/dg/-Destiny General

>>>FAQ-Can I use a Skeleton Key on the 320LL version of a strike?
Yes.

>>>NEWSRESET INFOLINKS

1 spot free, at aksis 1st stage

>Siva cache keys are now locked for transfer with app as well.

Fuck you bungie, get your shit together.

Oddly enough the key fragments are not locked for transfer. You can just keep a stack of fragments to transfer between characters and create keys as needed.

xth for sweet victory

Funny even shitters can beat this god awful raid now.

354 Titan here. Anyone wanna farm sepiks / omnigul with me? I'll be on in 15 minutes. Psn mileycyrus911

wew. I spent all day/night doing blind yesterday with various groups and I got up to the final boss. Didn't beat him. I'm going to try to at least beat the first boss on my last alt before work today for the loot and the chests after.

Grats

4/6 for fresh raid

Is devil's dawn worth shit in raid or disciplinarian is nowhere near enough to compensate for lack of triple tap?

grats

What's the verdict on Y3 Gjallarhorn vs. Sleeper Simulant for raid bosses?

I'm finishing up the story missions on my alt, if you're still looking by the time I'm done, I'll come along.

It still does good damage. It's max impact. Even if the disciplinarian boost is small it's still a boost. You'll need reload gloves though, it's slow.

sleeper for the first boss.
its depends on playstyle for aksis

Raze Lighter :^|

Yeah, I figured Sleeper would be better for single-target damage. Naturally niggers yell at me for not using muh gally

Wouldn't the new sword be better? It weakens targets and gives a DoT as well.

For the boss maybe. But the point of using Raze Lighter is to blow Captains the fuck out.

You can't use it unless you're next to them, which doesn't happen often enough. You can use sleepy from anywhere in the room

so is Devil's Dawn worth a shit? seems like the guaranteed roll sucks

Can you actually run up to the first boss and use sword on it? I just assumed it would instantly kill you with a stomp or something.

>tfw 364 LL

fucking artifact, as a solo player should i go to dreadnaught and hope someone is farming CoO or grind HC strikes for skelly keys and roll the dice?

For arc burn strikes it's nice outside of that, no.

Honestly I'm willing to say they locked perks on it just to prevent players from getting God roll Snipers for the raid.

What shaders go well with the Restorative Mind's unique Warlock gauntlets? It still doesn't change with shaders, correct?

I'm sure it does.

>What shaders
I think one of the new IB shaders will look pretty good with it as it has a dark metallic green to it.

>It still doesn't change with shaders, correct?
Yes.

Any boner feel like running heroics?

Sure. Hit me up.

2/6 for raid time: clusters edition

Mine is solar, though.

It can have any element

Who is the second?

ironicc

not mustang

That's a plus but still no

i got 10 uncharged Antiquated Runes, anyone wanna team up and grind some CoO? i need dat there 365 artifact from Eris

>5 missions
>Rest if the usual quests having you go to the same places you've been before
>Supremacy is awful
>Engrams cap at 365 because lol fuck you
>Still gated by artifacts and ghost shells

Bungie continues to show that Destiny being a success is a fucking fluke and have no idea what the fuck they're doing, I'd probably be angry if I had actually paid for this crap.

Oh but at least we have private matches now, good job catching to something most games have been for fucking decades bungie.

www.destinychecklist.net/leaderboardROI
Alpha team have lost 4 spots beta team have lost 18

So, what do you guys think is in the hidden laser chest at the end of the raid?

My bet it that it's something tied to the exotic raid weapon maybe.

It's been 24 hours now we get it.

>Laser chest

What?

How many do you have? Still at 2?

Still got room? I can bring my body

After you beat Aksis, there's a hidden chest underneath the arena.

It's guarded by a set of 5 laser nets that are deactivated by finding and pressing monitors throughout the entire raid. So far, only 4 of them have been found.

There's also triples 777s down marked there, so it seems like it's something special.

Pretty good for element burn and destroying splicer captains, triple tap is still better on bosses

We have 4, join on us

3 now i think.

just got another member before the invite, sorry

Thanks for the invite but we might fill up over here as well.

Oh so that's what the excitement about monitors is about.

It must be a situational screen then.

Kind of like how in VoG you had to beat the Templar without him teleporting to get that (really shitty) side chest.

So if you meet the requirements or something then you can find it, otherwise if you fuck it up it like winds down or hides itself.

inb4 it's HM only/timegated.

Oh, we have 4 but we're not starting for another 45 minutes.

>So far, only 4 of them have been found.
Pretty sure 5 will be HM raid in boss room so hope reddit will enjoy their timegates

Any boners up for raid or raid grinding for book progress?

mine doesn't have disciplinarian on it, so maybe there is some variance in the roll

I can go.

It might be, there's a chance it's also in some absurdly obscure location too.

I doubt it will just be some random chest with bad loot though, it seems way too well designed for that and is tied to the entire raid, not just a specific encounter.

I'll go

May as well join now

Don't talk to zippy you traitorous faggot

It's the first perk above the element

I hope so, love these secrets in raids.

It probably gives something that starts a quest.

>post on lfg site
>get invited to a party
>it's just shitters spamming the mic all

>There's also triples 777s
So... its 777 777 777?

>Kind of like how in VoG you had to beat the Templar without him teleporting to get that (really shitty) side chest.

On the plus side, every chest in WotM so far seems to be an exotic chest. I doubt that one is going to be any different.

AHAHAHA BTFO

One thing i don't get in this lore - if rasputin was so opposed to anyone claiming siva why it didn't nuke fallen who hacked the cache in the end or at least sent a distress signal? It looks pretty weird when resputin goes full apeshit over 100 tards but gives zero fuck about hordes of aliens consuming anything it's supposed to protect

One more for heroics

Anyone for omnigul farming on PS4? I don't have a mic currently.

>cutscene always has saladin focusing on holder
It's clear they were the OTP of the iron lords. She's attractive white blonde with blue eyes and hes a manly black lord.

Because after Rasputin unleashed it, it couldn't control it anymore.

Invite me.

would you take a 354?

>buy 800 heavy ammo to level up nm
>only get 2 upgrade packages from doing it for some reason

MAN FUCK THIS GAME

Soz we're full now

Ok so I'm 351 and all my legendary and exotics only decrypt to 350, am I missing something

>my mfw when I can dust everyone here

>Get messages from Bv
>Gate Lord in Walrus Torque strike drops me a purple and a yellow

The little faggot really is good luck.

>remember all those countless hours of gameplay ago, when I was but a babe, trying to decide which class to pick

>recall how I had leaned toward hunter, but ended up going titan

I was so close to not being the glorious motherfucker than I am now.

you need to accept the packages every rank

I made the same mistake a few months ago and learned that lesson well

I don't care if you guys didn't get world's first but I'm proud of you guys for doing it and finishing it day1 considering you're all shitters

Love you all

You're welcome!

>being proud of rookies and has beens

Thanks

>animeposting shitter complaining about shitters

Spamming Fusion Grenades with Heart of the Praxic Fire to do DPS on the first boss

Y/N

>Finally 365
K, how 2 git gud armour and weapons now?

>Faction packages
>Skeleton Keys
>First half of the raid

anyone want to do archon's forge? I've got an enhanced servitor myself.

either way my raid group had a ton of fun from start to finish so it was worth it.

Invest all your motes of light into a faction.
Also all those exotic engrams you hoarded. You did hoard engrams right?
And the Nightfall.
Going 365+ is shite

How long did it take you faggots to complete the Raid? Took me about 7 hours in total.

Anyone up for a nightfall? 1/3

only if you post that boy

xboners raiding?

>Sepiks also drops a purple and a yellow

Teach me your secrets, otokonoko.

Took about 2.5 hours to get to the death machine with 352-344 blind shitters. Was fun

Yeah, I gotta swap some gear real quick though

Like 5 or 6 hours. I think we spent 4 hours alone on the final boss

Anyone for Siva Crisis? I'll use a booster.

>boy
alright, gonna get as far as I can join whenever

The raid is surprisingly easy and fun.
It's a great improvement over the robotic no-fun-allowed tedium of KF.

I'm reconsidering getting rise, havent played in a few months. Is it worth the time dg?