/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: Deepest Mamma Lore Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /lozg/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」Dragon Ball: Fusions coming to the west: ign.com/articles/2016/09/21/dragon-ball-fusions-coming-to-the-west
「!」Yo-kai Watch 2 demo now available on the eShop: siliconera.com/2016/09/15/nintendo-scares-yo-kai-watch-2-eshop-demo/
「!」Screenshots for Legend of Dark Witch 3, developed by M2: nintendoeverything.com/first-the-legend-of-dark-witch-3-screenshots-made-by-m2/
「!」Super Mario Run announced for iOS|Animal Crossing/Fire Emblem delayed to March 2017: nintendoeverything.com/super-mario-run-announced-for-mobile/
「!」Version Exclusives and New Features announced for Sun and Moon!: youtube.com/watch?v=m8lfI66T5II
「!」An Adventure Unfolds in Paper Mario Color Splash!: youtube.com/watch?v=7ZyerryUkoc
「!」Pikmin For Nintendo 3DS (TBD) announced: ign.com/articles/2016/09/01/new-pikmin-game-announced-for-3ds
「!」Super Mario Maker For Nintendo 3DS announced: polygon.com/2016/9/1/12749312/super-mario-maker-coming-to-nintendo-3ds
「!」Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World announced: ign.com/articles/2016/09/01/poochy-and-yoshis-woolly-world-announced-for-3ds-yarn-poochy-amiibo-revealed
「!」Mario Sports Superstars announced: ign.com/articles/2016/09/01/mario-sports-superstars-announced-for-3ds
「!」30th Anniversary Zelda amiibo announced: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/771350509118685185

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/CktejGqZ
Wii U - pastebin.com/FD24Pwhq

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/amiibo-igcc-10.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S0UaBbhTmDk
youtube.com/watch?v=DFqtIIDFGzM
vocaroo.com/i/s0znW0gZpvYu
youtube.com/watch?v=j291eAYrFPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not adding the list disclaimer
wooooow

I hit 2000 mamma characters exact.

>PLAYAN
>WATCHAN
>LISTENAN
>EATAN
>DRINKAN
>FAPPAN
>FEELAN

Come get your retardy on
stream is Bertyo @ twitch

>recommended game list

Picross 3D Round 2 is the best game ever and I still haven't bought it.

Someone play this fucking adventure game:

>Dasshutsu Adventure Zetsubou Yousai [JP]

Also how's Noitu Love?

Reminder that Ninty is for fun.

Also the girl named Ninty is cutie.

Who's nintyg-tan

I bought a wiiu for free skunk games

I would have bought a WiiU if it had a 3D Mario game.

I would have bought WiiU if I had money.

Remove the discord link then. That thing is a honeypot for Reddit.

So we can get the leddit boogeyman away from the thread? Seems like a good deal.

I bought one nintendo once

Discord is baby shit

Why would I? It's the reason I bought a Wii and the reason I haven't bought a WiiU.

It's not a boogeyman if it exists. And the fact you deny it is proof that you are apart of it.

tfw my hdd crashed and I lost all my gccx episodes and they're not on youtube anymore because of the japanese jew and also nintendo won't reveal nx and my dick hurts

It has Mario 3D World you dolt

>tfw my GCCX folder is 111GB

They specifically put the "3D" in the title because they knew people wouldn't have called it a 3D Mario game otherwise.

word. they should have called it "Mario 2.6D fixed camera world"

Where's the latest torrents for episodes? Also why are women so useless and lazy at translating things in a timely manner?

Its jap shit? Save yourself

Hello Nintendo-fans. Sony fan here. So I turned 18 today (yaaay!), so I have been posting quite a bit on this site today.

I would love to know why you people play Nintendo-games at all if you're over 9 years old. My first console was an Xbox 360 and my childhood game is Modern Warfare. My friends older brother had a Wii and he loved that fucking thing. I was 8 or something and I was already confused about you nintendo nerds. It's obvious the games are meant for little children, and Nintendo has like no hardcore games. After playing MW and then seeing that guy play Wii, I just couldn't get it.

He was always playing a game called Fire Emblem Radiant Down. Like, all the time. BUT NOTHING HAPPENED IN THERE. He pressed like 1 button per minute. Typical Nintendo games with control schemes for kids. And the game was sooooo slow... But he just kept playing. He was 26 at the time by the way. I was 8 and already saw that the games were not cool and for kids younger than I was at the time.

Eventually I grew up and got a PS3 of my very own and from there I started playing Doom and Killzone. The latter quickly became my favorite game series. Those games are made for people my age. Those are made for hardcore gamers.

So what do you see in games for babies? I see quite a lot of people playing Nintendo actually so there has to be SOMETHING of value that I'm missing here. It certainly isn't maturity, heck the only exclusive mature game on WiiU is Bayonetta 2, but that game is just fucking weird. I played it at a friends house. Mash buttons to win. Yay fun game.

Can you explain what it is you like and why? Why play Nintendo when you're an adult?

Fuck you faggot

SA-GCCX.com has torrents for every single episode I believe!

Consider this my official /nintyg/ resignation letter.
Every day. Every fucking day I come to this trainwreck of a general to bump several times a day, just because we would die otherwise. And for what? For a handful of dumbass Zeldashitters, Jap apologists, and babies to have an outlet for their shitposting? I'm finished, absolutely fucking finished with every single one of you. I hate Gor, I hate Pige, I hate Babt, and I especially hate that no good retard Raniel. There's an existing general for literally every single Nintendo series, so why the fuck do we need this one? My one wish is for this steaming pile of autism to die once and for all, then I may finally be content with my life.
Bitcoin this, >Zelda that, "is there a recommended 3DS games list?" Not to mention whatever the fuck Gor has been up to with his retarded imported bullshit.
I fucking hate every single one of you.

Fuck you faggot

>Hating on your Japanese overlords
Go away phone posting neo fag.

See you tomorrow my man

Both of these.

Isn't there a website where you can just stream them? Also I find it dumb that Viz or Cruncyroll haven't gotten the rights to release the series state side with subs.

>tfw I almost read through this

I want to duck an adult squid.

Squid would rip ur dick off with a beak

squid is a worthless grind monkey

What did xe mean by this?

shut the fuck up, I'm begging you

OH BABY.

amazing. a leaked game not even worth the effort to pirate

Is this a copypasta? Google only gives me Donald Trump, Creepypastas and Sonic Tumblr tag pages.

I hate shit like this.

Hello Nintendo-fans. Sony fan here. So I turned 18 today (yaaay!), so I have been posting quite a bit on this site today.

I would love to know why you people play Nintendo-games at all if you're over 9 years old. My first console was an Xbox 360 and my childhood game is Modern Warfare. My friends older brother had a Wii and he loved that fucking thing. I was 8 or something and I was already confused about you nintendo nerds. It's obvious the games are meant for little children, and Nintendo has like no hardcore games. After playing MW and then seeing that guy play Wii, I just couldn't get it.

He was always playing a game called Fire Emblem Radiant Down. Like, all the time. BUT NOTHING HAPPENED IN THERE. He pressed like 1 button per minute. Typical Nintendo games with control schemes for kids. And the game was sooooo slow... But he just kept playing. He was 26 at the time by the way. I was 8 and already saw that the games were not cool and for kids younger than I was at the time.

Eventually I grew up and got a PS3 of my very own and from there I started playing Doom and Killzone. The latter quickly became my favorite game series. Those games are made for people my age. Those are made for hardcore gamers.

So what do you see in games for babies? I see quite a lot of people playing Nintendo actually so there has to be SOMETHING of value that I'm missing here. It certainly isn't maturity, heck the only exclusive mature game on WiiU is Bayonetta 2, but that game is just fucking weird. I played it at a friends house. Mash buttons to win. Yay fun game.

Can you explain what it is you like and why? Why play Nintendo when you're an adult?

>>PLAYAN
Dragon Quest 7
>>WATCHAN
Space Ghost Coast to Coast
>>LISTENAN
Frank Ocean - Blond
>>EATAN
chili
>>DRINKAN
water
>>FAPPAN
thic
>>FEELAN
güd

me on the left

i hope that's a boy, otherwise you're a pedophile

stop posting

all me

How's the corkscrew dick

who is this semen demon i want to FUCK her armpits

Literally any DQ or DB female character.

Bulma with green hair.

Have you installed yet?

>all jap games are lazy
Fuck you

more like every Toriyama character is the same, dummy

pige_breakdancing.webm

what the fuck did I just tell you? stop posting

ask gor's mom

I missed you pige

How does one go about homepassing nowadays with a MacBook hotspot?

pige is always here, retardo
she just rarely uses a trip

If there's no trip, it's not Pige.

Wasn't Dry Bones Bowser?

>she

there's that word again.

Not anymore.

So from what this guy has dug up, the NX ISN'T a hybrid

youtube.com/watch?v=DFqtIIDFGzM

good, that means I'll be able to buy a Playstation and a Nintendo Handheld, just as God intended it

monster hunter did this first and better

>monster hunter did fighting on monsters first

Stop.

>mining minerals from a gigantic monster's back while it tries to shake you off
monster hunter absolutely did it first you fucking troglodyte. go back to jacking off to your retarded squid girls

I'm finished. Absolutely fucking finished with this general. Every single day we're on the verge of death, but that retard Raniel has to continue posting his dumbass song lyrics to bump. Just let the general rest! There's no news! The NX will flop and it's all your fault for not burying /nintyg/'s corpse when you had the chance!
And what's worse, even though I'll sage with this post, that dumbass Gor will reply to me saying some stupid shit like "wew lad," and bumping this fucking thread!
How many years will pass before you degenerates realize Nintendo is a dying company? How many years can you continue bumping this thread with dumb shit like "ok" and Breath of the Wild webms? How many years will it take for you all to grow tired of this general?
True and Honest Donkey Kong left us years ago because this place is a trainwreck. Before you even bother replying with "well he was just here the other day," that was me you fucking moron! I was impersonating him because I felt sorry for you!

You all make me sick. Why bother even supporting Nintendo if you're just going to reply to retards like babt?
Fuck you, /nintyg/.

ok

i forgot to sage actually my bad

It's not mining you fucking asswipe, it's just a decorated weak point.

You forgot to put your name back on after saying "ok," Gor.

>Monster Hunter
>doing anything better than any other game
I don't care if you dumb babies enjoy that shit series for whatever reason but you really need to stop sucking it off constantly and especially when it isn't related to the topic at hand. You're like the fucking Jojofags of video games holy shit.

Hey gor, thanks for taking my bait, I really appreciated it.
I've been falling behind on the (You)s lately, so you acknowledging my posts really makes me happy.

Anyone wondering what Nintendo is actually gonna do with Mario platformers, seeing as they mentioned doing something new for the next entry into the series?

Racist

>implying that's mii.

Feels fukin good to be a gangsta.

Also monster hunter is trash and should have stayed in Sony consoles.

>motha fukin 'plying

Dunno. We will just have to be patient and see.

what is this general about?

this thread was improperly named, the real name is Gor Containment General - /gcg/
it exists for the sole purpose of stopping Gor from shitposting on other boards

Any hype for Poochy and Yoshi's Wooly World?

I was convinced I was the only person who even cared about Poochy's existence.

new thread when

When Nintendo releases Pokémon snap go

I already got the worst version of the game.

This.

My shit is water and it reminds me of Zelda windwaker

so hoping the nx is a mix of console/ handheld so I can play my vidya at work during downtimes

vocaroo.com/i/s0znW0gZpvYu

I just picked up my 3DS for the first time in years. What is this SD card slot? I have a 4GB memory card in there. Does it come with the system? I don't remember ever buying anything for it.

>still sad about the colour splash being "sticker star 2.0: at least we did some things right"
>regret selling my old copy of pm64 so i search it up on ebay to see if i can get a copy to play a game i actually enjoyed
>not a single copy under $100
>check ttyd
>same thing

Holy shit Nintendo you fucked up the paper mario series so badly you actually increased the price of the older good games, G-fucking-G

Hey it's not me -all the time- with the song lyrics.
Yeah it came with one.

Shenmue 3 on NX?

Young Link has me spoiled in HWL.

Being forced to use other characters feels so bothersome now because they can't spam fairy nukes.

>SS Link = Hero of Sky(s?)/Hero of Time
>OOT Link = Hero of Time (in adult timeline)
>WW Link = Hero of Winds

Those are all the official names, right? Iirc, "Hero of Twilight" is a fan name.

Yeah, ALttP Link has no title.

gor is the only good poster in this shit hole

Hey gor

Anyone enjoying color splash?

Post common misconceptions of Nintendo stuff.

>"poke-a-man"
>"Mario Bros"

>"double quoting"

What's wrong with Mario bros?

The official pronunciation is "Brothers" even if it's spelled "Bros".

Dicks out for gor

Hey Gor

I want it physical, no mamma leaks for me sadly.

Also means I have to stay off /v/ for like, the next two weeks.

ok

Pirate it while you wait to be able to buy it. As long as you still buy it there's no problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=j291eAYrFPQ

Was this really necessary? Why does every indie game need to force Shovel Cuck now?

Don't you need to be always offline to pirate on Wii U?
Fuck off retard