What cars and brands have a nice following/ownership culture?

What cars and brands have a nice following/ownership culture?

>fiero
>nice following
thats why you shitbirds fill up mr2 threads with your chevette suspension garbage right?

anything japanese has a weeaboo cult dedicated to it

I just picked a random image in my folder, user

Ford

>hates power

If you meet guys that are older than 30 that own a WRX, they tend to be pretty nice and very helpful, but everyone under 20 just sucks.

Fieros have a glorious fanbase though. Some of the nicest people you'll ever meet.
Besides. The MR2 isn't cool enough to have a mythological creature for a badge. Just look at the Fiero's pegasus..

>thread is archived, you cannot reply anymore

Volvo is pretty underrated as far as enthusiasts go

Thanks Alphonse you fucking retard.
I hate when he spams the board and pushes good threads to the archive. I wish we all had to register to use this site, if only so we could permaban him.

The NA has such a nice culture that I can't fucking go anywhere without strangers wanting to talk to me about it

Sort of, I was apart of a Volvo club that met up once a year. A lot of the guys/ gals are cool, but there's still a lot of boyracer information that gets passed along, and only a few would I truly trust with working on a car.

Lots of "Yea man, slotted and drilled rotors are the way to go"

"The bigger your brakes, the faster you stop."

My AW11 only gets attention from nice people

The MR2 will always piss and shit all over the faggero.

Enjoy your chevette suspension and fires.

>brands
Mitsubishi and Subaru. The fans and owners might be retards but they're the nice sort, even if colossal Instagram posers, ricers and/or vapers. The rivalry between the two also means more road friends and the occasional chat in the parking lot when someone parks their riced out Lancer next to your fartcanned Impreza with an STi boot lid.

STOP RAIDING /n/ ASSHOLES

First Gen RX7 people are 9/10.

Organized meets are the tits. When I was in, we let friends whom didn't own SA/FB's hang because we all liked vehicles.

Pic obv related.

How are FC guys? I imagine FD culture is pretty "bro-ey"

>What cars and brands have a nice following/ownership culture?

ALL cultures are cancer to anyone outside that culture.

Ford fags are muscle bros.
Maita fags are just gay
Anything japanese is a fart canned shitbox driven by a kid
GM fags will eat anything
German luxury brand owners are retarded pretentious cunts
And so on.

Just enjoy the cars you like, and don't be a fag about it.

Also answer is the culture behind the Toyota Corolla CE. Just people who know they pay nothing for gas and even less for maintenance. Most have never even opened up the hood.

enjoy your electrical fires and rust.

>just realized " friends whom didn't own SA/FB's hang because we all liked vehicles. " may have sounded like we let other RX7s in

Another yet pic related then.

Looks like the redditors are here again

From the ones I have met, pretty cool. 10 years ago and now, are big differences. Years ago, there were young guys into FBs, now they are into FC's, and the FB's are mostly the guys that are first or second owner of the car and in beautiful shape.

FD's are 'eh' owners. You meet a lot that are all about the HP wars. You meet some that are just chill. I would say more cunts own FD's, but don't judge book by the cover.

>ywn sniff the bike seat right after she gets off from a long ride

Off my roads, off the footpath, and off this fucking planet. I didn't need these feels so early in the morning.

We have to band together because the rest of the world abandoned us. But even in their corporate heyday, Saabs were known as cars for nice people.

Uh, we're not?

Swedes are a funny bunch; too nice for their own good. Didn't they offer some sort of free driving course for people who bought the Viggen?

>STOP HAVING FUN!
>AMERICAN CARS CAN NEVER COMPETE WITH SHUPERIOR NIPPON ENGINEERING!
Don't fight autism with fire user, Pontiac for life

Subie lyfw

>tfw want to buy a shitted out FB and engine swap with a late-era NB miata for OBDII ease of repair and also because non-rotary rx7 is kinda great

but... why?

RX8 has OBD2...

Because the confusion of hearing a 4banger in an RX7 is entirely worth it. Plus, it'd have to be one that's in pretty bad shape I wouldn't want to fuck up an FB for no reason.

'88s did away with the parts bin suspension. The tri-link rear suspension was designed by Pontiac, specifically implementing what they learned in IMSA Racing. The front suspension was redesigned and tuned by Porsche. I know this is a lot to take in for the haters, but the car really doesn't deserve the hate it gets.

If you wanted something really unique KL-ZE/DE swap and turbo.

>yfw high revving turbo V6

Subarus that aren't WRXs. They're all pretty nice guys. I have yet to meet someone that owns a non-WRX soob that bought into the WRX vape/snapback/monster energy meme. You can even tell just by going to the forums, NASIOC is a bunch of assholes, but SL-i, LegacyGT.org, and subaruoutback.org have all been helpful and overall good people.

That and turd gen owners. There's a certain camaraderie with other owners of the underdog gen who understand that third gens are actually great little cars to own, not the pigfat cantturn mullet machine that some shitposters on here make it out to be.

That is kinda brilliant, shit. I'm a little worried about increasing front weight too much though, since pretty much any non-wankel engine is going to fuck with the balance and send it forwards.

enjoy your anime weeaboo

AMC

>MacPherson struts
>laughinggirls.jpg

The Caprice/Impala SS has a pretty nice ownership community. I have yet to meet another caprice owner who wasn't open to trading advice and being social about our cars. Just steer away from the donk fags and find the people who genuinely want to care for their caprices.

carb? damn i need to know more about ths engine

Usually Japanese Classic cars have a warm following and growing aftermarket and community

i own an mr2 but i also like the fiero