>armor up
>welcome to the grand tournament, champion
>tank up
>heh, greetings

What did he mean by this?

it means he's gonna control the shit out of you until you die

this tournament is such utter shit

I just started watching did anyone bring any meme decks

Funny how Hsg still gets triggered by Justicar/Tank up when control is dead since Wotog release.

we sat through a half hour control warrior mirror where one guy got turn 6 justicar and the other got it turn 15 or so, and both golden monkeys were last card even though there was a turn 4 elise

I'm ecstatic every time I meet a cucktrol player on ladder

They are triggered by warrior, not control archetype which is dead. Remember when warrior had 5-6 competitive decks at the same time and 2 best control decks?

is this the abhorrent OC thread

How do you throw a game by giving yourself a chance to discard malygos

Nah, the slow C'Thun warrior was very good until Karazhan. Same old tactical armor cancer.

Then hunter became much more prominent, pushing warrior back to third or fourth most played class on the ladder, plus dragon warrior was already established as the warrior deck that can keep up with the ever faster game and beat aggro shaman.

Fedora warrior is seeing some resurgence now because he's decent against yogg druid and shaman.

He still gets fucked by hunter, which earns him some sympathy from me.

nevermind decided by yogg anyway

>miss play
>lose the card your deck is built around
>still win
Hearthstone everyone.

>twitch memes in the OP

What a great story to tell your friends :^)

Anyone got a good freeze mage list?
I don't have Tony but I've heard he's cut from most lists anyways, what about Alex?

no

Just look up Laughing's standard list, it's probably the most optimized one.

There is an aggro freeze mage list that doesn't run Alexstrasza, for what it's worth.

thanks

you should probably just go to laughing's twitter for one but this is what I've been running

>renolock burn his Reno
>still can't kill because alextraza and Jaraxxus

>aggroshaman roping
amazing
so much decisions

With Shaman's early game rotating out soonish which Hero will get the Team 5-overbuff treatment next?

Priest?

We can only pray not

if they have any brains theyll realize buffing priest will just kill the game

>Priest?
I'll take losing game in 4 turns to shaman than slogging through 30 minutes priest games any day.
this is a mobile game ,why would they allow long ass games. I for one have no time in my breaks and bus-ride for more than 10-15 games.

love this meme

t. cuckduin

right
i can only hope they buff priest and scare off all the aggroturds who can't stand more than 4 minute games and "getting muh cards stolen :("

>alternate art priest coming

yep, priest buffs confirmed and there goes half the playerbase

>shaman is balanced xD

balanced

>ress priest at rank 5
I don't know what to believe,

>implying it's aggroturds crying about priest wasting 6 mana to entomb misha or kor'kron charger

he's right, priest makes the game unfun. This is a game for casuals, playing aggro feel good since you win a lot.

If I've got time, I like to rope every single turn. I like to force people into 30 minute long games. Even if I'm losing.

>Barnes into big papa azure drake, Malygos
>goes face with all spells for an amount that might as well be lethal since I can't heal
what a lovely story

rank 5 is nothing... winstreak carries you there, you don't even need 50% winrate for it to push you to rank 5.

Oh please.
The furthest I hit was rank 10 and started going back to the trench with the same shaman aggro deck due to getting match to nzoth paladins

>I've got time
then you should find an actual game to play and not a mobile casual card game

cucktrol players always say they will quit, but they never do

>The furthest I hit was rank 10
Nigga I get rank 5 every month just by doing quests. Cmon. I can understand if you're new and struggle, but even then, making a budget zoo or any aggro really works just fine.

>priest

don't do this

N-No.
Paladins are the wall!

>don't do this
? I'm serious, when I started I got around rank 10 the first month by playing a shit zoo list with crocolisks and whatever fits the curve, month 2 I was rank 5 already by just refining it a little. I play other decks since then but I never miss my monthly rank5 reward.

>warrior

>aol
>force of nature

>2014.png

woops wrong screenshot

¿dónde está tyrande?

i have that too

>Tourny on
>Nonamer vs literally who

I miss when every tournament was invite oldboys club only and we could have fun.

>tourny on
>only 39k views
>dead game
kek

>only 39k views
sounds like a lot to me

its really not considering this is a major tournament

should easily be making 70k a minimum

Where i can find the championship decks?

particularly thee rogue one

>mfw this seems fun as hell

those player introductions are so cringy

its the WWE syndrome
trying to create epic characters doing battle for the ultimate glory of winning the europe summer championship
it falls through when you realise they are just guys playing a childrens card game

game = joke

They're cringy for every "esport".

>freeze mage player attempting to play a mage deck that requires more than an IQ of 80

embarrassing

will rogue die

>leaving spellpower up
LOL
>Hearthstone is skill guys

This was pretty cringe.
Though to be fair, even with one thaurissan tick, sparkles and azure drake would clear the entire board with that arcane explosion topdeck.

>still wins

Mage requires skill, guys!

rogue is the most powerful class in the game

Why does every class with an orc hero sooner or later turn into cancer?

Imagine a class so obnoxious, people would concede before even trying to beat you.

Would play.

he can top deck like a champion, how much more skill do you want?

every class in hearthstone has had time in the cancer spotlight

even priest had it for a few weeks in beta

>Conquest

>2 HS tournies on the same weekend
bit much, aint it? That's asking for a lot of fucks from the viewers

Big green cock.

The OneNationOfGamers tournament is Last Hero Standing, which makes it automatically more interesting to watch. It's also an invitational, so you won't have as many literal whos Yogging their way to the winner's bracket.

>mid-whiff hunter

This will actually happen because Brode and others will be so butthurt about reddit and elsewhere constantly bitching how the game is shit (true) and how their waifu anduin needs buffs (true, but everyone knows how blizzard buffs classes), they might actually go with it.

[Probably not since they would lose a bunch of people who play during transit or on the shitter.

You'd rather see your favourite twitch celeb yogging their way to the winners bracket?

I just started playing again yesterday, so with Wild and Standard, does that mean there will be a separate reward chest for each?

From 1-2 to 10-2 without a board clear.
How much farther can this meme go?

yeah. if Yogg is going to decide the game I'd rather it be for someone who has an actual personality.

problem?

It's a good format because the broken flavour of the month can't steamroll every single other deck.

No, do you think blizzard employees don't have to eat or something?

yes
where's our boi rooftrellen at

just 1

no, that would give wild a reason to be played

No. Wild is just casual mode with a "rank." Standard is the only real ranked mode atm.

ESPORTS

that's why i was wondering thanks

Games decided with a topdeck quickshot >>> games decided with yogg.

Why is are all these kids in HS so cringe?

>people say Wild is full of wacky fun decks
>give it a try
>opponent: minibot into muster into shredder into belcher into challenger into boom
I don't know what I expected. Never again.

>projecting

I won't argue there.
But damn those were back-to-back topdeck wins. First the arcane explosion, then revenge with the quick shot.
And now yogglord v dragon warrior. This round's actually interesting though, so that's better.

This. It's just Anduin and Uther posting that shit.