/pg/ - Persona General

Kill Yourself Fan-Fiction Fag Edition.

Old Thread: NEWS
>P5 Translations: p5anon.imgur.com/
>Trophies imgur.com/a/AwlYV
>Full Soundtrack mega.nz/#!SkhyDCDb!qlwAxLlyc1dNkBek3cJtT12Hf_oBXOaIm71Y9Vompy0I
>Locations/Dungeons/Misc imgur.com/a/FEkpW
>Portraits mega.nz/#!R0EzxIyb!WRA_4wI_4nOuZzrjbTeW8mo9LdfFn5Cx4y0HzYS8MG4
>Other Images mega.nz/#!OYpigabJ!pd65YCwLuIWjHFCMuDNvkjaNvkQSLrQAWVxVvwXzivc
>The Soundtrack can be found at domi-persona.tumblr.com/post/150303511502/p5-ost-unzip-pw-sharebymamoru-updated
>P5A: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3: Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Persona 5 released in Japan; February 14th in North America and Europe + PAL regions
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Yusuke is best boy!

Haru

Why is Makoto canon? I don't keep up well with news about the game.

Reminder that if you romance Anne you're scum and even the game calls you out on it

>ywn get to fuck goro in a meido outfit

I want to see Ryuji dressed as Sailor Venus.

Is this official art or fan-art? cause Potter-kun trying to imitate Fantomas here (another Phantom Thief like Arsene, but more ruthless and violent)

It's memes. She joins early, has a story arc and shows interest in the MC outside of the co-op events, and is automatically paired with the MC if you don't have a lover for special events.

It's not, its just she is the default option should you not have a lover for a certain scene. Though she does get a lot of interactions with phantom too.

She probably has canon interest in him though, along with possibly Haru. Likely not Anne, and maybe Futaba if you stretch things a bit.

might as well ask this again here
there's so much shitty bait regarding the bad ends it's hard to tell what we have and what we don't

>Joker ever been as huge an asshole as Fantomas

>and is automatically paired with the MC if you don't have a lover for special events.

I can see that as strong evidence.

cute neet

in case you missed it, it's looking like goro x joker will get the most content out of any pairing

yeah it'd be nice, if you don't mind. pretty sure we don't know Yusuke's yet

People probably watched the stream of Makoto dungeon and events that come after that. Every new party member gets more focus after you finish their dungeon but people latched into her. For example, Potter also spends a lot of time interracting with Futaba after you finish her dungeon.

She's the default romance option for romance events, shows interest in the MC in story events and gets more scenes with him than Anne, who joins hours earlier.

I'm going to marry Futaba!

No shit, Sherlock.

I haven't heard anything about his bad end personally.

It is a pretty decent one. If only Makotofags didn't go full retard with it.

Not to mention how they grabbed onto that BS of "Maxing Makoto's Coop is needed for true ending!" pretty fucking hard.

So like Rise

>Every new party member gets more focus after you finish their dungeon but people latched into her
Speaking of which, at the school festival is that Haru scene an example of that? Or is it a "pick who you hang out with" sort of thing?

other than screenshots of Makoto's we don't really know any of them

Yup, but without the overt "Oh senpai you're so cool teehee" stuff.

It wasn't because of a lover route of anything

It was because she was directly connected to sae, and that was everything that we all knew

There were also rumors that she was gonna be traitor-bait by the true villain brainwashing her. That's why they spread that shit about maxing makoto

If you killed her, you would supposedly get the bad ending

There's not even a bad ending in that scene; some smartass just cut the part where he shows that it was all a decoy

we have one for Makoto and one for late November which I guess is Sae?

>This is your senpai
>You can romance her

This game is amazing. 10/10

Good

I love the fact that almost all of the romance options are older than the MC

Don't know about her, but here's a pretty good canon alternative.

this

I like how Ryuji texts you asking about her the day you decide to romance her. It's like the game going "dude, what the fuck"

Lavenza a cute!
A cute!

Except it doesn't.

Yeah I know that, I just can't help but remember all the posts where "MAKOTOISCANON LUL" using secondhand info and shit.

Back then I think it spawned from the rumors about Sae being the main villain, and Goro doing shit because he was in love with her. Understandable because of all the misinformation, but it was still pretty fucking obnoxious.

I still remember some of the faggotry when Tofu friendzoned the "canon girl" and instead went for forehead. Pretty funny, but still kind of retarded.

I just realized that except Ann, Makoto, Futaba and Haru, Hifumi is the only other highschool girl you can date. The rest are adults.

How old is Goro? Isn't he a third year?

How old is fortune teller girl? She seemed pretty young to me.

Yes.

What is she doing there? Is she giving you something related to the twins' coop?

Do you actually expect P6 in 2-3 years? Hashino said he wants to work on something else.

is that Hashimoto Nyaa on that guy's bag?

>I love you, my trickster
Goddamn my heart

You get items from the coops you maxed on the last day.

I thought she is at best 20 years old.

yes a blowjob

17-18

It's the usual endgame coop gift thing. I think she thanks you for taking care of the twins or something like that.

>Hashino said he wants to work on something else.
Honestly, that's exactly why I don't expect anything anytime soon. Myabe another spin-offs under Wada's direction but not a mainline game.

What year is Hifumi anyway?

Do you need to romance the girls to max their coop like in P3?

I want to fuck Goro (female)

You can say that you stole her heart.

Either 1st or 2nd. Goro is a 3rd year and his jacket is beige instead of dark blue.

Two things: why does nobody tell anyone Goro is fucking dead and why can't you take him to the sushi restaurant, this guy's life was miserable from day 1

I suppose she is a third year.

No, you can pick a friend only option. Like in Makoto's I think you can say something like "It'd be nice if you could meet someone in the future" or something along those lines to not romance her.

>tfw you can't take him out for sushi and pat him on the head, and then go home and marathon Featherman with him
Why even live

Hopefully Persona prequel and origin, before the time of Persona 1 and SMT If... of course. I wanna see the first protagonist who wield The Wild Card.

why are VR Attendants so lewd?

Wasn't that Jung?

Perfect

I call this one "You fucked up"

Right?

going to start dumping Yusuke's bad ending in about a minute

oh boy

Yessss

>can't take him out to places at all
The ruse would've been better if they gave that illusion.
>p6 by Hardin

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is best girl!

his last name has the character for lion in it and his boss fight is a fucking lion
I'm only disappointed that it turned into a pyramid instead of a MS
also I like how the posters hide his baldness

I bet one fingernail he rats us out to Madarame and the cops. If that ends up happening, the so-called gay option meme dies today

They really give away their hand by giving Goro no party member bonuses beyond like, co-op rank 6 or 7. That and the fact that all his battle dialogue even while in your party is very unlike the act he puts on.

>all his battle dialogue even while in your party is very unlike the act he puts on.
Do we have translations of this?

Makoto rats you out to the cops in her bad end and she's still 'canon waifu', Yusuke ratting you out in a non-canon bad end isn't going to scare away his fans either.

you're not far off.
Madarame files an official complaint and got the protagonist's name from a third party that isn't named (read: orobas boy), the cops come to the coffee shop.

It'll probably go worse than that

Yusuke fucked up too when he was found out with anne in madarame's secret room. There's no turning back from that one

Slavery is probably a logical outcome

Yusuke whoring himself to old men for art supplies!

During bad ends Goro comes and shoots you in the face, right?

>When you fail to make them join you, they rat you out.

Best.friendship.ever!

I'm just saying that's how it came across after having just started Shidou's dungeon.

I don't have him in the party anymore so I can't quote it exactly, but the main one was like "僕の恐ろしさを味わえ!", basically "taste my ferocity!" in a voice that is not that far off from his boss fight tone.

She's a drug addict by then so her mind can't be in the most stable state.

WELL NEVER MIND LOL

Getting called out for neglecting the date seems logical considering that the fucking MC had all the time in the world, he slacked off, and ruined their lives

That's pretty tame

yeah this is about what i expected. Yusuke's life would be total shit after this, you know Madarame wouldn't forget.

yes
he does that if you dont trigger the bad ending anyways, just that you KEIKAKU DOORI the shit out of it

I honestly thought there were so many flags as to him being the traitor/not permanent, I'm actually a bit surprised some people weren't expecting it. You don't get a book in the library when he joins, he has no idle animation like the other characters, no voiced Mementos dialogue from what I know, the battle lines thing you mentioned, the pancakes and the gun thing...

Doesn't that happen in like every bad end? It did in Makoto's.

>Picking a bunch of nobodies you have no connection to over a man who gives you a roof and food

they found out the protagonist is on probation, Sojiro is mortified, saying that he really believed in him and that he wouldn't do anything stupid, even though he's only known him for like a month at this point

Dojimafags on suicide watch

Best girl

>Yusuke's life would be total shit after this

Every party members life's in total shit if you fail user.

All I ever wanted was to romance Ryuji. Alas...

>a literal prostitute

I know. I just saw a video of a bad end knight Goro shooting MC and was wondering if it was a bad end or game over screen.

Eating with Iwai at the buffet!

You can pick who you hang out with on that scene.

Sojiro is too pure for this sinful Earth.