-24 - Rider
-25 - Assassin + Ruler
-26 - Caster
-27 - Berserker
Includes all story unlocks EXCEPT Bedivere

>[Half AP Free Quests from 9.21 to 9.28]

>News and Reminders
-Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
-New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
-Mashu Kyrielight voice actress Risa Taneda on hiatus to recover from illness
-Class dailies updated to include new material drops
>news.fate-go.jp/2016/guxhvh/
Caster Gilles, Ryougi, Euryale, Proto Dog, Hector, Astolfo, Void, Dantes, Amakusa and Medea Lily to bond 10

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXNhloHAf6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

King of Kings.

We should stop acting like we know exactly what's going to happen in Strange Fake, in any direction.

Liz!

There was going to be an Avenger and this was reveled around the time Dante had just come out. Turns out it was Herc that was the Avenger.

Ok so you honestly believe Alcides, the wolf or the arab bitch are going to get assassinated by Spooky Hassan and those servants are going to be prematurely removed from the board? If they aren't it's predictable boring writing.

There's no point in standard assassins even existing in the Fate universe because they will never be allowed to be used in an intelligent and effective way

Only the shounen shit capable ones like King Hassan and Zealot have any chance at being serious contenders for anything

Best boy.

Adding to this; he announced there would be an avenger, people thought it was dantes, but it wasnt.

Ah, I getcha.

I don't fucking know with any certainty what is or isn't going to happen. It's rare enough for Narita to kill off characters.

If it does happen, though, it probably won't be anytime soon because we haven't had a ton of time to develop everyone yet. YET.

he announced there would be an extra class, not an avenger

>Launch Servant
>Kuro just got all the cool Emiya magic animations
>Shirou Servant possible in the future, would have similar animations

What are the chances that they'd make a 3rd set of Emiya magic/projection animations? Our voices are meaningless, but have any Japs complained about his animations? He's pretty popular so I was hoping DW would get bullied into improving him. Especially after he was given a strengthening quest.

>It's rare enough for Narita to kill off characters.
That habit is going to fuck up SF. How can you write about something that specifically is about a group of people killing each other and not let characters die?

Bird is the best.

> YOU either think spooky is going to kill everyone, or you agree with me hat he's a useless jobber who loses to literally everyone and never does shit, doesn't matter, is weak useless and awful because he's not king hassan

This is a fallacy you've been using for over an hour. It's either a 10 or 0.

Yet again "citation needed". No you don't know shit about a story that isnt written yet. Sooner you can admit you're mostly talking out of your ass the faster this can end.

>No you don't know shit about a story that isnt written yet
Yes we do. He can either ruin the story completely or not do anything at all. We know Narita isn't as fucking retarded as to let the first thing happen so that just leaves Hassan being a worthless piece of shit like he always is.

Have they given any 4* servant an animation update?

And that aside, is there any way a buff could make Emiya useful?

>is there any way a buff could make Emiya useful?
His skill buff was enough. He's okay now.

>Hassan can either eliminate a top tier who has been hyped as all fuck by Narita at this point
or
>He can not and would be useless as a result

pick which one is more likely

And yes, in a fucking Grail War you are either a 10 or a 0. There is no "B-But he did some sick recon he didn't job" consolation prize sorry retard.

>He can either ruin the story completely or not do anything at all.
That's a false dichotomy.

What's the third stat that increases when you level up? One is your total AP points, the other one is the cost of servants, but what's the third one? I've noticed that it hasn't increased for me for a while now.

Then give us a good example of what he could do.

Guess I'll never be a Mommy...

First Lady servant when?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXNhloHAf6o

Not a single thing of worth in that roll, so sorry.

Number of people you can have in your friend list.

Just buy enough for another roll.

He could kill Jester, he could kill either Prelati, he could massacre the police department up to and possibly including the Master, he could force the Alcides vs Gil fight to happen on his terms by killing Alcides' Master, he could kill Jack, he could kill the coma loli after she snags some of the other Masters to possibly free them, he could maybe kill True Berserker's Master.

That's just some shit off the top of my head.

I'm f2p sadly... And getting a Jap iTunes card is a pain in the ass

ok so he could kill 0 servants or masters of servants who are actually cared about by anyone in Japan

I doubt any of those things are going to happen.

And you think the novels are ONLY going to focus on the characters that Japan currently likes? You think the Japanese are incapable of changing their opinion of characters based on future events?

LIZ THREAD

enkidu

Kirai

Dead

SaberFace being a thing and Gilgamesh being shilled into almost every single Fate work tells me yes

Look at CA Hassan, how much attention did he get from the Japanese after Camelot? Close to fucking 0, they still don't give a single fuck about him

>assassin called shit because he wouldn't do good against other servants
>a class not meant to fight other servants
>people would be angry if he was good against other servants
>first time an assassin is being used correctly to date = nonstop sitting on him for hours

This entire conversation is some stupid sort of meme

Gil was in Strange Fake when it was still called Fake/States Night.

>a servant's significance is determined by whether or not they kill characters that user likes

Massive thanks to the Tristan anons that added me two threads ago. I'll use him when I can.

what was the explanation behind First Lady/Testament anyway? Weren't they supposed to be different characters?

FL as the first mahou shoujo and Testament was something along the lines of the warped wishes of the mahou gentlemen?

Is dis nigga serious? user hit the nail on the head when he said it's always all-or-nothing with you.

You're missing the point.

The point is that nobody wants to read a story where Gilgamesh dies without fighting. Yet if Spooky Hassan wasn't a shitty jobber that would be how he would operate, but because of the way the story has to be told that will never happen.

This is why Assassin is always shit - because there isn't an author who actually has the balls to just have Gilgamesh or Enkidu or some shit die to having their master assassinated because they know readers want to see shounenshit battles instead.

Sorry you aren't significant if all you kill is low tier shitters who don't even have a realistic chance at winning the Grail War.

You're just a pubstomper being set up to die to someone of actual importance and be a stepping stone in the narrative.

If he can't eliminate the master of a SINGLE top tier who has been hyped up and have that servant disappear as a result he is jobbing trash who was better off not even fucking existing to begin with.

Might as well have just used fucking King Hassan if they were going to do that, at least then you'd be able to write a fucking fight instead of just making another Assassin be a throw-away who never does their job.

Goddamnit I want another copy of Carmilla. Been playing since launch and I only have her at NP 1 and I have her on my main team.

Bedivere is cute!

Same as me. I use Carmilla all the time and want her at NP2, but my chances at getting another copy from this are so awful.

Nobu a CUTE.

Do you wanna add me too? I got an NP2 one.

You can't leave such a cute boy out of anything Fate, user. He's the face of beauty!

He can still be significant you fucking retard, especially with the massive cast that Strange Fake has. Fucking Kojirou is "significant" in UBW even though he couldn't hope to kill anyone in the Grail War because of his duel with Saber, for instance.

Powerlevelfags were a mistake.

>Kojiro is significant
>This level of fucking delusion
Literally stood around and did nothing and couldn't even beat a weakened Saber

0 servant kills
0% chance of winning the grail
nothing but lipservice to someone who is ultimately just a massive loser

Why are you still replying to him?

>Sorry you aren't significant if all you kill is low tier shitters who don't even have a realistic chance at winning the Grail War.
>You're just a pubstomper being set up to die to someone of actual importance and be a stepping stone in the narrative.
>If he can't eliminate the master of a SINGLE top tier who has been hyped up and have that servant disappear as a result he is jobbing trash who was better off not even fucking existing to begin with.
>Might as well have just used fucking King Hassan if they were going to do that, at least then you'd be able to write a fucking fight instead of just making another Assassin be a throw-away who never does their job.

Cu has literally 1 kill in stay night (in 1 route and not even a servant), and he is both liked and relevant when he is in scene.

Because I'm too angry to stop.

Just used a ticket. This is what I got.
Consider me spooked.

The more the merrier.

>Literally stood around and did nothing and couldn't even beat a weakened Saber
Way to reveal that you're a secondary.

>You're just a pubstomper being set up to die to someone of actual importance and be a stepping stone in the narrative.
Literally describes Cu

I second this question. The guy clearly has zero notion or appreciation of storytelling.

Sorry I must've missed the part where he killed Saber or any of the other servants in the Fuyuki War

Also before you say
>B-but he made all the servants who tried to attack the shrine have to retreat
Sorry you don't win the

Wow wow wow, he has two kills, he killed himself.

>appreciation of storytelling
Only retards appreciate shitty stories.

I don't know what kind of ramen that is but I'd eat the fuck out of it if there wasn't a Sumerian in there.

Testament is indeed the Testament of the mahou gents "pure" wishes, because they all have traumas with grown woman.

Pls no bully

I'm sorry user. I rolled once earlier today and got Serenity.

Those who want a certain servant, have a hard time getting them.

Are you me?

And Lancelot.

At least you don't deny not having read the VN.

That was kinda the point, cu was used that way in stay night but that doesnt mean that he is a irrelevant character or that nips doesnt like him

Yeah I must've missed all the CA and Spooky Hassan fanart

sent

He's just side flavoring.

I did it fgog, I have become big mama

How hard does her NP hit now?

>Spooky Hassan fanart
Even if he's super popular that probably wouldn't really be possible.

>Spooky Hassan fanart

How you even make spooky fanart

>not grailed
Try again.

Thanks a bunch. Also holy shit that 2030. Fucking overkill.

I love it.

Faggot

>character hadn't appeared for five minutes yet
>doesn't even have physical appearance yet

"Oh man the fact that he doesn't have hundreds of fanarts means he's super hated and ahit"

I wasn't sure if it was a good idea but more stars is always good.

What are those bond points at?

Charlotte

Support Waver, Deploy Skills
Smack Three Fodder Enemies
Arturia, Charisma on Second wave. Arjuna, Mana Burst, Pashupata, Arturia smacks Lancer
Stone Labyrinth on Third Wave. Excalibur.

Arturia, Charisma on Second wave. Arjuna, Mana Burst, Pashupata, Arturia smacks Lancer

Repeat ad infinum. This ends with me snapping and grinding my family into powder while in a psychotic rampage, doesn't it?

explain CA Hassan then

Hits around 200k at 300% on female with her own buff

If Spooky Hassan dies before Gil or Enkidu then Strange/Fake is shit

Oh no its great. Specially since the crits are going to help build up his NP.

Well, I knew what I was getting into. I've still got 6 Tickets and 57 Quartz (started the week with 20 Tickets, Got Nero after one pull and Liz after several). It's not too hard of a hit.

I could always try again later.

>has solid form to draw
>appeared constantly foe an entire route
>iconic form for the hassan, hand is iconic
>was the star of camelot order
>gets drawn a lot

Among hassan, he gets the most screen time

/fgog/, should I try to roll for Jeanne?
Anyone here got her during this rare-up gacha?

7 and a bit, still a long way to go.

>gets drawn a lot
more like he gets drawn barely at all Serenity has like 500x the art of him and he's by far the least popular F/SN servant art wise

Sounds slightly more entertaining than my EXP grinding routine.

Support Waver uses second and third skills
KoH destroys the first wave
Bright Sunlit Nap destroys the second wave
Plugsuit swap in Fran
Waver uses his first skill on Fran
Fran uses Overload
Blasted Tree destroys the last wave

You still have a ways to go before you can be called Big Mama, but you are pretty close.

The difference is full AP only gets you three rounds of that. I run Charlotte thirteen times per full bar.

Serenity's an okay character. Not really sympathetic with her actions, but cute enough I guess. Her getting her arm cut off by Bryn was nice though.

Gangbangs are the best.

Why is this allowed. Genderbending isn't okay.