What's your favorite car between 100k and 200k?

This is where all the cheap supercars, supercar killers, and high end luxury lies. What's your favorite car from this range?

>1st gen R8 V10 with gated manual

Good looking, comfy, reliable and practical enough to DD, fast enough to blow most cars out of the water.

Did you test drive one?

I fucking wish, man

I saw a used white R8 GT yesterday in a used car dealership. Jesus, it was the best thing I've ever seen in my life. It looks MUCH better in person, that's all I can say. Go for it man, ebay is choke full of them for 50k~

Fully loaded Corvette C7 Z06.
t. europeen

>What's your favorite car between 100k and 200k? 2-4 FM LS-swapped Miatas

Audi R8 V10 Plus

runner ups would be
GT-R Nismo
911 GT3

snek

t. yuropean

gallardo twin turbo or an ultima gtr
not that either would be easy to drive

Get an Evo 10,and make as fast as possible using the rest of the money.
If there's any money left over,get an ND and modify it as well.

Alpha GTR.
Because I need breakneck acceleration.

>Audis 2016 "supercar"
>btfo by a bmw 6cyl sports coupe

this is my favorite supercar

if I was spending this kinda cash on a car in ops price range I wouldn't care to much about track times as much as I would driveablity and self luxury not being fast.

In that case the GTR would be the only choice, however had driven the R8 and the GT-R the R8 is much more of a daily/luxury car. the 911 GT3 is also a very nice daily luxury.

If I was still picky about features to performance 5 secs on a track isnt worth the vast lack of luxury features.

>benchracing

I bet you would rather buy a new diesel Vectra over an S3 Esprit because muh btfo on racetrack

What luxury are we talking about? The M4 is probably more luxurious in terms of ride quality and features. Nowadays the only reason to buy the "poverty" supercars is aesthetics and nice engine noise from the shitload of cylinders.

the GT3 is a stripped track car, the M4 GTS has better sound insulation and more luxuries than the Porsche

the viper has been my favorite for a long time

I'd probably get the Time Attack over the ACR though. The ACR would be miserable to live with, essentially being a race car.

AMG GT-R

love that thing

>What's your favorite car between 100k and 200k
A little bit used Ferrari FF

R8 is a good choice, or this. The new Panamera looks pretty good too.

Early 90s C1500.

> audi

these are pure sex even better without the spoiler

at least buy the fucking lamborghini and not a travesti of a car