fggkusogeking.challonge.com/st
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2314418
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sfv is fun desu

>jojos

shit thread

Street Fighter x Trojan

get raped sniffs

Instead of repeatedly fucking up why dont capcom just make sfv good/better, why isn't it that simple?

Capcom vs .Sys 2 when?

3s sucks

finally a non sniff pic jesus..

500k is more than what xrd managed to sell. i also dont' understand how arcades factor into this because i thought we were talking from a western perspective.

in any case, my point is that you're describing a causal relationship and i'm asserting that it's a correlation with multiple interpretations.

First for Broski is ugly.

Play Ino

>gay jojobronies
>not sniff

good op fatfeels

SFVirus

I'm more of a Slayer man myself but Ino is definitely my backup.

we fixed this last thread.
>NETCODE IS SHIT
sounds better. The word you're parodying in the song there is "Green" which is a single syllable.

>b-but Guilty Gear
You fucking suck and you need to stop. I told you just a few examples of what other japanese fighting games do way better than street fighter. Mad fanboys like you that compare their overlords to the bare minimum is why a stinking garbage dump like sfv could happen and stay like it is.

Sometimes I wish Capcom would make another Jojo's FG or at least remake Heritage with a bigger cast.

>KUSOGE KING TOURNAMENT SERIES
It's that time again, /fgg/. Time to play a bunch of dead kusoges (and some not dead kusoges) and watch as people gloat because they're the only people that still play that dead game.

>Points System
This time we'll be assigning a point value to the top 8 finishers in each tournament. The player with the most points at the end of the series will be declared Kusoge King.

1st - 32 points
2nd - 16 points
3rd - 8 points
4th - 4 points
5th/6th - 2 points
7th/8th - 1 point

The man with the most points will be allowed to ban and pick 1 game for the next season.

>Schedule & Games Lineup

fggkusogeking.challonge.com/

September 16th @8:00 PM EST - SF3: Third Strike - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/3s - WINNER: coot
September 30th @9:00 PM EST - Vampire Saviour - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/vsav
October 14th @9:00 PM EST - King of Fighters '02 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof02
October 28th @9:00 PM EST - Ultra Street Fighter 4 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/usf4
November 11th @9:00 PM EST - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/jojos
November 25th @9:00 PM EST - King of Fighters '98 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof98
December 9th @9:00 PM EST - Street Fighter 5 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/sfv
December 16th @9:00 PM EST - Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/st

>Rules
-All games best of 3.
-Grand finals best of 5.
-If connection is unplayable attempt to fix it however you can. If it remains unplayable one player may forfeit or you may attempt to play it out.
-Check-in time is 1 hour prior to tournament start. Bracket will be shuffled at start time.
-In the event of a controller malfunction or any other event that disrupts the match the responsible player must forfeit the round. If no player can be determined at fault replay the set with the score before the malfunction.

If there's anything you think I missed let me know.

Hope everyone is enjoying Urien!

Remember to #HackUP!

i mentioned guilty gear because it's the best representation of an anime game since it tends to sell the best. can you stop jumping to conclusions based on contexts that you assign to my posts?

you've yet to produce evidence of a causal relationship that explains why sf5 "gets away with it"

TAKE ME DOWN TO THE MALWARE CITY
WHERE THE NETCODE IS SHIT AND THE ROOTKIT'S PRETTY.

OH CAPCOM PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY YEEEEEAAAH!

so by "capcom outsells other japanese fighters" you meant "capcom outsells xrd not counting arcades"?

JEBAITED

neither

iirc, xrd got shit on in 2014 on /fgg/ because it wasn't even top 10 on the arcade profitability rankings.

>NETCODE'S SHIT AND THE ROOTKIT'S PRETTY

maybe? keeps the pace.

Is this quote applicable to fighting game design?
If so why did Capcom ignore this concept with their last three (3) releases?

yeah xrd wasn't as hot as it could have been.

how's SFV's arcade rankings?

SFV is a pretty basic game

>there are Capcucks who wave around sales numbers as if Street Fighter V doesn't have completely pathetic user retention

meh it can be intuited.

also is this game worth installing Windows10.Trojan in my computer?

Pronounce the Pretty

>WHERE THE NETCODE IS SHIT AND THE ROOTKIT'S PRETTY.

Pritay.

>triggered by a videogame in 2016
LMAO
Yes sfv is a virus and w10 is a virus too, ono and bill gates will hack you if you play them

make sure you don't have sfv as well. windows10.trojan can conflict with capcom.sys.

No one gets that quote.
When eh means any simpler he means to the point that it's say reduced to it's atoms.

a more apt comparison is sf4 to guilty gear. it also proves my point that the comparison is irrelevant.

can you quote an example?
i only said that sf games tend to outsell other japanese fighting games by a huge margin. besides outliers like tekken, am i wrong?

i don't know why we're digressing so far from the original argument: whether or not capcom actually gets away with things.

Can I play a chef instead?

good point.

but who actually thinks sfv is pretty?

it looks like claymation.

>besides outliers like tekken.

bb outsells sf too.

You meant SF outsells XRD. go you.

You should make a song for the /v/ musical.
The malware fiasco would live forever in that song.

play cummy blasterz

whos the rashid of cummy blasterz

Why does every match in sfv feel random as fuck

>Street Fighter will survive if part of its userbase quits because it sells so well!
>ignore 50% of the userbase quitting immediately because the game is an unfinished pile of shite, completely eliminating that sales advantage

does leona have blue pubes?

well i have learned that it is impossible to argue with anime players, as they will only read a post as an attack on their genre and lash out accordingly.

i suspect that the people who post kermits learned of this as well.

because sfv has no neutral

Why does Demitri turn men into women?

muramasa the third

I wish Capcom would just hire MikeZ already

But an anime guy is the reason sfv is in the state It's in now.

>want to play Leo in GG
>feels like a fraud for playing a easy gorilla character with no execution

>KoFXIV
>have to go to the options menu to turn on legacy controllers
>don't work if you put PS4 in rest mode at any time while the game is running, including before activation
>leaves pad input on for that player, which is useful in training/challenge mode but generally dumb

>Xrd
>just werks

Fucking why man

im not talking about sales advantage. i am talking about why people perceive capcom that capcom "gets away with it".

your post only supports my reasoning.

you guys need to learn to read the whole post. im not boasting sales numbers, im using them as an explanation for why capcom seems to "get away with it"

mikez's a literal autist about how fighting games should be made. keep him away from the gameplay, and put him on ui/feature work.

or do you not want hitboxes, frame data, variable speed playback and multiplay lobbies in your game?

That's actually not that bad considering Sign is an outdated version

>people who post kermits

you mean redblade?

this honestly is the only response anime players deserve. they cant argue and they are too emotionaly invested in their game to accept any criticism. its sad. really sad.

Would you recommend me kof?
Never played it because as kid i always got my ass kicked. but i played MvC, Samurai Shodown, SF and MK.

nobody uses any of that shit

kawaii

some people shitposts this thread all day because sf5 triggers them just kermit them to hell and never argue

Somehow it makes me feel good that MikeZ and Sirlin think the same things should be in every game but have almost opposite opinions of what games are actually good besides GGXX. Like it validates that all those obvious good things are actually obviously good and not the product of being a super autist about one particular style of fighting game.

>nobody uses frame data and hitbox displays, or multiplay lobbies

okay streamboar.

No, she speaks retard

Mike z should stay away from game design and should be a tech consultant on every fighting game made with seth killian and the ggpo boys

Would you like to see Ryu in Killer Instinct?
He totally fits
>he-he's fast!
>Does gory shit
>Fights superhuman shit
>Doesn't afraid of anything

they don't even play their game

why

why didn't capcom hire maximillian dood instead, at least he'd listen to the people

racist

the number of people who kermit post is easily in the double digits

Would you honestly play a game like skullgirls all the time? That shit is only playable from time to time.

t.redblade

Who gives a shit, just play him. If you get good with him, then you'll be dealing with way more bullshit from actual top-tiers to the point where playing Leo will feel honest in comparison.

Damn son, you're pathetic

no i don't want my precious ryu in a shitty western kusoge

?

Artstyle is familiar do you have the source?

But why defend a game you don't even play?

show me on the frog doll how dead your game is

No. Gib Ornstein and Smough.

Don't feel ashamed for playing anyone especially someone who isnt even high tier.

Leo is only godlike at lower levels, that's it. You play for fun, not to impress anyone.

We can tell they have the same filename 90% of the time you retard.

ummmm capcucks???

Aw man. But she's fun to play and I love her food.

>evidently
>doesnt provide evidence

>local Marvel players found out I'm a 25 y.o. virgin

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2314418

what did the kusoge do to hurt you so deep inside redblade?

wryyy oraoraora xd