Super Car News

A Saudi Prince(worth of $21B) Just Bought A Bugatti Chiron And The Vision GT Concept.

carbuzz.com/news/2016/8/1/A-Saudi-Prince-Just-Bought-A-Chiron-And-The-Bugatti-Vision-GT-Concept-7734779/

Jesus Christ

Look at them Together.

>Rich people buy things because they can
ok. Anything else?

>buying two ugly ass shitboxes for 5mil
Sandnirg's

The Prince who is estimated to be worth USD 21 billion is reported to have shelled out over USD 5 million dollars for the elite Bugatti duo.

This. No one cares.

go home namefaggot

fuck off this guys threads are usually pretty good

at least its not HURR DURR LE ECOBOOST! V8 BTFO!

why does the Chiron look like a dated outgoing model and the concept looks like an upcoming car? When they are next to each other that is

You can put your trip back on now faggot.

>automatic

Do they actually sell the concept cars? I mean that car was designed for the game. Does it have any actual aerodynamics working?

Cool.
Nobody gives a shit about Bugatti anymore.

>Saudi Prince(worth of $21B)
>Just Bought A Bugatti Chiron And The Vision GT Concept.

Fuck him.
He didn't earn a dime of that $21 billion.
Also Bugattis are overrated.

>poorfag this bitter

Poor to see that this car is going to Saudi. I hope it get cared well.

wonder what it must be like to work for Bugatti or Ferrari or some other outfit that makes cars designed for the purist, the man who insists on quality and recognizes it immediately...

and have 90 percent of your customers be borderline retarded Arabs who inherited a pile of dirty money and copy whatever rich white people do.

and the other 10 percent is nigger """musicians""" and retard celebrities who you know are just going to back it into a tree while drunk and write it off in a couple years.

Thatss why you do like gm and only make cars that "normal" people can afford and those arabs drift with fwd toyotas anyway.

For them those cars are expendables. I have a Saudi friend and he told me most arabs go to the used car market, buy 2-3 camrys, accords and sonatas and store them in a warehouse without registering them.

I thought Saudi's had bad taste? This changes everything.

Then he got a deal on the vision concept. That thing will certainly appreciate where the chiron wont.

dude seems pretty chill after looking through his instagram

Those aren't the average customers, those are just the only customers that you see because 100% of your exposure to the cars is youtube, instagram, and Veeky Forums

>you will never be able to get deals on extremely expensive cars and easily flip them

damn.

that deffinately is something i would love to do with my life. I've read about people buying vintage ferraris for extreme amounts, then selling them for extreme bullshit profits

i should get into this before all the boomers die off

all the classic cars worth a shit already have.
90s jap cars are hot thing now and you better get in while they're still relatively affordable

If 90% is retarded Arabs and the other 10% is nigger musicians, what happened to the rich white people

>waahhhh!
>why wasn't i born a Saudi Prince!

Fuck off tripfag

that rear light bar is pure sex

>most arabs go to the used car market, buy 2-3 camrys, accords and sonatas and store them in a warehouse without registering them.
I wish I had enough money to do that.

quick white knighting for a saudi prince he wont let you be his sex toy you retard