/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit!

Please try to not spam pictures.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k&feature=youtu.be

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [FUTURE ARC EPISODE 11 AVAILABLE]
pastebin.com/bnJLy7jE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s09lgc3WomNA
vocaroo.com/i/s1wucwKUHCpU
vocaroo.com/i/s0hBOrNEmPCf
epicmafia.com/game/5437382
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Akapo first!

First for Best Dangan~!

I want to brush Izuru's hair on the yacht and wash sea salt from it!

People will see this OP and think Ryota is the mastermind
He's not
R-Right?

Gotcha. Gotcha. Let me try again.
vocaroo.com/i/s09lgc3WomNA

( vocaroo.com/i/s1wucwKUHCpU from last thread for reference)

Bonus: vocaroo.com/i/s0hBOrNEmPCf
I drank some water before the take and thought I could do the lines - I was wrong.

What the fuck is this?
HOLD UP AND NAEGI IS BACK! THIS FUCKING CASE!!

Is that a revolver in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?
If being sexy was a crime, you would be on the Japanese Police's most wanted list.

I love you guys.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY HOPEMAN

>Becomes the king of soda on his first day at Hope's Peak
>Blew up the school gym and blamed it on the school slut, her cuck slave and a diabetic
>Crashed a plane with NO SURVIVORS other than him and had a comfy island vacation
>Somehow makes it off the island and still has time to bring souvenirs for his classmates, showing how thoughtful he is
>Smuggles a gun into the school to try and kill Junko and end despair once and for all
>Fucked a loli so hard she gave up on despair became a space NEET
>Got sumo slapped away from being MEAT ON THE BONE'd
>Finished his first escape room so well that Sigma and Junpei would be embarrassed
>Plays Russian Roulette on Dante Must Die mode
>Blows up a hotel wall and nearly kills Pepsi
>Great try, but he survived Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Sent Mystery Inc. out on a wild goose chase for some bombs that never existed
>Tricked the fat chick into inadvertently killing him in the most C O M P L E X fashion
>Knew that everyone on the island was Despair and needed to die for the sake of HOPE
>Will be found missing from his pod in the next Future episode
>HE WILL BE THE MASTERMIND BEHIND EVERYTHING AND HE WILL BE THE ONE TO KILL JUNKO'S REINCARNATION
He is gonna kick ass, drink soda and survive, shrugging it off while killing himself and kicking Junko back to hell.
HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN EVERYTHING, HE'S GONNA SAVE EVERYONE WITH THE POWER OF HOPE.

H O P E B O Y S
O
P
E
B
O
Y
S

PS: Despairfags and Hajime "Boring" Hinata need not apply to based Nagito.

Wait for it you'll obviously like it.
KUMA

Are you ready for DOUBLE HOPE

You haven't even seen the final form.
Are class 77 gonna get off the boat?

No, Kodaka is too busy playing idol master.

Good evening /drg/! How is everyone doing?!

What about our boy Nagito

Back! Hey, at least this one didn't get first post! Deep down, y'all love me

He's the mastermind

Hey Akapo ! I want to kick your ass.

Weekly Games when?

Oh woooooooooooooow.
They just used Naegi and Hinata from this PIC for the logo.

I agree, the art is really cute! Here is the other side, it's pretty PG 13!

I appreciate you enough that you haven't eaten all the food on the yacht again as you've promised. Along with the useful ideas to my vocaroos. So thank you.

You're right, I love Asahina

It's nice looking.
How do you plan to explain that to outsiders ?

What about the new yellow girl version of Ashania.

Mah boi

It's better if we keep the games only in the weekend or else it'll turn very repetitive very fast.

Monaca controlled Servant for a good long time. He kind of left after a while, but I didn't care.

You'll have to stand in line, you ain't the only one!
Just so I know, you wanna kick my ass cause you love me, cause you hate me, or for the fuck of it?

You're welcome! You are a chill guy, captain! Hope you see you doing more vocaroo stuff, you gonna go far

But I'm not Asahina... ;_;

I'm totally not gonna admit I didn't sleep yet, because I totally slept and I am not tired. So no sleep for me, capsice?

You know why
TAKE THIS
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAA

>hope you see you
Hope TO see you
Jesus...

Well, it's a good art.

Of course. I did post stuff up above if you could give some feedback to those. I really like doing these and I'm trying to get out of my shell. Thanks for accepting me.

I'm a dirty NEET that doesn't have any IRL friends.

>Monaca
>controlled Servant
Oh, you sweet, naive child...

Afternoon /drg/! Hope you guys are having a fun weekend.

Heya Pryle, how are you doing today?

I like her design so I'm looking forward to knowing more about her

Happy to hear you have good taste

Hey.

Are you gonna hope fuck your body pillow?

Tsumaranai.
How about you?

Male Seiko is hot

I really doubt that will ever happen, user...
I will for sure hug it a lot though!

Wait, so if Monaca's comprehension skills are correct, Servant only joined the WOH as a servant just to wear a chain-collar?

... no accounting for tastes, I guess.

Seiko is just cute, no matter what way you spin it

So you still don't get it. He joined the WOH to hope-fuck you into the SPAAAAAAAAAAACE!

so this is the power of l u c c

You've got good taste at least.
Never doubt that

Hello.

Relaxing. First weekend in a while I haven't had any uni projects due on Monday.

Female Juzo is hot too.

Thank you user

I would
Both of them
At the same time

Juzo?

I like the vibe and the sound of the new one more. Way more calmed and well pronounced. This is good material. I am satisfied by that one

Huh... Akane has bad memory too...We have something in common, um... Toonami? Forgor your name, sorry bout that

You're welcome. You deserve that on the premise of mafia
You can trust me I'm town :^)

Speaking of space, might as well watch that Martian movie soon. Since things are pretty boring, especially since she's asleep.

Since you have a free weekend... got any plans?

Awesome. I'll try to use this sort of voice for now on if that seems to get the most praise. A little monotone, but not dead. Also, nice pic.

Btw, this is"Hope-Fucking."

Monaca rather would have spent a night with Kotoko having night-terrors...

Ooh, who are you on EM, user?

I'm Technicuddle

Robot is cute!

Encre tho I do not play as much these days because americans make me stay up to 4am and that's not exactly the best thing in the world.

I'm going out later tonight, but right now I'm just hanging around here and playing EM.

Preach brother.
Priceless.

Ooh, I see you in the taima sometimes! I hope we get to play more often!

This is gorgeous

Hey Encre - how you been? I miss watching racecar crash videos on the taima (It's Naegi. Miss ya man.)

That's fun. I really should try getting back to EM. Got a few accounts on there like Tenganronpa. I just like playing other games too.

But have fun going out tonight. Destroy a city for me.

Yeah I used to play a shitload here some month ago (and even more on the SC2 mod when it was popular) but that shit is legit addictive and since I'm a neet it waste all my time I could spend doing nothing instead.
Preach fuyuanon. Do you have another movie except Abashiri bangaichi ? I searched but ultimately really found nothing.

Who's the chump sitting next to Luckster and Needlefelt?

Who's hyped for today's games?

Me! What OTP we will get today...

Yeah it is very very addictive. I just started a few weeks ago and I have played every day all day almost. But i've met some amazing people along the way and I wouldn't of asked for anything else! It's not like I would be doing anything better with my time anyway!

Its your brother, "exciting"

Watch either Pale Flower or Rainy Dog. Both movies remind me of myself.
I will have low expectations so that I won't be disappointed at the death.

Pumped as always!

>ifunny

Oh my god I'm so sorry for posting that. I'm visiting my grandma and just grabbing pics off of google images because i'm using her terrible laptop.

epicmafia.com/game/5437382
I've just eaten Mcdonald so guilt and remorse start to take on me. Yeah Initial D and F1 videos were fun but /a/ clutters the playlist a tad too much imo so it lost its comfy sense there was before the anime started airing (It's better when I clutter the playlist because I have good taste). What about you ? How has life been treating you ?

I'll join after I finished this dreadful Danganmafia game!

It's been really good boring. Yeah it sucks that the taima is always spammed with playlists so I can't even hang out and watch some other videos with people. I feel bad for using other taimas to do stuff.

I'm just now heading off to work for the afternoon/evening so I gotta get going. Have yourself a goodnight and everyone else in /drg/!

So was there supposed to be some sort of pun between "World Enders" and "Future Foundation" in the original Japanese or something? It seems odd that Monomi just let Monokuma get away with completely lying about the organization, even as submissive as she is; she should have at least been trying to correct him.

Good luck at work! I honestly cannot wait for /a/ to leave the taima after the anime ends. They shittalk /drg/ and spam the playlist with shitty meme videos. I wish Ibuki would do something about it.

Hopefully I can enjoy the games this weekend. Using something other than my PC is suffering

I honestly thought the first class murder scene in Despair Arc was really stupid. The students could've easily outmanned Enoshima and Mukuro and incapacitate, or better yet, kill them, and I feel like that's what sensible people would do at that moment. And what he fuck was up with that girl killing someone due to (what looked like) her mother being dead? Shouldn't she want to kill the Junko sisters, since they're obviously the ones responsible for her mothers death?

She was trying to not give herself away, I think.

No, there is no pun.

>/a/ joins the /drg/ taima
>it goes to shit

Jeez, who would have thought? Who's the idiot that thought inviting anime only secondaries to our territory was a good idea?

>anything short of an army(Or Izuru) taking on Mukuro.

>outman Mukuro
No.
>And what he fuck was up with that girl killing someone due to (what looked like) her mother being dead?
Her mother was alive, just taken as hostage.

To be fair. It's like a student in a mutual killing game trying to attack Monokuma after revealing a motive, fruitless and utterly pointless.
No idea, I want to know too.

See ya take care
Well you can't really help it. It just something we have to bear. It's okay they're just memeing anyway and bar a handful of autist I feel the /drg/ hate is largely overblown.
Well they're really world enders in the fact that they want to get rid of despair, the world Junko (and class 77 as UD) created.
It was mostly to not spoil their past imo. You could stretch it a bit to say she was programmed to not utter anything about the FF I guess.
Nah there is plenty of primary. It's not reddit either

So, do we know anything about the future of the anime? I've come fresh out of Despair 11.

So what's up? Are there going to be more episodes in a "Hope arc"? That's what the end of Despair 11 seemed to say. Do we know how many episodes there are going to be?

See ya later Captain!

Just beat SRD2. It was worth 3 years of avoiding everything, this game was a damn good trip. Wish I could have my memory wiped so I could play it again

Well /drg/ what's next? I got a few months until V3

The students dont know who Mukuro is though

Ultra despair girls

Well, there is currently an anime that details both the events before DR1 and after SDR2. Right now it's reaching the final episodes

Wasn't it so goddamn good ? I've never felt more hyped than during this moment
DR3 is currently airing. It's a 24 episode anime separated in 2 arcs. Future that's a sequel to SDR2 and depict a killing game featuring the Freedom foundation
And Despair that features a prequel to the SDR2 events.
Watching order is Future 01 > Despair 01 >Future 02 etc...
I won't uh...comment on it but you can watch it for the memes. If you're very sensitive about retcons it'll anger you tho.

Why do you think so?

This makes me sick.
If you have a vita play Ultra Despair Girls, if you don't watch a playthrough since it connects (kinda) to DR3 (the anime)

How many of your waifu's died?

>people posting my oc's