/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, September 23th:
1122 – Pope Callixtus II and Holy Roman Emperor Henry V agree to the Concordat of Worms to put an end to the Investiture Controversy.
1889 – Nintendo Koppai (Later Nintendo Company, Limited) is founded by Fusajiro Yamauchi to produce and market the playing card game Hanafuda.
1942 – World War II: The Matanikau action on Guadalcanal begins: U.S. Marines attack Japanese units along the Matanikau River.
1943 – World War II: The Nazi puppet state known as the Italian Social Republic is founded.

>News
CK2 - DD23
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-23-more-rules-less-lunatics.968680/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!IkNwBRKR!WI_JYByFpRFzXLx3d1uD2A

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!TVA2RByJ!tuh0k4SR5gXPLtmxsMd4KZ0at9gY5s5_oV70ui8A4B0

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6 - 15/09/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V8
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-22nd-of-september-2016.970333/
youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao
theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/27/tony-blair-military-intervention-zimbabwe-claim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Nicky

New CK2 DLC when

Based

Probably next week

6th for I still need a flag for Finnish Greece

>Hearts of Iron IV Update v1.2-CODEX
For the pirates.

AFPG pls give us hitlermod.

Finally

New DD is out btw
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-22nd-of-september-2016.970333/

do you think they had sex

WE

Why did you make this post?

>wasting even more time with the random world generator

>>/pol/

If the Netherlands breaks through GP status, you're fucked.

Honestly it looks like they ran out of things to talk about

Remember: No Anglos

Anglo here

Who are you quoting?

Who are you quoting?

It'd pretty easy to out GP Netherlands

samefag

nice try /b/ro

YOUR DEVIOUS PLOT TO COMMIT THE ARYANDIED WILL BE STOPPED

No

That's not what I meant. If the Netherlands gets 8th back, you/he will lose them as a sphereling, hence losing priority access to Indonesian goods.

He can invest in SPs so they outrank Netherlands.

Why the fuck is this allowed? This is bullshit, everyone should be reporting this. This is a thread that was made after we already had a perfectly good thread just because this same little nigger can't deal with not making every thread

FUCK off you fucking reddit tier memer, you don't fucking understand our style of humour at all and what's worse is rather than put the tiniest bit off effort in to understand and learn to enjoy our style of humour you just spout the same fucking crap you would on /r/paradoxplaza for ebin upboats xDxD Why the fuck haven't you fucking killed yourself with your shitty fucking "jokes"? I can fucking smell the autism on you, your refusal to adapt to a different social situation. You're the sort of guy who would tell children's jokes to adults or vice versa and then be banned from the children's hospital for the privilege. Take your fucking shitty memes back where they belong because no one but you in this thread finds them funny. You're probably so new you don't even know how but check the number of unique IPs in this thread then subtract one. That is how many people you just pissed off with your reddit tier "humour". There's a reason we fucking despise YOUR site and we choose not to go there, do not bring your fucking disease here with you, if you want to lurk that's fine but don't contribute until you have had fucking chemotherapy for all that cancer you just gave all of us with your irrelevant fucking shitposting. No fucking gold, no fucking upvoted, just a big fat fucking failed abortion sat in this thread thinking he will ever have anyone care about him in the slightest. Go straight fucking back to /r/paradoxplaza where you can upboated and censor each other and if you ever think about coming back remember how much of a stain on the human race you are.

I'm not from reddit.

mmmmmmm yummy pasta /b/ro

Rate my British Empire game.

How can one man be so based?

r8

10/10 pretty good

By having the power of causing butthurt to the left and right.

>didn't keep Australia, Canada and NZ and make a white Imperial confederation

(I hate the post time limit.)

bost liquor factories

>falkland islands

MATE WHAT THE FUCK

Fuck you I made my own flag

Boring.

You should have a railroad connecting Cape Town to Singapore

WE

>being centurist/extreme far left
Either way kill yourself.

Who are you quoting?

Who are you quoting?

Who are you quoting?

Fuck off Victor

based portillo

*dabs*

Who are you quoting?

Fuck off big benis

whos this

>Ireland isn't a puppet
>no Faroe islands
>no PNG
>no Gambia
>no Shanghai
>no Malaysia
>no Ambazonia

I'm not quoting anybody.

Who are you quoting?

Michael Portillo

Politician, train enthusiast and walking fashion victim

back to school reed

>NO FALKLANDS
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS LADS

How can one man be so based?

despite being half spic

fuck off blairite

Ireland was originally one of my puppets, but the kept on having doomstack Facist rebellions, so I gave up on it. They're in my sphere though. As for the rest, oh well. (PNG was too big filesize.)

Who are you quoting?

He did nothing wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao

>blairite
which mineral is that?

Tony Blair is based

SOMEONE POST THE ARCHIVE WITH LIANGMOD PLEASE

With PNG I meant Papua New Guinea.
Also, you could've asked for the Cyprus lease in the Congress of Berlin event chain, it was the UK that leased them in real life anyway.

Hospitals really don't do much, I have level 6 in every province and they managed to save all of three from being depopulated.

>you will NEVER live in the alternate reality where he restored white rule in Zimbabwe and became saviour of the white race instead of this one where he toppled a stable regime, directly causing ISIS and killing hundreds of British troops in the process
Tony Blair plotted military intervention in Zimbabwe, claims ...

Post Vic2 empire inspiration

Who are you quoting?

The Blood God decided Iraq would be more fruitful.

And as a disciple of Khorne, he followed.

>copy link text instead of link address
epic
theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/27/tony-blair-military-intervention-zimbabwe-claim

Who are you quoting?

Does he honestly think this is funny and we're all laughing along with him or is he trying to shit up the thread? Either way he needs serious mental intervention.

Who are you talking about?

big benis

fuck off victor

Fuck off big benis

STOP

keep up the studying reed.

Who are you quoting?

you stop that too

He isn't quoting anybody.

no u

I-it'll get better one day, r-right?

Is the UK able to build factories in India?

I liberated India from the UK but I don't know if it weakens them much. I guess it just removes their monopoly on dye?

when you get off /gsg/ your life improves

no

For years we've been executing any Catholic who dared preach his faith within our borders. But now, with Ásatrú on the decline through out the lands, is it time to reconsider our faith?

Perhaps we should allow this man to spread his gospel through out Ænglandi, or perhaps we should look to the spreading Lollard and Arian faiths within our land? We might also consider converting to the Rabbinic faith followed by the Bavarian Karling dynasty.

>What do, /gsg/

would you fuck off with this off topic posting?

Who are you quoting?

Can't build factories in colonies.

They've lost the shitttones of pops and RGOs though.

Are you not fucking raiding or some shit, how is it even possible for Astaru to be sub-30 moral authority?

>Authentic Hats
>Gives you a range of new hats that your characters might or might not wear!

>$14.99

>kike on a stick religion
Kill that nigger for Woden.