/dsg/ Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Couldn't Estus despite not being affected by a Lloyd's Talisman:
>Vicar/Redditslayer Event
pastebin.com/RMGciAGD

>DLC Trailers/Gameplay/Details
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic4EHyRm_Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=-nRve2XRUiA
polygon.com/2016/9/21/12999624/dark-souls-3-ashes-of-ariandel-dlc-preview-hands-on-everything-we-know

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/85310
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for being first

xth for best girl

xth for the darkmoon bow is kinda shit.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/85310

To the user that wanted a STR/FAI build, here's a template to work with. Adjust levels accordingly to what you want along with armor and ring layout.

I want to create a pure strength build centered on the Cathedral Knight Greatsword because it's the best looking ultra weapon in the game. What faster STR weapon do you think can complement it? I would have gone for a mace but they suck. This is for PvP by the way, SL 120-125. I usually pack a straight sword but this time I'm unsure.

AY YO HOL UP

I thought watchdoggos had friendly fire? I'm not doing damage to my allies.

Ty homie

It never did, you big dummy.

Champ halberd

Watchdogs and Aldrichs don't do friendly fire to each other.

I made uh, a thing.

Huh
What's the point of pevvebros invading as reds then? Faster matchmaking?

>didn't clean the edges
>missed a patch of background
Is this what it means to be triggered?

>He unironically levels Dex

Fixing atm senpai. I made it in a quick moment's notice.

Son, you'd best be also building reasonably towards quality, because CKGS is actually a pretty terrible weapon. I know from personal experience of having mained it through my first PVE run.

If you don't care about being a faggot, Dark Sword has reasonably good Str scaling, and can be obtained before facing Abyss Watchers.

If I want to go fashion souls, which of the stats should I gut for some vit?

>Drang Twinspear's WA isnt a stance that combines them into Twinblades at the handle
Shitd be so cash

Manserp hatchet

>mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/85310
probably the faith. If you just want to meet casting requirements, you can cast anything with 45 faith.

>when you finally get summoned as a blue and the host instantly dies

>because CKGS is actually a pretty terrible weapon

Is that so? Terrible news. I assume it does low damage?

go sl125 and change starting class to knight. this will get you 16 vit.

Using a red eye orb, if you die you lose souls right? Asking for DaS and DS3. By the time I got into Souls the online was dead so I don't know much about it. In DS3 everyone just summons though.

fuck i was going to post this

in DaS you drop a bloodstain where you casted Red Eye Orb

In DaS3 you drop a bloodstain where you died in the host's world

test

It has 568 AR when 2handed at 66 STR with Heavy which is far below any of the top-tier STR weapons. In comparison it gets 556 AR when 2handing at just Refined 27 STR/40 DEX and and 587 at 40/40 Refined.

If someone is using Tomorrow they'll be able to see the edges still. You'd have to either have to manually delete every light pixel or just say fuck it, feather the edges, and deal with it looking transparent around.

I give up. Will continue some other day.

So is Ornstein a boy or a girl?

>tfw transparent previews still don't work with tomorrow

A guy i think
Is yuria a boy or girl?

Yuria of Londor or Karla?

So Aldrich is the whole pool/puddle on the ground of his room, right?

No, he's just the slug guy.

>mom pls take picture of me for memebook
>ok son, but please don't forget your starbucks interview at 2pm!

>hey guys lets make a set for the firekeeper
>alright all done
BUT SIR THERE'S NO HELMET
>how will the character see with the mask on?
SO BRILLAIN MIYAZAKI SAN

Karla, dark girls are top tier desu.

which game (including DeS and BB) has the best NPC voice acting?

Its scaling means it gets left behind by most other ultra greatswords, especially those that benefit from quality builds, and its base damage is low compared to most of its peers; anything that it does outmatch weighs roughly half of it. Even if you don't go full quality and infuse it Heavy, it'll eventually get to a point where you'll get more damage out of it as stock or through Refined infusion.

Its main gimmick is that it deals strike damage with an ultra's moveset. How much mileage you get out of that depends on the fashion that your enemy is wearing.

>wanting a gold digger over loyal waifu

For Vicar, should I 140 or 170?

>choosing Orbeck over Yuria
absolutely disgusting.jpg

Micolash, prove me wrong

>AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHohhh
>NOW I'M WAKING UP! I'LL FORGET... E V E R Y T H I N G...

>Its main gimmick is that it deals strike damage with an ultra's moveset.

This meme doesn't really matter anyway since strike defense is usually equivalent to other damage types for most players, the only type that matters is Thrust due to Leo Ring counters and the Cathedral Knight can't even benefit from that as you said. FUGS purely outdamages it on a pure STR build and other UGS are better in practice due to their thrusting attacks.

I see. Thanks Anons. I don't have experience on pure strength builds, and for some reason I thought this weapon would do well with one. It's a shame, I like its looks a lot and the strike damage. I guess I will upgrade one on my quality build and use it there.

I guess I'd have to go for something like Yhorm's for a pure STR build.

And no NPC managed to top that.

You don't have to. Buy all of Orbeck's sorceries and he wilol die on his own. You can get his ashes in the archives.

Reminder everyone you know will die eventually.

Hmm, I thought he'd be bigger of he eats all these gods. Also, that would explain how he's able to sink into the slop and reappear at different corners of the room.

Laurentius of the great feel

No, that's a spell

why do I get told ds2 has better netcode? I never deal with stuff like this in 3. People will have their animations not play, but they'll at least show up in the right spot.

Byrgenwerth...
Byrgenwerth...

Blasphemous murderers! Blood-crazed... fiends! Atonement for the wretches, by the wrath of Mother Kos!

[choking fish noises]

Mercy, for the poor, wizened child... Mercy, oh, please!

Atonement for the wretches... Lay the Curse of Blood upon them, and their children, and their children's children, for ever more. Each, wretched, birth, will plunge each, w r e t c h e d child, into a LIFETIME of... misery...

[choking fish noises]

Mercy, for the poor, wizened child! Let the pungence of Kos... cling... like a mother's devotion...

[choking fish noises

Because of silky smooth 60FPS

Orbeck is your sorcery colleague and sworn friend as you help gather scrolls to study together along your journey. Karla will aid you even disregarding her discomfort for dark sorceries and stand by your decisions even if it means everyone is against them.

Meanwhile, Yuria will continue to question your fealty until you murder your friends to prove it. She's also suggesting you go along with necrophiliac marriage and guiding you to a path that puts herself and her people in power. She's a two-faced cunt who must be purged.

>tfw yukas was on PS4 bullying bloodshades

>he summoned my vicar

>I didn't drop spaghetti, and we killed every single fucker that came our way until he had to stop streaming

topkek, no one expects 800AR smoughs hammer

I don't really think any of the issues games like 1 had were due to low framerate though (aside fomr the fact that simply not being at 60 fps is an issue in it's own right, at least nowadays)

I'm inclined to bury my trauma of that place after getting eaten by the trollsharks countless times

Orbeck is not my friend, he is an ungrateful cunt who won't stop talking down to me.

Yuria's path places her and her people in total submission to my rule.

gib script

Patches' voice actor did a god tier job. Prove me wrong

splish...
splash...
splish...
splash...

Have you heard how curiously the Sea churns? Like a storm, but like... the rain, only gentle... like dripping water...

It bellows, from deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep inside of me...

Here it comes! Up through my insides! But gently... like little droplets...

>no one expects 800AR smoughs hammer
No one expects to get hit by it, you mean
That's flashy as fuck tho

I'm too autistic to wing a second playthrough without guidance.
Is there really no 100% completion checklist that includes the finicky gesture requirements?

>crow person
>male
DELETE
THIS

did anyone ITT actually get fooled by Patches on their first unspoiled playthrough of DaS3?

Link?

>DS3
He did a good job of impersonating onion if i'm honest but i killed the giant with a bow before that so i got him mad, in Demon souls i feel for his trick

I've started playing yesterday. I'm at the fog gate for Vordt. I can be summoned by others but I can't summon anyone else, I keep getting summoning error. Is there something I need to set up for things to work properly?

do you have any Quelana?

>look away for a second and I'm dead

Sorry Ehrindale, that was stupid of me.

>want to wear cool gear when I PvP
>always has shit armor values
I just can't handle the inefficiency

Who is that?

>And no NPC managed to top that.
you fuckin wut m9?

>LOOK MASTER, I'VE DONE IT! I'VE DONE IT! I'VE POUNDED, AND GROUNDED, AND SMASHED THIS ROTTEN SIREN INTO A FLESHY, PINK PULP!

>THERE, YOU FILTHY MONSTROSITY! WHAT GOOD'S YOUR IMMORTALITY NOW?? TRY STIRRING UP TROUBLE IN THIS SORRY STATE! WITH EVERY INSIDE ON THE OUTSIDE, FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE!

>HAHAHAHAHA
>AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH
>*roars*

it didn't occur to me it was patches, but there was obviously no reason for them to put a duplicate seigward in the game.

I got you, 3 hours in

/yukaslegion2/v/91229050
on twitch

Yes, but I don't have anything that's exceptionally good.

An unnamed pyromancer.

Can anyone draw my waifu?

Name a better boss than Ludwig

Champion Gundyr

Champion gundyr

Maria and Gehrman

>02:59:24
Do PS4 users show their char name or their psn?

hey, just looking for some help trying to run DS 1 PTDE on my windows laptop.
When it was working before, half the time it was fine but half the time once it started and i clicked on it it would crash and my screen would become black outlined in white, i could still use it but everything just looked like that but i could see the dock fine.
But now it won't even open, when i try to run it my steam icon turns green for a second, waits, then turns back blue and it doesnt start up even for a second.
Has this happened to anyone else, and can someone help me?

>Yukas doesn't even recodnize smough's hammer