Fastest you've been on a public road?

Fastest you've been on a public road?

I hit 125 mph (200ish kmh) the other night on a Sonata 2008. Car was still accelerating but I pussied out.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15524471/#15525543
youtu.be/6emNsQBAoK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i tapped out fourth gear in a 92 camaro with 3.42 gears and a 700r4 with 245/55 r16 tires. I dunno what the math makes that but it was fucking fast., the whole car felt like it was floating.

299 kmh.
The digital speedo stops there on most supersportsbikes.

Indicated 167mph on my '05 CBR600rr. Only ever done that once though.

Totally meant to ask what bike you were on, and just forgot.

been up to 160 plenty of times. cars not really geared to go much faster lol

160mph in car and on bike. Both had a bit left in them

jesus fuck i just did the math i was going around 200 mph or some shit. I dont believe it but the car had like ~450 wheel horsepower and it was on a high grade downhill run of about 4 miles, so it guess it is possible....

2010 Suzuki GSX-R 1000

I have a CBR 1000 RR now but i think the Suzuki was a better.

>that exhuast

Nice. What's better about the GSXR? I've heard arguments for both, so I'm curious.

It was 302 Km/h in an Audi A7 3.0 Liter diesel on the Autobahn.

235 km/h
That's probably around 135-140 mph
1997 525i E39

180ish in a citroen BX. Vibrations stopped at 160 but came back again at 175.

130 mph

Electronic limiter in the E550 for US spec cars (factory H rated tires). The theoretical maximum is 179 mph.

>That pic
>under 1000 RPM at 140kmh
What the fuck kind of gearing does that car have.

188 on a GSXR 1000.

143 in the shitstang.

170kph.

I think my shitty car would've shook apart if I went any faster so I didn't want to try any faster, or get an instant ban in my first 3 months of driving.

Also, that guy has a problem with his brakes.

174mhp 370z
136mph VW GTi
78mph XV Crosstrek

I hit max speed in my dads 2.0 Forrester racing an E-class at 1 am.. 175 km/h and the car would not go faster. The E class kept pulling though

>174mph
>stock 370z
No.

>800 rpm
>138 km/h
>parking brake activated
>empty road with gentle curves

What the fuck?

>passenger doesn't have their seat belt fastened.

Never said it was stock.

Right, so it was TT then? Because that's the only way you would ever reach that speed.

Yes, but I was just posting what was asked, no need to be a pickler.

180/290 indicated. I was surprised an 80's digital dash could display a 2 as the first digit at all.

Bullshit. Guaranteed you don't have any build pics. Fuck off with your lies. You're just as bad as that faggot claiming to have a supercharged M3 that was just pictures taken from facebook.

95 in my old 97 mustang and 105 in my 2010 SHO

funny thing is i hit 105 because i was late to having my first fuck session with my new girlfriend. worth it.

130mph in an accord v6.
My Camaros speedo only goes to 85 lol. Waze said 154, not sure how accurate that is.

Fine with me, never came here to impress anyone seeing as I'm almost 30 with a family.

Enjoy your thread.

And sorry I don't have a folder of pictures never really been one to take pictures of my cars as I enjoy driving not bragging/benchracing.

>claims to have owned a TT 370z
>doesn't have a single picture of turbos
Right. The same black z that had stock exhaust and no intercooler. Kek. Fuck off manchild.

My Z is cherry pearl try again, obv you are upset at another user, sorry.

>picture from far away looks black
I know exactly who you are. You're that faggot that thinks advertising is a legally binding contract that posted the car by some shitty old truck. It was stock. Quit fucking lying.

80 mph once when I passed a semi on the interstate

my nigga

my ZX is like a fucking arrow at 180 though, not a single vibration

146 mph in my 2014 Mustang GT on the deserted interstates of the Midwest at 3am. Not another car in sight. That's the electronic limit, some day I'll get a tuner amd remove it. I did hit 110 in a 40 in town this morning though. Had my cruise set at 45 and some guy in an SUV went by doing at least 65. I wasn't not going to blow by him.

About 140KMH with my rolla when I had it. Kinda proud of that

Probly 160 with my current R33 Skyline

250km/h

yeah sorry not the same user, he must have really hurt your feelings to still be this upset.

>it's not me
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15524471/#15525543
Yeah, there are two fucktards that think advertising is a legally binding contract and claimed to have sold a z for a crosstrek, right? Now would be the perfect time to stop posting. You can't lie your way out of the archive faggot.

Hit about 214 km/h according to a GPS speedo in the skyline then realised there was a speed camera 150m down the road. Would've kept going if it wasn't going to cost my license

>being this ass blasted on a Nepalese tuk-tuk forum

>haha I memed him gud

About 120-MPH in a Ford E-150 at 2:00AM on a flat stretch of I-70 through Kansas.

Never said I sold my z

If your going to be so upset at least don't try and put words into peoples mouth and make yourself look like a complete dipshit

>never sold
>posts autotrader link claiming it's the car he sold in the same thread
Holy fuck you are retarded.

I own a 14 370z and a 13 crosstrek

I never mentioned once in this thread about what I have sold or owned nor have I mentioned what I have or have not ever done to any of the cars I have had.

You have clearly been so fucked in the ass by this kid you cant even enjoy Veeky Forums anymore without attacking anons

May the Veeky Forumsgods forgive your soul poor child.

235km/h

In a kia optima believe it or not.
Not a huge fan of kia but the optima was a smooth, quick ride. The car was a fucking lemon though, was always breaking and having ecu problems

Fucking twisty east coast roads and who assholes speed block me

Read the archive link you lying faggot. Oh right, you won't because you're full of shit.

180km/h in an overtaking lane trying to get pass 3 cars.

yeah not the same user, linking me a thread showing you getting buttfucked is nice an all but I honestly don not care.

and reading it sounds like you are just sour and lack intelligence. Glad he got a good deal on his. try not to be so butthurt.

Right. There are 2 people here with a ghetto bigger colored 370z that soldnit for a crosstrek.
>gets BTFO
>i-its not me!
Bread on turbos. Go ahead and say you're not here to impress anyone because you don't own either car.

138 riding bitch on my roommates motorcycle :^)

Are you stupid?

again I never sold my Z and never said anything about selling any of my cars in this thread.

You are clearly upset it's fine but don't try and put words in others mouths.

>bread on turbos

oh yes let me shove bread into my engine bay and take a cramped photo all to prove someone online who doesnt effect me in any way whatsoever to prove something on Veeky Forums.

Please stay mad at this kid more Ill me happy to see you do this in more threads.

>getting upset at a bunch of sub 30k cars online

Kek. Just like I figured. Funny how it went from a 2013 to a 2014.
>muh deflections
Keep repeating the same bullshit and pretending it's not you in the other thread.
>cramped photo
More excuses.
Stay BTFO nocar.
I'll see you in the next thread where "your car" magically gets a year newer and exists.

Probably like 110 in a 70 my Clio
I would have tried to push it a little bit more, but the motorway had a lot of corners, there were a few too many cars and my brakes were on their way out

All these fucking nocars with no photographic, video, or gps evidence.

This is me in my '09 toyota corolla, was driving on 520 going east towards the beach. Hit 115 going down the sykes creek bridge and kept going till A1A. Did 110 for a while on the way back got home pretty quick.

>not sure how accurate that is.
GPS speed is always more accurate than any vehicle based speedometer

>All these fucking nocars with no photographic, video, or gps evidence.
fucking hell
it's not like we think "OH NO SOMEONE MIGHT CALL ME OUT ON Veeky Forums! I BETTER RECORD THE WHOLE THING AND THEN GO PAST A POLICE OFFICER SO I CAN GET A POLICE REPORT TOO!"

God damn your shitbox is slow as shit, also, automatic.

Why do you people feel the need to endanger yourselves and those on the highway around you in your shitboxes that probably shouldn't be doing over 80mph in the first place?

Nice try nigger
This is exactly what I had in mine when I screenshotted.

I hit 96 last night driving my brother around

Seems I've hit the busriders weak spot
Better I endanger myself than someone else, also felt super solid at that speed.
This is what I wanted to see, not just claims with numbers attached.

What I clicked on
>how fast have u gone

What I expected
>numbers

What I got
>Nissan 350z fucking sucks fuk u, Muh archive, fuk stock, faggots faggits fagguts figguts fuck nope nope nope nope reeeeee, reeeee fuk fuk fuk u u u

kek
best post here
probably what 99% of the readers are thinking

I've hit 100 in my 2012 corolla on a local highway in my way home that has a bunch of curves and twists
No fucking way I'm pulling out my phone that shit isn't stable

>doing 200+ km/h
>"just get your phone out and take a photo on snapchat, busrider"

Ok m8

>being so proud of 185 km/h that you make a video of it
TOP KEK

Oh, you're from Florida, no wonder you're an idiot.

The 520 is pretty fucking straight and just got repaved I think, there wasn't much wind either. Felt good to me anyway.

120 in a 2003 sierra 2500, going through utah

I've gone 100+ multiple times in a 40. It's just too easy

the way the revs surge remind me of my dad's RX300 it floats about, maxed it many a times on my way home fucked up not really a hard car to control at speed just a little floaty, and massive as shit turning radius which is a bitch in the city.

meant to also add that it was 110 read on the speedo, probably was slower than that, but my Audi A4 2.0T have gone 125 on tollway, was tearing up marsh and blew up an axle, both active motor mounts, and the engine to frame bracket (snub mount) and bent one or both lower control arms, been in the mechanics for like a week or so. I also unlike the 370z driver do manage to have multiple pictures of each of my cars, but its not like anyone even wants to see them I bet.

>inb4 bread on turbo

the other tabs >>>>>

Told him off after he did it, I was just trying to hold on

you will have to watch and see
youtu.be/6emNsQBAoK0

I got a Hyundai Accent to 120mph, going downhill with a tailwind.

The gearing on that car was stupid low, great for city driving but not for topping it out. Shift into 5th gear around 45mph... the engine starts screaming when you get up over 80-90mph.

138 MPH on a flat before limiter kicked in.

V6 RAV4s are very surprisingly faster than i'd expected.

160kmh downhill with 50kw i3 shitbox

felt like it was about to explode

185 on my geo metro going down the 110. GPS confirmed.

Km/H...... right? I'd be scared seeing a Geo Metro doing Porsche 911 speeds down the highway

I need NOS
My car topped out at 140mph this morning.

both hands are on the wheel at that speed you dumb fuck, ain't no way i'm gonna video that

Maxed out on a straight road.
No evidence but also did 160kmh in a 55hp Twingo downhill

> VERY fast geo driving at incredibly hihg sped

100mph on the southern state Parkway long Island new York. Did not push any further cause LI cops hate city people

My Fucking cavalier pulls harder than that and it's slow as shit. Why are you bragging about your parents Corolla?

>same speed as my base model b-class

Sexy.

210km/h

Fastest overall?
>186mph, Kawasaki ZX-10R

Highest speed:limit?
>86mph on a 10mph road

I'm jelly evo bro

165 on the speedo with my twingo
gps was saying 157 thought

135 with plugs in the tires

Not involved but honestly you can't see most turbos unless it's a bolt on kit, manufacturers tend to hide them out of sight and down low below the exhaust ports

Fuck your bread

175mph on California 99 South Towards Manteca on fresh smooth asphalt

06 R1