/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>honda fit edition

Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Vids:
>user testing his Si
youtube.com/watch?v=vpJHBghtpTw

>Shingu kills a birb (press F)
youtu.be/QQX44qJSuC0
>song in vid
youtu.be/JwxZe9qX4A4

>J vs K EG Civics
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aNcGsNarzjs

>Ayumi Hamasaki - Appears (Aggressive Extended Mix)
youtube.com/watch?v=vJs7Zas2dbI

>Shingu's Exhaust (lel)
youtu.be/QLKcJL3PJ8k

>user blew his speakers
youtu.be/N8FRENl8tzk

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

b20vtec.com/forums/threads/127205-ALL-MOTOR-LS-B20-no-VTEC
youtu.be/ompYiFyGHw8?t=362
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fwd

testing for phone wallpaper like a faggot

if you had better lighting on the car itd look nicer

No the car is rusted as shit so the darkness hides it

Get

I would say go back to /co/, but jannies hate you guys, anyway.

A picture of a car with rust is better than a picture of a car you can't see.

No not really

(You) used to call me on my cellphone

Would you call that a double digit triple?

I've consulted the rulebooks and yes, it's confirmed for a "dubble dig trip"

You cut and patched the cancer?

Nope. It's going to get stolen if I do

Nice get. Here's mine last night.

adjusted my front ride height by raising it a 1/4" and it looks 10x better while maintaining the dirt nasty low needed to satisfy my....needs

Imo if I can't see the entire sidewall of the tires, it's too low

This

Stancefags pls go

>tfw the time attack world champ civic is stanced

>track only car
>racing on a smooth surface
not the same thing faget
They only need a few inches of suspension travel. Driving on the street you need alot more travel.

That's fine if it's a track car but it'd be stupid to drive in the streets that low.

Cleaned muh interior yesterday. Pain in the ass with no vacuum.

Looks nice

>feels over 100°F

I need a stronger AC. Hope it's just the condenser.

>that non US wheel

Man we really got fucked with our airbag wheels.

Probably is, I had the same problem with my coupe

>having airbags in your civic
>having a/c

Beats nothing but a new one is fairly cheap.

As long as the compressor is fine. A new compressor costs a fortune. Over a hundred bucks for a generic one.

Pretty sure my airbag doesn't even work but I'm done with the no AC life. The South is way too humid for that. It's consistently around 70%.

true that

>having a terrorist tier IED in your steering wheel

My brother and I are gonna blow up the takata from his miata hopefully sometime this week or next. I'll be sure to get some gobro footage

What are some good cleaning supplies for engine bay? Planning to do some cleaning this weekend. Please reply.

>Pretty sure my airbag doesn't even work but I'm done with the no AC life.

>deliver pizzas in ef civic that gets 40mpg
>instead drive 15 mpg premium-fuel only V8 because it has A/C

i don't even give a fuck its so hot. i might try to get everything for a/c on my civic. but it didn't have it from the factory so it may be a project

how to clean a civic bay
>pull engine
>spray with degreaser and scrub
>reinstall engine

I had the compressor and the AC unit in the dash already I just had to get the rest of it. I don't even lose much power when I use it. Gonna try to order the new condenser and a Koni Yellow for the front passenger this weekend hopefully.

Before AC I kept running into the freezer at Pizza Hut between deliveries.

When are you joining the collage flipfag

>I don't even lose much power when I use it.

>tfw HF longblock swap (d15b6, '89 CRX HF)
>62 HP with 4 injector mpfi intake/ecu
>running 2 injector DPFI intake so it has LESS than 62 hp

i'm not sure my engine could support a/c. seeing as how it has geo-metro levels of power (in a heavier car)

>feels like 98℉
It's feels okay when you're on the shade.

appreciate the honesty m80's, but I enjoy the car as is :)

My bro and I blew mine up like 2 years ago. I don't know where the footage went though.

I think with a manual trans it could handle it. The tired D16Y7 in my old auto Civic couldn't accelerate much with AC on.

Got a heavy storm coming now. Wind strong as fuck.

> that Honda dealer in the distance

Rinse lightly, use degreaser, scrub, rinse, air-dry with compressor.

>tfw no bread

Compression tested the B20b in the shitbox hatch last night, got 180-190 on all cylinders. That's a major relief since it's been making blue smoke. That confirms its just a bad o-ring since one of the cylinders was flooded with oil. Then put in new plugs and wrapped the header and intake to celebrate.

Progress c2 coils should be coming next week and federal rsr tires.

Then took it out on a spin since the tach is working again and to continue breaking in the new brakes.

Looks badass. Looking forward to putting some power to back up my rice one day. Don't know when.

that is one of the spark plug "hole thingys" was flooded with oil**

Put canin or bigas

Join the collage fag

A B20b is like $350 dollars and they made 145 crank when new. But then you need a trans, mounts wiring etc. I bought this car already swapped and I'm pretty sure I'd do it again. Driving a swapped car makes me understand the whole honda scene so much better, it's something my "stock" CRX or Si never did. Would recommend / 10

I don't have bread and the keys aren't original ;_;

You don't need bread m80 see

k

lmao you dont have ross pistons in that shitbox m8

Yeah I've met a ton of car people thanks to my swapped hatch. Worth the trouble at the start.

My coolant reserve tank is empty again. I need to find where it's going. I just know it's not in the oil.

Lol no definitely don't. The sticker is from my buddy's stealth that does though.

What year is it?

b20vtec.com/forums/threads/127205-ALL-MOTOR-LS-B20-no-VTEC

Will add fàm

I'll use this photo here

Forgot to trip

Thanks senpai. Maybe use this one instead? I think it looks cooler

Kanjo as fuck.

Hah had to google that one. I guess cell phone HDR mode + super low light will do that

Looks great. I almost hit a fourth gen Si but it was sold so I got what I have now.

Sure thing user

Fixed my keyfob this morning. Wonder how long it will hold kek

same, pretty sure mine is functioning properly with the new r134a conversion but its pretty weak, also works heaps better when its low 90s out compared to 105-110

Phew that Honda key looks extremely well used.

oof, when my compressor is on the car feels about 600lbs heavier :( makes turning the ac on and off kinda fun though, like a boost button

The guy I bought the AC stuff from said the condenser was most likely bad plus it has dirt stuck in it.

I just checked and my RPM drops by 200 when I turn it on. Worth it though.

Switch to Duracool 12

Finally got my WAT Racing stickers.

>tfw college student on budget
>tfw this is probably the only modification other than weathertech floormats that I'll make to my car for a long time.

Shit, forgot pic

I like this car, it almost makes me want to paint mine white

What car? Is it in the collage?

Yup. I'm the silver Accord Coupe

youtu.be/ompYiFyGHw8?t=362

Tried my hand at front end alignment today. Anyone else do it this way? Anything I'm missing?

5:06 to get to the alignment part. Tried to link the video at that time, but it didn't work

Got back from all my deliveries 45 mins after closing to see the police and my co-workers in the parking lot. Some fag hit my co-worker's brand new 2016 Corolla in the passenger door and took off while he was inside doing dishes. My boss and her boss said Pizza Hut won't do shit about it but he's about to talk to lawyers about it. Shit even the police said they should do something. He just needs them to pay the $500 deductible.

Kinda bullshit, desu.

I'll give it a watch in a bit. I heard about doing it that way but I just ended up dropping the cash on lifetime alignment. Added bonus of them telling me if there's any suspension or wheel components that need to be replaced soon.

Yeah it falls out of the ignition sometimes when my knee hits it lol

Yeah it looks way more used than my old 93 OEM key. At least I think it was the original key. Still had way more silver to it than yours.

>tfw no OEM key for my a hatch

I need to get the hookup on a full lock set. My key only works on the driver door and ignition.

Ugh, it's one of those days where I don't feel like throwing newspapers.

I forgot how early news paper guys get started. I remember I had one come into my gas station every night at like 3AM.

It's 3am now.

What's up with capcha lately? I used to get numbers, but all most of them are now Italian words.

Not sure but if you're using Clover you can change the type of captcha in advanced settings. I gave in and bought a pass.

Damn uber drivers parking in handicap spots. I see no handicap plates anywhere.

>tfw no manual swapped souped up Crosstour to uber people around in

That's a comfy image

That's manual?

My car is not a meme.

Nah. That's just my idea of a gud uber car. I don't even think those are available in manual.

i assume a lifetime alignment is like a one time fee for alignments whenever you want? where'd ya get that? I know a place with a low profile lift for alignments. but they said it would be a $150 just to do the front end

Yeah I think it was 200 something for it. Got it at Firestone Complete Auto Care. Don't know their policy for dirt nasty low cars though.

>NOT having a/c
kek

Sand nigger detected

is that all you can come up with?
It gets pretty hot and humid in switzerland too you know :^)

>switzerland
So either sandnigger or other mudslime

nothing of the two, but keep on trying :^)

Sure thing shitskin. Keep those ac open, you might get whiter

>still trying
oh m8 :^)

Obv I won, love being white

>i won
kek, sure you did m8 :^)