Go through tons of cars, finally find one you love

>Go through tons of cars, finally find one you love
>Put all your hard won knowledge from the previous cars to work, this thing is going to perfect!
>Discover it has cancer
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keloid
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rust? Learn to weld user, don't let your dreams be dreams.

Goddamn that picture makes my skin crawl.
I would seriously just an hero.

Barnacles, yo

Keloid Scars. Anybody can get them from any kind of skin damage, from a pimple, to a cut, to a burn. You get one of these when the skin doesn't stop making scar tissue once the wound is healed. Almost like cancer in the way they just keep growing and spreading but besides looking awful and being painful they wont kill you.

>become an ork

TETSUO!!!

KANADA!

fluid film should slow it down

KAORI'S PAIN IS INSIDE ME!

if we could harness this would we be able to heal all wounds?

It's not like a super healing ability. More like the wound heals, but the scar just keeps growing because its like the body never got the message to stop. Scar tissue is not like normal tissue, it's a patch.

Also, Africans are 15 times more likely to have this happen to them.

>tfw african

how do i prevent this from happening?

Become a bull.

Its like cancer, if its going to happen it is going to happen. The best you can do is minimize the amount of wounds you suffer, because any one can go keloid.

OPs picture is an extreme case, so keep that in mind too.

An hero coon

>Keloid scars are seen 15 times more frequently in people of African descent than in people of European descent.

>Keloids form within scar tissue. Collagen, used in wound repair, tends to overgrow in this area, sometimes producing a lump many times larger than that of the original scar. They can also range in color from pink to red.[4] Although they usually occur at the site of an injury, keloids can also arise spontaneously. They can occur at the site of a piercing and even from something as simple as a pimple or scratch. They can occur as a result of severe acne or chickenpox scarring, infection at a wound site, repeated trauma to an area, excessive skin tension during wound closure or a foreign body in a wound.

>Keloids can develop in any place where skin trauma has occurred. They can be the result of pimples, insect bites, scratching, burns, or other skin injury. Keloid scars can develop after surgery. They are more common in some sites, such as the central chest (from a sternotomy), the back and shoulders (usually resulting from acne), and the ear lobes (from ear piercings). They can also occur on body piercings. The most common spots are earlobes, arms, pelvic region, and over the collar bone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keloid

Huh! I'm white as the driven snow but I have one of these things on my collarbone where I got burned from tanning it's very small and I just pick the scar tissue away as it gets thick enough to pick at. Nice that it's not something that can develop malignancy.

And surgery to remove them wouldn't help because that would just cause further scarring, I assume?

Have you ever had it checked by a dermatologist to be sure it isn't cancer?

Nah. Been thinking of excising it myself or maybe freezing it with some compressed air.

It'd be a temporary measure I guess, dunno if cutting it all out and getting a skin graft from somewhere else would fix it.

enjoy your cancer then.

>truck had small rust spot on the rocker panel
>knock out the paint bubble with a screwdriver
>keeps getting bigger and bigger
>rotten from the inside out
>mfw hole is 5 times bigger than anticipated

Ended up cleaning the inside of the panel, respraying it, filling the hole and respraying the rocker panel. Turned out pretty good.

yeah spray oil on rust, fixes it right up

thats such a rotten feeling

I will faggot

>Surgical excision is currently still the most common treatment for a significant amount of keloid lesions. However, when used as the solitary form of treatment there is a large recurrence rate of between 70 and 100%. It has also been known to cause a larger lesion formation on reoccurrence.

OP here, basically that is what happened to me today. Got the windshield replaced.

>Shit there is rust in the channel
>Started scraping and brushing it off
>Shit it goes through all the sheet metal straight to the headliner
>FUCK
>scrape off more, fuck this is bigger than it looked
>DOUBLE FUCK

at least its not frame rust like on my 'new' Subaru

>friend buys a AW11
>finds a few spots of rust, two of them structural

>"If you do the hard work and shape some replacement panels it'd probably be easy to find someone from a car forum to come out and weld them in in exchange for a carton of beer..."
>>"Nah I'll just paint them with rust converter and fiberglass over the top."

>this guy always fixes his car with half-assed non-solutions and then later complains that the problem hasn't gone away
>mfw I realise his solution for car cancer reflects his solution for everything else in his life

AW11s are rust buckets.

It doesn't take somebody retarded to make them rust, they do it by themselves.

so at what point do I just say fuck it and pass the lemon off to someone else?

cause I'm pretty sure this isn't salvageable.

"toyotas are reliable! my left nut.

You can't blame neglect on Toyota.

My black friend has some of these hanging from his ears, I guess they are there because he got them pierced.
Interesting shit desu.

I can sure as shit blame using shitty metal on Toyota.

my S10 was in way worse shape, physically speaking AND it was older by about six years. AND it lived in Michigan for a good portion of its life.

plus I found cooler shit in it when I bought it.

>I can sure as shit blame using shitty metal on Toyota.
Toyota is well known for using shit quality metal anyways. Pic related. The frams rotted away quick so when they went in for a service, the fram would bend, totaling the truck, even if the engine was fine.

he can blame terrible rust prevention on Toyota though. and on many cars their rust prevention is disastrous.

Toyota has a recall on Tacoma's because of their shitty rusty frames. Any time I go to the Toyota dealer, I see a dozen frames along the side.

>buy project car for $400
>barely runs and has a hole in each rocker. Nbd
>spend time and money bringing it back to life
>underside is pretty crusty
>remove front fender liners, fuck the frame rails are pretty bad up here
>remove old exhaust system, fuck the body's rotten under here too
>peek under carpets... Oh hai rust.
>fuck it, ill just get plates on it and enjoy it for a while
>title issue
>can't pass emissions even though cel is off
Mfw at this point. Taking my good parts off and calling the scrapper

My girlfriend is fillipino and she gets keloids a lot.

She worrys about getting cuts a lot because she hates how they look.

You should pierce her clit so it gets all big and rubbery.

and at some point they saved lives of some guy in some very savage tribe.

They are... mechanically. This doesnt really matter unless you live in a desert tho.

It's japanese steel breh, it's destined to fold itself a 1000 times.

>2.8L
I am so sorry you had to go through that.

Your mistake was deciding to do so on something new enough to need an emissions test. Why do you think I settled for a Renix jeep?

>Veeky Forums sex tips

Or at some point, some dude saw a chick covered in them like OP and got an erection.

Make sure to load up on spirulina, forces cancer cell/scar tissue death.

Stop being a nigger.

>colloidal silver

Funny enough, it wasn't much slower than the Toyota is now. I imagine the fact the Toyota's got 4.10 gearing w/ 5 speed as opposed to the S10s 3.42/4 speed had a bit to do with that. Was actually gonna SBC swap it until some cunt with aspies t-boned me, bent the frame and destroyed the back axle.

Blue Man Group has fallen on hard times

I don't know. That seems like a bad design more than anything to me. Toyota's around where I live, an area with snow and road salt, are at least on par with American vehicles as far as corrosion resistance goes.

Really mods, really?

Please explain to me what rule was violated.