/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

I don't know what image to use in the OP, and also we will have a Bike update SOON™ Edition

Stale Bread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.35
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/222662548

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/vg/1474572705189.webm
i.4cdn.org/vg/1474733394334.webm
i.4cdn.org/vg/1474607548443.webm
i.4cdn.org/vg/1474607961069.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU
youtube.com/watch?v=K57dVZ4oHtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for PS4 is more fun than PC

>controller aiming

Maybe when the new Armored Core is out. If it's not multiplat, that is.

I was gonna play the game. I didn't want it to 404 like it has in the past.

So what if it 404s? That doesn't prevent you from makinga new thread.

I wanted to do it before I started playing. So I did. Complain if you want.

>Social Club still won't process Snapmatic Selfies.
>This issue exists since forever.
>There are thousands of threads on their forums.
>Not a single response from Rockstar, no way to resolve it yourself.
>Rockstar still advertises this feature at Social Club's front page.
>Taking the link there, selecting your selfie and accepting does nothing.
>Get told to wait a few minutes for the changes to apply.
>Months later my avatar is still the same.

>I tried from different IP ranges, different operating systems, browsers, hardware configurations and devices.
>Didn't change one time. I can still change it to whatever fucking Rockstar pre-made avatar I want, not Snapmatic tho.

Any way to cover up that piece of skin between top and skull mask?

>boast about precision aim
>playing against godmodders
>only use RPGs
Right oh kiddo.

Works for me. :^)
A scarf?
>projecting

Scarf kinda clashes with the outfit

>le projecting meme

>only use RPGs
Except that's what's used on consoles. That and sticky bombs. Thanks for confirming you've never actually played on PC because if you did you would know that the tryhards here use the DMR.

>implying the console tryhards dont use DMR for bullet spam
>Implying PC tryhards dont use heavy sniper for 1 hit kills with easier aiming interface
>Implying 90% of PC /gtag/ kill webms are not RPGs
>no defence against godmod squad point

>>implying
Not even going to read any further, kid.

90% of /gtag/ webms are from blater, it doesn't matter.

>I've lost but I'm pretending I won
Skids
i.4cdn.org/vg/1474572705189.webm
i.4cdn.org/vg/1474733394334.webm
Rpg shitters

Everyone on PC uses the DMR. Only time we use the heavy is to shoot jets and make shots from over a mile away on rooftops. It's better to have more shots in the wiggle meta so you're not a sitting duck after every shot.

Console players literally just spam stickies from cars with armored back windows like the insurgent

>gtag sucks the cock of king RPG shitter

Insurgents don't see a lot of use anymore since everyone is RPG friendly when it comes to killing them, even the AR only muh honourbruus.

PC players commenting on console and vice versa is stupid, you only see snippets of webms without context and fill in the rest with your perception of the playerbase.

>console players cant aim
>pc is FULL of modders
etc

>It's another "butthurt consolebabby spams the thread, baiting a bunch of idiots into replying to a brick wall" episode,

And you're so above it all by not participating and instead trying to poke fun at it.

Only I'm a returning ded gen player that transfered to PC so I remember console, and I exclusively played free aim so don't give me that shit. People definitely shoot guns more on PC, and the reasoning should be fairly obvious

>console players cant aim
>pc is FULL of modders
Both are true.

>tfw play on pc but still exclusively use controller because i'm not autistic and need 360 noscopes and driving cars with WASD is shit.

>exclusively use controller
Then go play on a console with the rest of the shitters.

Controller's best for racing, I should probably use it but I don't. RIP

>i'm not autistic because i'm trying very hard at controlling simple as fuck arcade handling
Okay.

controller is best for literally everything except aiming. People accept this about games except when it comes to GTA:0.

The mouse+kb meme is for fps games.

>ded gen
>People that dont play on current gen/PC because they are either poor of can't give up their mods
>Expecting anything but shit

>not going hybrid with the controller plugged in for flying and racing and the keyboard and mouse for everything else

It's like you don't want to be optimal in every aspect

Controller's less convenient for me since I'm already at my desk using mouse and keyboard, plus I'm pretty decent at kb/m driving at this point.

Can you kick people out of helicopters? I want to roleplay Pinochet

I know for a fact anyone who bought a PS4 or Xbone have worse skills than the average PS3 and 360 user.

That's true but then i'd have to play on my small monitor to reach keyboard and mouse.

I will concede hybrid is the best setup.

>play with the shitters
He's right where he belongs

[citation needed]

I've been using kb&m since the beginning

I can't think of a single time a controller would be needed. You just gotta practice.

I don't agree with that. I find driving cars with wasd to be better than using a controller. The only flaw I see is that since I can't brake and accelerate at the same time. One of the only reasons I'm considering using a controller for when it comes to driving.

I do use my controller for helicopters and planes though. Doing those with keyboard is just shit.

Don't take my anecdotal evidence for it, just think about what kind of player would be interested in the PS4 and Xbone library as they are. Absolute shitters.

Better for flying and having more control over your gas and handling in a race. Normal driving is fine with the kb&m so you can shoot better, but it's a lot less control especially on turns

In any case I doubt it would've 404d 5 posts before the bump limit

I had the game on ps3, and still have the controller.

I knew it would be EZ mode, and it's exactly why I never did it. I wanted to get good at kbm.

>more control over your gas and handling in a race

would be a thing if I still liked racing. Now it's just skids that shut down everyone's car at the start line, or speed hacking.

if i needed absolute control over the gas i'd just spam w

>Don't take my anecdotal evidence for it, heres some speculation from a neckbeard.
I didnt think I could laugh any harder, congrats.

You find facts humorous? Here's another one. There's not a single challenging game in this generation.

Black Ops 3 campaign on """realistic""" mode

wouldn't know since I don't buy cod trash

Good god.

I play all my games on normal mode.

Fair enough but basically enemies are bullet sponges and you die in one hit

There's always nodo, lad

fpbp

>tfw they wont add MG sidecars in the mansex update

>implying it's not the turreted limo of the mansex crews

I don't ask for much, but I do ask for this. This and the gun rebel should be the only gun-mounted vehicles in the game.

well, it looks like it can seat three so i guess it could be the limo of the mansex crews.

it only has a top speed of 60mph irl though.

That depends where you set the bar for 'challenging'. It still doesnt mean anything for the respective player bases.
Example
>PS3/XBOX360 have hard games, people struggle
>PS4/XBONE have easier games, people sail through with no trouble.
Comparing opening a can with a can opener to using a knife, just because they have an easier time with can opener doesnt mean they can't manage with a knife. Your argument is invalid.

>Somebody is trying to tell me how good the Gargoyle is
>Comes out as Gar***le
>Cuckstar censored the fucking word GOY

What did they mean by this?

>can fall off/out of bikes
>can only fire forwards
>much more of the players body is exposed/less is shielded by gun
It only similar in the sense its the armed vehicle of the update, it'llbe much easier to combat.

Well some parts just came in so I might be able to make GTAV playable before the update hits.
Assuming I don't break my computer again
t.Faggot
Technical best armed vehicle
Insurgent/Limo is trash tier

Hi digital

technical can be either fun/autistic ISIS meme tier
insurgent is either killing cops or shitter tool tier
limo is convenient/absolute shitter tier (org spawns limo/goes ghost)

Be a good *** and stop complaining

Oy vey stop being so antisemetic stupid ***

Hi

********'s censor is ridiculous.
You should have seen it at PC launch, before they updated their whitelist. It was a huge source of amu*****t wat***** someone get s***ed out of their Sa***e.

I wouldn't worry about it ***

kek

Did ******** ever put up their reasoning behind censoring "incompatible" words on a 17+ game? I would love to read it. This is like the one thing in the universe that's beyond humanity's grasp of logic. Everything else makes sense, but this is just pants on head retarded.

>still no option to date qt npc girls you find on the street
>can't go out for cute dates, drive her back to her place, fuck, then go do some missions afterwards
It would be cool if they implemented a dating feature like in gta 4 SP for online

To be fair it's a nice big one, clean, too.

no

thank you dead me

>dying

If a motorcycle with a sidecar doesn't happen in this update it probably never happen

Letting players carry every weapon at once was a huge mistake.

posted from my insurgent

The only thing I could see stopping the sidecar would be the unique entry and exit animations, but they could always just fudge it like with the Windsor Drop.

recently got back into gta online and requested and invite to the pc crew under InsaneZane, if I want to try some of the ceo shit should i just buy a card or is their a solid way to grind?

You mean Kuruma, it's pretty easy to get shot in an Insurgent compared to Kuruma.

Even if they limited it to one of each category everyone would just pick the best weapon and use that, like they do now. The only thing that would change is shitters wouldn't be able to use both a minigun and homing launcher.

Gotcha
Just play some heists

sorry, you're on the blacklist

You can make good money with CEO work, and Lamar missions might actually be worth playing this week. Avoid buying a card, because wanting something and working toward it is 90% of the motivation for playing.

stop trying to force this shit you faggot

nah see what the ultra shitters do is grab an insurgent, back up into you so you can't shoot them, and then either shoot you or most likely throw a sticky bomb at you, and there's nothing you can do about it because it's resistant to explosives. Add this advantage on top of situations like narrow streets and alleys, chokepoints, and you can make yourself practically invincible. Only really a jet can take one down, and the insurgent player can easily avoid them in parking garages or under freeways or in tunnels.

It's the ultimate shitter vehicle, kuruma is honestly way fucking easier to deal with

Rate my grace.

yeah good point, i think ill just pal around with a ceo and see how it's done until i can afford my own.

is this memes?

you can shoot then through the back window you absolute newfag

seriously fucking git gud

I like it. Try this music while you watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU

That's unfortunate because it's one thing I've wanted for a long time. Imagine doing drive boys with it

what happened there?

It's a tiny-ass back window they can come at you at a slight angle and you wont be able to get the driver, don't act like it's not a huge advantage to have your only weakness be a tiny window you can position to be not a factor. It's like what people used to do with supercars when they'd back up into you. Now they can do that shit and you can't deal with it using an RPG like you can a kuruma or a supercar, you have to shoot through that tiny window and hope it's at the right angle for you. A lot of times when you're on the ground the window is relatively high up so you dont have an angle on the driver

GTA5 already contains music for something like that
youtube.com/watch?v=K57dVZ4oHtQ

Never stop with them crazy gamemodes we'll keep stealing PS4 crew.

The power of meme games.

is this the gamemode on PS4 that has a tribe of Veeky Forums niggers on top of the mountain that gang up to punch you everytime you get to the top?

They are both shitter vehicles in PVP. As are helicopters and hydras. Difference is that the Kuruma is also a massive shitter vehicle against NPCs while the insurgent is slightly less so.

You're not going to use either in PVP if you want to have fun.

Yeah, here's a classic.