Shadowverse General - /svg/

Shadowverse is a class-based card game akin to hearthstone.
Current NA platforms: IOS and Android, PC version soon
Playable on Nox, Droid4x, memu and bluestacks2

shadowverse.com/

FAQ: N/A

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=LivAao5L8kc
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ08Kmt3BY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First... and probably last.

>discovering you can play Arena mode with your friends F O R F R E E

this game is gonna blow hearthstone out of the water

Did we finally get kicked out of /mbgg/?

Tia!

>tfw no friends

we could make a google docs with account IDs

>with your friends
>friends

That place is cancer anyway

Probably a little too early for that. It's doubtful this thread will even survive very long honestly.

you actually listened to the shitposter and branched out when we all know you can't sustain your own thread?
RETARD ALERTS.

It doesn't sound good even on paper
>/general for games that nobody plays/

Game is pretty great, feels extremely high quality, hope a PC version comes out soon

Why did they decide to use steam anyway? For publicity?

>tfw have been playing nonstop friend arena since downloading
steam is the largest PC game distributor so it's great publicity, especially for F2P games

Steam is huge and has an equally huge playerbase

We should've done this a long time ago

Sure, but they also take part of your revenue.

a small price to pay

It's worth it because you'll have more revenue by putting it on Steam than you would otherwise

Making a google spread sheet

Other than Name/ID/Favorite class what else do we need? Timezone?

rank, maybe

friends list google doc

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing

feel free to edit it because I don't know what I'm doing in excel

Rip thread.
Good effort everyone but we gotta at least wait until the Steam release

desu shadowverse is the only thing keeping mbgg alive

Would you let her ding your dong?

too young

youtube.com/watch?v=LivAao5L8kc

impressive

Are Pack Tickets going to work with the new expansion packs? Should I hold them or buy Standard packs? Have 10 at the moment, Forest and Sword are my fav classes.

Pack tickets only work for standard. I assume there will be darkness evolved pack tickets as well when it drops, but they'll be different from the standard ones

As far as I understand, the current tickets only work for standard packs

standard only

>you will never make high quality memes like this

Thanks, I've been holding them for a while, just got Pluto and an animated Urd, going to open the rest.

>animated Urd

Does every card have an animation variant? Would love to autistically get animated versions of every card

Yup.
You can't make them though so I hope you're rich

>You can't make them
damnit
also
>tfw

Is there no way to remove havencraft amulets without it triggering the monster early?

With the expansion, just odin

Not with destroy effects. You need to banish or transform them.
I don't know if anything lets you do that besides Petrification. You can also bounce amulets

Is this general new? I haven't seen it before.
How's the game? I love card games but fuck Hearthstone.

>just odin
so haven is OP?
game is way better imo i never got into hearthstone

I don't have data on my phone. Is there something single player I can do in it offline while I'm on the subway or something? If not I'll wait for the PC version to give it a try.

The discussion has previously been on the mobage general but we're trying to separate from it. The game itself is a refreshing change from Hearthstone but the jury is still out there. At least japs seem to like it.

It's good.
It took the basics from HS but improved upon them immensely and got rid of a lot of the stupid RNG garbage. There's some balance issues as of now but the game's still on its first set so it's not surprising. Of note is the evolve mechanic which is the basic gimmick of the game; you can evolve a minion which gives it partial haste and a stat buff, and some minions have special abilities when they evolve.
Yeah there's a sizable single player story mode that gives you a lot of rewards like card packs, gold, and cards for certain classes

You need to have internet access to play single player mode, I'm guessing it's to sync for achievements and such
Steam version is coming out eventually. There's a JP client on DMM, though it's better to wait since you can only sync your account to one service

I like the evolve mechanic but wish there was a way to get more than the first few evolves

Neat, looking forward to trying it then.
How's the f2p work? Most card games I quit because it ends up being an insane grind to get even a basic deck.

Lame, well hopefully the steam version comes out soon then.

It's easier for f2p players than Hearthstone. Better legendary card rates, more cards per pack, more daily quests, card pool is smaller (for now), crafting cost for the non-legendary cards is more reasonable.

There are cards that will do that in the next expansion
It's honestly pretty generous in this game.
Unlike Hearthstone you get 8 cards per pack and the uncommon/rare/legendary drop rate is a lot higher, so you can rack up the card crafting currency (vials) way quicker. Not only that but you get a lot more free packs too. I imagine if you went for a certain deck and liquified the rest of your cards you could build it relatively quickly

What would you recommend

1. Playing nonstop arena mode with a friend till you have a basic idea of what kind of deck you want to focus on, dust everything except neutral and that specific class
2. Playing nonstop arena mode with a friend till you have a basic idea of what multiple decks you want to do

I once lived an era where these memes ran supreme.

It warms my cold dead heart to know Japs are still making Red Zone MADs

Japanese memes are kinda meh these days.

>You fuckers are actually trying to make /svg/ happen

Godspeed, here's a bump.

What is objectively the worst legendary on the game?

This looks pretty interesting, when do they plan on the PC release?

Beast dominator
Millhouse tier

Japan already has a PC version. A steam release has been greenlit and will hopefully release soon.

Probably Soul Dealer or Beast Dominator
>Both Blood legendaries
Poor Bloodcraft

tfw you have 2 dragoncraft dailies so you barely hold back the vomit as you put together a storm face dragon list and run over the poor bastards trying to have fun in unranked. What a fucking bastard of a class

STEAM VERSION WHEN?

The text got smaller... the road to opening enough packs to make even 1 single deck in the entire game continues.

When gaben finishes his lunch and rolls back into his office

>/mbgg/ further confirming their status as the shittiest general
Well, guess they didnt want their little shoolgirl onahole talk disturbed, sasuga /colopl/

How many legendaries does a typical deck in this game run?

holy fuck you absolute madman

457 bronze cards

how long have you been playing

How

depends on the deck, usually 3 of their best class legendary though

is there a cardfarming guide anywhere? Just play through all the campaigns?

chapter 4 of each campaign gives a class exclusive card, they are all pretty good bar Forest's and Rune's.

Finish each campaign for an arena ticket for a total of 7, it provides a pretty good start.

what if you're shit at arena

at the bare minimum it's 7 packs if you just choose to ditch each run without playing. I'd advise playing it through though since it's free gold as well since you paid nothing for these tickets.

7 packs if you lose every round, how much if you win every round (yeah right im shit)

Fuck me, the animations are so crisp and flashy, unlike Hearthstone's 40 fps ones. It almost hurts to liquefy them for the vials

you get around 200-250 gold and maybe an extra pack and some vials for 5 wins I think, there's a bit of variance

They are. If anyone can recommend a decent android recorder that doesn't require root I could make a few webms

I hope this general stays here forever. Keep it classy faggots.

Proper thread for shadowverse discussion is here in case anyone is interested in discussing it in a thread that wont die a horrible death overnight.

>p-please come back

>playing through swordcraft story
>losing hard

How do I vampirelord?

cute loli dude

uh why did no one tell me this was a thing

bump

Az screen recorder is ok

this game

Fixed that for ya, buddy.

Does this game have neat interesting cards or just monsters with various levels of attack?

Don't know what you mean by "neat interesting cards", but the card and effect complexity is generally comparable to Hearthstone. I think Shadowverse might even have more keywords and some of them are pretty unique. Less RNG cards than coinflippingstone, thank god.

Basically anything that's more than "Hit guy harder" and "Removal". Stuff that steals cards, risky effects that have negative aspects for you, really specific effects that let you dominate a game once in a blue moon.
It's a new game so I don't expect it to be MtG or anything, I just want to know the direction they're taking it.

Left or right?

Am I wrong to think that it is not very p2w?

It's less p2w than Hearthstone at the moment. Who knows when they start churning out more expansions in the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ08Kmt3BY4