/hbg/ - Hombrew and Hacking General

Previous thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bt-Yf8V591ENHraRwD8fUQhuzH-a2_mRi0UWSV4NvD0

How to install VPK: pastebin.com/6Nd6qY2L
-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.1 got released. Browserhax and menuhax have been fixed. Most entrypoints still work. BootNTR has been fixed. Don't update unless you have a CFW installed, use ctr-httpwn to access online services.
-If you are on 11.0, install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround.
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access from DS mode accomplished, still working out how to load roms. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152
>Vita
-Henkaku r6 enables GPU overclocking, increasing performance in some games.
-Maidump, a new tool for dumping games, provides better compatibility than Vitamin does.
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku

>PS4
-A webkit exploit is available on firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC
-Game decryption (1.76, maybe 3.55 soon) playstationhax.it/forums/topic/3104-tutorial-how-to-bypass-pfs-protection-entirely/
-Webkit exploit seems to work on 4.0 psxhax.com/threads/playstation-4-v4-00-webkit-crash-and-ps4-dev-updates-by-ryan111.784/

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwKOLur0r2Z5OFNSUVB6U0RMa0U
hitfile.net/ZGCI50B/Psycho_Pass_Mandatory_Happiness_PSV-VENOM.rar.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j3n8omNFF2g
gbatemp.net/threads/psv-digimon-next-0rder-english-convertion.442939/
mega.nz/#F!IJ9SAKIB!_d2WvttGTtmz7cw6USCoBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck the flow

first for fake wiiu dumps.

Color Splash when?

FUCKING END ME

Flow's fifteen minutes of fame up with a crash and burn when?

Atelier Ayesha and Odin Sphere links are dead.

Right here:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwKOLur0r2Z5OFNSUVB6U0RMa0U
Title ID is [CNFE01].

>EOPs

i'm on 10.7.0-32 U, i read that browserhax is kill for me, can i use menuhax instead?
or should i just wait for people fixing it again

N E W
E
W

T H R E A D
H
R
E
A
D

WHeN

>Chinese Digi next order had the whole game translated text hidden/locked
>they never released a Asian eng version and wont even come out in NA

What the literal fuck?

Browserhax works up to 11.0 according to the OP mate

Thanks friend.
downloading right now

can anyone mirror this on mega or gdrive? hitfile.net/ZGCI50B/Psycho_Pass_Mandatory_Happiness_PSV-VENOM.rar.html

it was only patched in 11.1, it works for the rest if you change date or do the browser block

literally why would you torture yourself like this

youtube.com/watch?v=j3n8omNFF2g

Why did you mess with the formatting?

Browserhax is down right now, try again later or use an alternate method.

I have no SD card slot

>>Chinese Digi next order had the whole game translated text hidden/locked

SOMEONE CHECK MOERO CRYSTAL ONCE IT RELEASES IN CHINA

HOLY FUCK

>hi i'm some faggot from hbg and im going to give you a seizure
wtf

Can I install games in VitaShell while transferring in the background with ftp at the same time?

Camera's broken, sorry if you're mentally ill and you sperg out at a flashing green light

Still hopping someone can upload the No Heroes Allowed DLC

(Error code user turns out some people fix it by connecting your vita to a hotspot wifi like your cellphone and then connect back to your regular router wifi)

i will keep an eye then
thanks guys

what the fuck is menuhax? Browser won't work for me right now, and I don't want to buy a game for an exploit.

did you use the google drive link?
do I just rename it with the title ID and run it?

Where can I order a flash card that ships to the US relatively quickly? I'd pay for faster shipping if it didn't cost 20$.

Also which flashcard fits best in an o3ds?

I put CNFE01 in the brackets

amazon

1 or 2 weeks is like the least

>it's a flow holds ePSP and PS1 support ransom episode

Reposting from last thread:

The Vitamin 2.0 Atelier Rorona+ dump crashes three years into the game. Is there a Mai dump?

Fucking Resident Evil Revelations 2 man... they fucked up the audio files so much it feels you are playing thru some gameboy pocket speakers, not even earphones helps because the audio is so bad compressed its literal shit

And dont even let me start with the loading times....

>he thinks it's the green light
kek

why would you play the Vita version if you know its shit?

How to do China Magic???
Pls Halp, I can't play sorcery saga, do you know how much this hurts?

I didn't mean to reply to the formatting guy

I didnt know it was shit, also portable raid mode is the only reason

what?

When we look back years later, you scumbags are what are responsible for killing the vita. Just saying.

we are stabbing a man that was shoot in the head by its own boss some years ago

What is /hbg/'s experience with fake E3 flashers? I want to buy one from AliExpress but I've heard mixed reviews.

Nigger you're in some serious denial if you think the Vita isn't already at the end of its life.

it was sony with their aiming to the wrong audience though

We are pickpocketing a corpse already user, and he died not by our hands

Literally all of them come from China and I've never heard of there being a fake, that doesn't even make sense. If you're the guy that's been planning on buying one for like two weeks then just fucking do it already shit.

lost song mega where?

>AliExpress

You better aim to sites like Ebay, not only its more safe but chances are better its not a scam or fake flasher

Okay, I got it to work. This better be what you fucking want, as I don't have a lot of data to use with my cellphone.

I'll rip and reupload it WITH the DLC soon.

Anybody use FreeMcBoot on their PS2 to play game images through a network? Wondering how well it works and if there's any issues.

Oh man, thanks a lot, but I thougt you only need to connect once with your Vita, not all the time, still thanks for sharing it bro, I mean it

there's a sale going right now.

I didn't have it downloaded to my system as I didn't find the game enjoyable, even after paying for the DLC.

>stealthyme.001

Have fun getting hacked kids.

is there a vpk yet for the game?

Trying to play Pokemon on Citra.
I'm getting FPS of like 120-340.

Anyway to tie the ROM down to 60?
I'm assuming there's some Citra add on, but I can't find one. I'm assuming I'm not the first person who had this issue.

you do know that even the legal copy of Rorona crashes alot right?

you are probably triggering a crash with an event or something. try to load an early save or something.

Get a fat PS2
Get the hdd adapter
Get the hdd
Get a IDE/USB adapter
Flash FreeHDBoot image to hdd
Install OPL
Fuck network

The frame rate nearly made me ill. I was going to buy this, but I don't even know anymore.

get the 60fps ROM dumbass

Source?

Get PCSX2
Fuck PS2

Try it with overclocking and it helps a lot, Ive noticed the only issues is stuttering at the start of every area and when theres a lot of spawns at the same area, fuck the audio and loading times thou

WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS BOYS. THE TOKYO XANADU SEMEN SAVES THE DAY.

Of course it's an event. It crashes immediately after the game changes to year 3.

scratches head

What's the 60fps ROM? I downloaded the Citra Ruby one from portalroms.

I laughed, pretty good bait user.

I've played GalGun and XCOM, so I'm used to long load times. I can live with it if the rest of the game is alright. This frame rate needs to be fixed, though. Can you save your game? I'm still having errors with mine.

Can we remap Project Diva F star notes to the analog sticks in the English release yet?

Quoted the wrong post.

Why would you recommend PCSX2 over a PS2?

I'd sooner shoot myself.

Fuck.
4GB Mcards btfo

>ps4 kexploit on 4.00 was fake

WHY

Chinese game yes. Guy doing the eng upload still missing a big file that will come out in 9 or so hours.
gbatemp.net/threads/psv-digimon-next-0rder-english-convertion.442939/

I promise I'm not pretending to be retarded.

someone on gbatemp claims that he has digimon Next 0rder gameplay converted to english for the vita? is this google legit ?

What the actual fuck, Bamco.

Speaking of Project Diva, is there any kickass PS3 homebrew to map the analog sticks to buttons?

>I'm sorry I didn't want my time learning a piece of shit dying language I'd only need if I was a basement dwelling fatass anime faggot

You can but it needs to use a rincheat exploit to make it work everytime you want to play it, its playable with overclocking, I dont give a fuck about the story but Raid mode is solid

Do you think theyll release any colored vitas in the future in america or should i just get one from japan because it may or may not ever happen

Okay, had to edit the config file and turn vsync from false to true. Not sure why that's off by default.

>implying I don't speak other 4 more relevant languages

Yeah, I tried that, and rinCheat wouldn't even open. I don't know what the deal is.
>I don't give a fuck about the story
Shit, man. You gotta play through it once, at least.

They barely even sell Vitas in the US anymore. They're more likely to stop selling them completely than release new colors.

Does anybody have a link to the cia for the Spirit of Justice Apollo and Phoenix's DLC cases?

I speak English, German, some Spanish and Polish, fuck learning moon runes just to play with ching chongs and lewd chinks

>relevant languages

Just import it. We're not getting shit.
I'm mad about that, but thanks for sharing. I'll wait patiently for the upload. Although if the other file is just the game, then I already have it...

so im trying to use qcma to update my vita but when i connect my vita via usb it says it couldnt connect to the pc.
Do i NEED content manager assistant in order to do this?

how do i know if my 3ds has good panels ? tales of the abyss has some weird contrast.

I have a dstwo cart but it doesn't slide in or out of the 3ds very easily because the front plastic came off. What can I do to try and fix it?

【No More Heroes: No Puzzles Either】【VT 2.0】【Ver 1.0】【US】【DLC】
mega.nz/#F!IJ9SAKIB!_d2WvttGTtmz7cw6USCoBA

DLC:
Expanded Monster Quarters + 3
Increased Enslavement Quota + 3
Bottomless Pick

The game is still uploading, but if the other user used Vitamin to dump his, the dlc should work with it.

If you have the game installed all you need to do is just replace some Files. We have the 300+mb patch so far and the one that is being uploaded is 1.7 gigs...kinda huge

>because the front plastic came off.
You better fucking find it.

Is that why you clamor for English translations of nip shit?

Thanks man, gonna try it right now with the other dump