Post a finer cadillac than this

Post a finer cadillac than this

Damn, I'd love to see such cars in a 'hood, only "appliances" here and now.

looks like foose got to that one sadly

>Niggers destroying good things
What else is new?

change out the wheels and it's good

:^)

the only lincoln ever produced to be on cadillac level, anyway lincoln produced a lot of good looking cars in general

this and the caterra, bls and cimmaron makes ma almost ashamed that I'm such a hardcore caddy fan but still in 100 year history such a small handfull awfull cars versus all the other companys... I will still continue to love appreciate and enjoy caddies

those are actually two rolls-royces

wrong

>current year
>Not picking this

Manbabys.

>take a landbarge
>make it as uncomfortable and impractical as possible

inb4airbagfags, RIMZ will still make it drive like shit on rough roads.

tru

>the only lincoln ever produced to be on cadillac level

>Cadillac
>Fine

Pick one and only one OP

Ok

second or third generation continentals maybe, the only thing most people love them (1965 model you have posted) are muh hurr durr the suicide doors...

yeeees finnaly somebody, i hate this trend aswell, lets put fucking airbags on every single luxubarge, I think the stook suspension and whitewalls with nice wire wheels just looks the best

Aerocoupe is better

another civic fan

hahahahahha Veeky Forums is just pure cancer just like youtube, full of wannabe car fans and civic fans, if you have a dick doesn't mean you are automatically a car expert

newer models are very nice too

>we want the ghetto market
>t. Cadillac marketing team

are you like retarded, the second gen cadillac was a bit ghetto but third and fourth are definetly great cars

Nobody gives a shit about /tv/ here, asswipe.

Im not a Cadillac expert, but that thing has a fucking slab of chrome on the front and those fucking wheels....

The grille and wheels are aftermarket, you colossal retard.

fucking retards and wannabe car experts if you are not a cadillac expert why are you bulshiting and greentexting prejudice bullshit

The older and brand new Cadillac are definitely nice. But I wouldn't have one of those 4.9 powered or throw away northstar V8s. I would get a Lincoln Mark VII or VIII way before those.

true

Then why even post it, faggot

>greentexting prejudice bullshit

Brb, checking my privilege right after I sign up to the local USDM education camp.

>Then why even post it, faggot
I didn't, you idiot. You know there's more than just me and you on the site, right?

> $70k+ suv
> marketed to people on welfare, living paycheck to paycheck, get instantly denied at financing.

I believe it

finnaly someone with functional brain