/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #423

"Be nice to one other" Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings (NEXT EDITION SOON???):
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/11166372 (Vote!)
strawpoll.me/11107672
strawpoll.me/11190596
strawpoll.me/11239475
strawpoll.me/11273878
strawpoll.me/11269929

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11292722
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A nice wallpaper for your phones

Shit thread

Do nothing from selfishness or conceit, but in humility count others better than yourselves. 4 Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.

It's one another, you dolt.

5th for feels

>Warren thread

Joyce knows the way to a lover's heart is through their stomach. That's why she got Max a few cookbooks for her birthday, Max has been improving her skills and Chloe has been eating like a Queen. She even does the dishes afterwards so Max can relax.
It's a Win/Win.

Fuck off you cunt.

Someone make Kate thread

>SOMEONE MAKE IT ABOUT THE BIT OF FOOD MAX LEAVES ON HER PLATE
I wanted to and now we have this mess instead! No offense OP.

But here ya go: Chloe eats Max's leftovers with the same fork! Max uses Chloe's toothbrush! They are so casually intimate and naturally comfortable with each other!

People are already posting in this one. Do NOT start a thread war, start filling the catalog, and pissing everyone off.

Just use this one (Bully Warren if you wish), keep it civil, and we'll get to the next thread where it can be comfier.

Max is #1

Chloe is adorable.

Reminder that Alice is a demon lord

>just use this one
NO. Send your qt pics as much as you can. We're gonna spam this thread

>starting a thread war because of Warren pic in OP
I thought this general was comfier than that

No she's not! Stop spreading these slanderous lies.

>/lisg/ claims to be comfy
>Hounds people who don't 100% hate Warren

>fucking plebs ruined /lisg/ edition

There are two bunnies, Alice and Ecila. Alice is good Ecila is evil.

shut the fuck up you retard. if you wanna discuss your ot3 fantasies go plebbit or tumblr

>le be nice to each other

Threadly reminder that Bae > Bay

Reminder that you can hear Max whispering about Satan if you play Hannah's new album backwards.

>he knows majority of /lisg/ hates warren
>makes a warren thread
>to stir the shit up

Reminder from previous thread.
Nathan was supposed to get a pet whale, but Jefferson made him waste his money on the Dark Room instead,

Is unhappy UK annon here? How are you feeling, friend?

If I had a big field I'd get a bunny like Alice, but I think I'll get Lisa. What kind of plant is she, anyway?

RIP LISG

Sometimes the most obvious things still need to be said.

Nope. He got the whale.
But then Max, Chloe, and Frank free'd Whaley.

Fucking idiots.

looks like old anons abandoned us and shit-eater number has been increased

Just delete the image from the OP and things are fine. I don't even hate Warren as a character, but this seems like a deliberate attempt at shit-stirring. But let's not give in and just try to have a comfy thread.

>There is only one poster mouth-frothingly lunatic about Warren.

Can the other user show himself?

over Bay

How would you have made Warren likable?

>this seems like a deliberate attempt at shit-stirring
this

by not shit-stirring

You can chill, the thread will go on as usual. There is only one poster mouth-frothingly lunatic about Warren.

Worse than the Warren pic (which admittedly really is bad, god that shitsmirk) still triggers me the typo and double "[Embed]".

Friendly reminder that the universe exists solely to bring forth Pricefield. Now that it is fulfilled, our task is to protect and preserve Pricefield, for otherwise the universe will cease to exist. We are the real everyday heroes, and when people ask "Why does this general even exist?", do not shun them, for they do not know. Instead, speak to them of our great task: preserving existence itself, one cutepost at a time.

I'm here. I'm packing all my stuff up and will be travelling to uni on Monday so my mind's distracted from over stuff. Thank you for remembering me, you're very kind!

A rabbit would be fun. I always wondered how Kate kept Alice as she's in such a small cage..she looked happy though.

No idea what kind of plant Lisa is but I think you might be able to buy this. Very own personal Lisa.

The two can play this game

I don't really have much of an opinion on him. But it would have shown growth to have him say he understands Max doesn't like him more than being a friend. Most of the hate just comes from people being angry at his scene in Episode , but that's the writer trying to cram unbelievable exposition into the game (Because they suddenly remembered they had two choices for the end). That's not a fault oft he character.
As a character I would call Warren mostly harmless and inoffensive, he's just there and while he has some odd moments he balances them out with his helpfulness.

Important poll:

strawpoll.me/11292722
strawpoll.me/11292722
strawpoll.me/11292722

Max is adorable!

kek

Warren isn't a bad guy, but this general's reaction to him is funny.

*adorkable.

Max is adorkable!

>APE APE APE

Can I ask you something? Since when we became so obsessed with Warren

this is too small! anyone got bigger?

>Be nice to one each other

Oh then you wouldn't mind me for posting some max x warren [nathan x jefferson, jefferson x max] posting then, right? Since everybody's well-balanced here

Reminder that if the game has caused any sort of trauma to you that we are here to help and if you need more severe help and if you need to talk to someone then you can visit

www.lifeisstrange.com/talk

Good luck to you and we are always here if you need us. There is no shame in admitting your pain, remember Kate having someone to talk to saved her life too.

you can post whatever you want :^)

anyone have that really creepy and awkward picture of max with abs in a red dress with warren or whatever? I can't remember it very well but it stirred quite the controversy a month ago kek

More like, he's your shit-stirring material for this general

The Adorkablest

Why the fuck are you still talking/posting about this game a year after it's final release you autists?

That's terrible

here

>oh don't bully my warren
fuck off

Bitches

I think it means that you need to be nice to one other person (Warren). I don't know I think OP is a retard.

Glad things are busy for you, idle hands are the devil's workshop. It's crazy that I like this game so much that I'd consider paying $20 for an official Life is Strange Lisa.

Thank you for always posting this, it is important.

Because it's a good game?

it's as every bit as bad as I remember fucking kek its horrible.

What's with the yellow on their lips?

WE ARE NICE TO EACH OTHER RIGHT? KEEP GOING

I think you already are (, ). But no, I would be able to ignore it. Doesn't mean I would like it. I would very much dislike it because it has nothing to do with the game and only with the poster's fantasy, but I wouldn't insult people for their (appalling) tastes. I would enter discussions if they seriously thought there was merit in discussing those relationships, but otherwise I would ignore and concentrate and what I do like, confident in the fact that they will soon go away because there are no like-minded people to be found here.

Saving the universe.

Mouth-frothing lunatic.

O
T
Pricefield!

This's only me.
And I'm saying this again well-balanced individual doesn't work here. Good thing, there are just 17 posters here otherwise you'd gotten butthurt about why majority of people wouldn't agree with you; like you did before.

That is cute, considering the entire game and its decisions are there only to make players emotionally attached for the sake of final decision. And the decision itself is just an adaption of the old trolley problem.
LiS is videogame adaptation of telling a joke for 20 minutes just to make a bad pun in the end.
Except it is 10+ hours of touching story just for the lel ur gf is kill or ur town is kill question

Reminder that 'Max' is actually Lain after she's been consumed by the wired. This explains her powers, as well as why an Irish girl looks vaguely Japanese.

If you don't care the question has no weight.

slight fix

What if Joyce and David had a baby?

Lel.I've finally ruined this thread

see

This is not OP. It should be removed by mods soon.

السلام عليكم

>this is not op
Does it matter? There are only two warren shit-stirrers in this general. One of them making comfy propaganda, the other one is sending nsfw pics

The fuck? The other thread hasn't reached image limit yet.

There's "not well-balanced individual" and then there's you.

Anyway, it's true: a fair few people here would get triggered by ship posting like that and would hate on it. And I would more than tolerate that hateposting. So while I, as you know, really don't get your Warrenmania, I can tolerate it even if I wished you'd stop frantically shitting up every second thread.

If I got an 8 minute/3 day ban then this certainly deserves one!

Correct. But to me it feels like a waste. All the choices you made are not thrown down the toilet, they are practically erased. While it is the ending that was intended and it isn't bad, it is not the ending we deserved.

>There's "not well-balanced individual" and then there's you.

Sure

>Anyway, it's true: a fair few people here would get triggered by ship posting like that and would hate on it. And I would more than tolerate that hateposting. So while I, as you know, really don't get your Warrenmania, I can tolerate it even if I wished you'd stop frantically shitting up every second thread.

>defending people who's obviously shit-stirring

I was trying to be nice to you and looks like it didn't work.
Keep going like that. Idiot.

This shit is getting out of hand.
We seriously need some comfy.

>tfw I and Putin smoke the same brand cigs

>telling us to what to do

when will you learn

Why is everybody angry again?

Gee I wonder why

"Can't dance? Come on hippie!"

Max takes Naps on Chloe's lap and Chloe just hums while stroking Max's hair. These little gesture make Max calmer and give her good dreams.

POZDRO

Max is ready for the mosh pit!

What happened to (((we should be nice to each other)))) fags

Rawk out, girlfriend!

>Max teaches Chloe to Waltz for her prom

Hello

I wonder if it will have a specific theme. If Dana and Juliet have any part in planning it then I'm sure it will.