US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

FUCK
MONSTROUS KALIRI BIRDS

What race/class is the most douchey?

tfw too shy to join any dungeon or raid groups

Legion took every good idea from FF14 and actually put it in a game that doesn't feel like sluggish unresponsive garbage, hth.

Pandass

male belf paladin

Female gnome anything.

blood elf female anything

blood elf players are just alliance in disguise who are haunty and cuntish as their race implies. I'm not saying other races aren't cunts, but blood elves have the most of them

Anything Belf.

>The fucking cauldron gives the wrong buff for Ret, too, and the snack mode for Reaves gives the wrong food buff as well.

>"I know what's good and bad better than the creators of this game!"
You're beyond pathetic.

Night elf warrior.

Holy shit I dunno what it is about them but they're all fucking faggots for some reason.

Male human paladin

because its a commodity that only they shall control

I want it back too, but the gear system isn't as bad as it used to be, you gotta admit that

stop that.

How can I be a brewmaster with those amazing staffs but not be a tank? I want to look that fucking cool

There was a NE warrior in Vanilla who had a lot of PvP videos and faggots wanted to be like him.

>Blizzard doesn't accept prepaid cards. I've tried them.

They don't have these at your local electronics store?

belf dh

What's wrong with Summon Jade Serpent Statue ?

People seem to bash me for using it.

Also is there in addon that puts all your CD together in a recount-looking window ?
I think I used something like that on my lock 9 or so years ago but I can't find squat.

Blood elf anything

Draenei are cute and pure! CUTE AND PURE!

I'm a nelf warrior since vanilla and I think you're right, but swifty was one of those nelf warriors that fucked it over for us by everybody wanting to jump on his ass

So there's literally no reason to do the withered training scenario anymore if you're exalted, right? The amount of AP you get from it is not really worth the time and effort imo.

Nothing wrong with it in Dungeons, its a decent tank healing talent that helps you fistweave while keeping heals on him. I wouldn't take it in raids though

female humans are all cunty pvp tryhards

Finally a good OP pic.

How are you Exalted already?

You can't.

>that snarky guy who only links dps when he's on top
>the GM who is ok but not great
>the officer who explains everything, knows his class perfectly and should be GM
>that funny as fuck warlock
>that guy who never speaks in vent but always shows up on time and gets shit done
>that always stoned healer
>that pvp try hard who sucks in raids but has been in the guild forever so he always gets invites

Literally every raid guild I've ever been in.

>tfw no qt lesbian gf

cant help but laugh when I do a heroic leap and my male nelf warrior animation does a front flip
my fucking sides, think they took it out in legion though

>tfw you'll never play another race other than blood elf so you're limited in class choice

>Theorycrafters around the world have run the numbers on multiple gear levels and concluded that the best stat priority for Ret is Haste (to 30%) Crit > Versatility > Mastery
>Food buffs give worthless fucking versatility
>Cauldrons give worthless fucking versatility
>I'm somehow the pathetic ones because Blizzard can't be bothered to understand how their own classes work.

Fuck off. At the risk of sounding paranoid, I believe there has ALWAYS been a conspiracy against Ret in order to prevent it from being more than mediocre.

Cute and purely for fucking in the ass.

hi

>being a turbofag

Lady Vashj's naga were draining the swamp to collect water to make a new well of eternity.

Kael'thas Sunstrider was collecting arcane energies to also make a new well of eternity.

Illidan had given them each a vial that he had left over from the well of eternity.

Not yet, but will be later today. Hit lvl 110 on the first day and did the training scenario and other suramar shit immediately. Some people were exalted on 20th already.

No, didn't play beta.

>Playing a shit race in a shit faction

hi
are you a qt lesbian

>I believe there has ALWAYS been a conspiracy against Ret in order to prevent it from being more than mediocre.
busshock.webm

>assassination rogues get a 30% agility nerf in PVP despite having no burst, less CC, less mobility, less survivability and requiring more set up than both other specs, and their damage wasn't that much higher anyway.
>"Don't worry guys, it's because PVE buffs are coming and we had to tune the spec for them"
>tuning hotfixes announced
>Deadly Poison buffed by 30%
>BoT now scales with Mastery
>nothing else
>other specs aren't getting their compensatory PVP buffs or nerfs until the tuesday hotfix

What the fuck is going on? Do they just want everyone playing Outlaw?

Alchemy or Enchanting?
If Enchanting, what other profession?

>Being this salty

Go play gnome or some shit you homosexual.

I've never seen them, so maybe not where I live.

>that always stoned healer
I know this one, fuck you dooters you stoner faggot, half the raid we did we'd wipe because you were our only resto druid and were so zonked out of your mind that you couldn't heal shit and we all die to aoe, then you go AFK for 40 fucking minutes because you went to go heat up pizza and forgot all about the raid. I fuckin hate you, and so did everyone else in the guild, we only put up with you because we COULD NOT FIND A SINGLE OTHER DRUID HEALER.

This was very poorly revealed to you in-game because god damn I do not remember a single piece of that.

Nigga by the time KT went to Netherstorm Illidan had no idea where he had went.

Did you read the book?

>I play alliance

>there are people in this very thread RIGHT NOW who haven't had Monara as their first fap

Explain yourselves.

How do I be a good brewmaster?

qt is subjective, but I'd like to think so.. which wow girls do you find cute?

Enchanting
And Alchemy

no but i used to pretend i was on Veeky Forums

>2.5 second GCD

How does anyone play that fucking garbage game?

>books
>canon
LMAO

>that guy who never speaks in vent but always shows up on time and gets shit done
My raid goal in WoW is to be this guy as much as possible.

I masturbated before Warcraft existed.

but muh herbs

a well of eternity in a forsaken backwater?

peak lellings, that's all bullshit, Illidain was in funland because he was under orders by fun'jaeden to destroy the frozen throne, his rebellious creation

when he got his asswhooped he went back to outland to invade azer- oh woops legion invaded, he wanted to protect azeroth wew so misguided

fuck tbc lore and everything in it.

>Saying this
>When belfs have the highest capita of gay players
kek?

does anyone else wake up and play wow until they go to sleep

Use ISB a lot and demand buffs from blizz

Clear stagger as soon as it goes in the red
Roll your CDs
Abuse ability to kite, ignore melee who whine about chasing mobs

Alternatively, reroll warrior and press one button (ignore pain) to auto win everything.

Yes and I still have no legendaries

They are m8, whether you like it or not. A lot of Legion is based on the shit revealed in the Illidan book.

>Manage 150k on first boss in heroic en
>as ele shaman
>Have 10k mastery because luck
>Dont even have the cute lightning elemental yet

for this, I am proud. Next week is gonna be great.

do you have problems falling asleep? I didn't before but lately I stay in bed at least one hour before I can finally fall asleep

>hit 110 on my prot warrior
>gear up to 850
>876 artifact
>decide to try out pvp for the first time this expansion
>charge some fag DH
>winning but barely
>notice i;m taking lots of damage
>check ignore pain tooltip
>60 rage ignore pain plus the 40% buff from artifact trait
>only 280k absorption

what the fuck is there a pvp cap for this ability?

warlocks and paladins get away with 500k shields but somehow warriors are too strong

>Save tank senpai with Guardian Spirit
>He whispers me after the fight and tells me I did a good job

I raided every single tier in TBC outside of Sunwell, I did every single quest and maxed out almost every reputation including The Consortium.

I have NO FUCKING IDEA where this information is revealed to you. It certainly isn't in the questing zones or in the raids themselves. Maybe it was like a small line of quest text for the attunements?

KT was a Blood Elf nationalist. Illidan was a means to an end. To restore the sunwell and save his people.

illidan had run to Black Temple to gather strength for his inevitable fight against the Legion. which meant getting fishy and elfy to make a new arcane power well.

more like highest capita of hot men tbqh

quick post mogs

Paladins don't have 500k shields. Its usually somewhere around half that, and you only get it as Ret.

Deal with it faggot, without that, prot warrior would be fuckin unbeatable.

i can't mine's degenerate

>Legion legendary system gets revealed
>everybody shits their pants because "lol welfare legendaries"
>not a month later, people bitching because legendary drop rates are too low

Not that the RNG nature of them isn't bullshit. Seems the best way to get a legendary is to be as terrible at the game as possible, so it gives you one so you have a chance to keep up with other players. Seriously, everyone in my guild who got one is at best mediocre.

Holy shit premades in random battlegrounds are fucking cancer.

DH buffs when?

Not him, but I, too, play WoW from waking up to going to sleep. I have started having WoW related dreams pretty often and one night I woke up while standing in front of a mirror and trying to "gather AP from the incoming projectiles". Truly have no idea what the fuck that was about. Also yes, have problems falling asleep but that problem was around before I started poopsocking Legion. Last time I played this much was in WotLK.

>russian premades
>cant differentiate name
why are we playing with russians again, let them play with asians

What pisses me off is how its completely unrelated to your skill level.

I was in a violet hold yesterday with this fucking druid who had a legendary, ALL GREEN SUB 800 GEAR, and of course he was the leader. It was mythic, and he set the ilvl minimum to 840.

Useless faggot clearly only wanted a carry, and he did sub 80k dps the entire time. He was balance.

I was fucking enraged that such a useless shitter would get a legendary. Still am, in fact.

It would be ideal if nobody played rogues at all.

Left or right? Also rate

You shouldn't be playing WoW if you wanted to be rewarded for your skill, and not your time investment (because it's your time investment that makes them their nut)

>I have started having WoW related dreams pretty often
I love this, tetris effect is great

few months back when I was playing eve nonstop I got eve related dreams, where I just sat in an asteroid field mine all day even though I have no interest in mining

the strangest thing

>no burst
????

>Played since legion launch
>4 characters at 110
>2 mythic geared
>do world quests on each daily
>still no legendary drop, on any of them

The pity system is a fucking lie.

Left.

Also kind of shit either way.

oh well i mean there's the obvious ones like humans and belfs, but i also like pandas, i dunno anything that's kind of feminine and cute, more into fems

fug

hi i'm a brewmaster, do you have any specific questions about like talents or rotation or anything or just a general overview

Don't mog anything that isn't from the last 3 expansions.

gonna go take a nap

>.png
fucking stop it you cunts jesus how hard is it just to switch to .jpg

Guys do you think the fury buffs will allow to be competitive against arms or will they just remain better at literally everything?

It is jpg.

How often do world bosses spawn? Is it just once per reset?

>kicked from heroic Ursoc because I can't go over 170k as a Spriest before execute phase

I can't wait for wednesday!

Why does this game seem to have more satisfying animations than something like Tera, rather tempted to come back. Just dicked around on a monk to the 20 limit just to recall how the tab targeting is, obviously nothing amazing but I don't find myself hating it as with basically any other game.

think for yourself

IM GOING TO BED OKAY