember.

Also i'm not defending speeding you fucking simpleton. I'm stating the law in most places.

Roads without two lanes do you exist you know.
>tfw driving on a twisting and winding road with no area to overtake and a speeding car got stuck behind me for over an hour and was forced to do the speed limit
The dude flashed and tailgated me the whole way for not going faster.