/dg/ - Destiny General

Where the fuck is the Thread Maker and the Queen Edition

>>>FAQ-Can I use a Skeleton Key on the 320LL version of a strike?
Yes.

>>>NEWSRESET INFOLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ikOA6RTIm2Y
youtu.be/DuHBPY2cpKA
youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for fresh bread

2nd for fresh bread

The server farm.

What is the secret?

12th for sexy Mara Sov

Thanks Team Day 2

if new monarchy was running /dg/, we'd have a new thread by now

Tefty is trying to figure it out, he's streaming on twitch right now

>finally get to 365
>want to get to 370 before I continue the raid even though as long as I'm in a group with nothing but people over 365 I would probably be ok anyway
>literally just grinding heroic strikes to boost rep in Vanguard and Faction
>as soon as I get a skeleton key Crack open the first box I see just to get slightly higher level things

I've faction rewards, the raid, exotics, and skeleton chests are the only way to get past 365 bungie is fucked in the head. Those things come pretty inconsistently usually unless you're grinding away for 2 hours. Am I doing something wrong? Is there anything I could do to make this go by faster?

No. Maybe 3oC speedfarm

bread bros 4 lyfe

If gay cucks were running /dg/ we would never get a new thread until they finally elect a ruling gay cucklord

Which one you posted in the discord? I saw crunchy's name but the rest is a different team so It's probably none of you

>join a random raid party
>Guy running it has a Latino accent

Is there any better indicator that the raid is going to be shit?

Is there any way to see what an ornament looks like on the Armory? I'm really curious what ornaments do to the hard mode raid armor.

365 is plenty high, just make sure your sniper and heavy are as high as you can get them, we seen teams defeat aksis as complete underdogs, use viking funeral, arrows, weapons of light, the cannons, sleeper ghorn you can do it user, you just gotta BELIVE

Good run guys; thanks

I assume you mean Drinniol and co?

Middle Eastern accent is a close second

applicable to any gay monarchy supporter

They already revealed them in promos, they just make light shoot out from the cracks in your armor

>another completion I wasn't part of

damn it. maybe tomorrow.

Forgot pic.

Is that really all? I was hoping it would be SIVA infected armor to match the weapons.

kid's voice from mic, either an actual squeaker or retard's own kids

I've literally played with Muslims who had better coordination and respect than Hispanics who always sound retarded and thug like.

youtube.com/watch?v=ikOA6RTIm2Y
guarantee this is going to be The aksis strat
save cannons until 3rd teleport, then bubble / tether and nuke him proper

You full senpai?

>tfw got Sepiks Deposed bond and a Shadow Price today

I can't seem to up my light and Thorn's new bounty won't drop for me but otherwise things are good.

My group actually did full Void Swords for third teleport damage phase and it was pretty righteous damage. Once you hit 375 across the board I'm pretty sure its gonna be a three cycle run.

>aksis

get me out of this ride

>tfw you finally clear the 155 hurdle

I thought those new boots were trash but they are actually fucking amazing in the raid, I was able to use two full sniper mags or more nearly every dps phase and shot like 6 rockets without reloading and you can carry the siege parts quicker, PLEASE buy this before xur goes away

>mfw I found out by accident if you fuse something with another item of the same light it'll still increase it's light by 1
I literally had no idea

Honestly, I love the Aksis fight. It really requires teams to coordinate on the fly, which is something we haven't seen before. No amount of planning and assigning roles can make that fight easier.

>lying on the internet

It doesn't happen all the time but I have had that happen as well.

but you cant fuse items with the same light, the fodder has to be higher than the base.

I think it has to end in 1

It happened a couple times when I infused with some random 361 blue

I've seen it happen at 351 and 361. Infusing something with a 361 blue and it somehow comes out at 362.

Son't know how or why it works.

Can you get artifacts from the Archons Forge?

Not lying, I had a 361 purple sniper and a 361 blue special weapon, fed the blue to the purple and it changed to 362, same thing with my cloak

No.

>farmed Omnigul for 2 hours
>went from 352 to 361
>not a single class item dropped, stuck with a 353 one
How do I get a better class item?

Literally open Omnigul's strike chest.

She drops a warlock bond, you nigra.

>all those blues
RIP Postmaster

>implying every time I try to complete it with randoms they try and fail to kill her before she goes up the hill and refuse to give up

>farming with randoms

Why everyone uses devil's dawn in WotM videos? Is a triple tap 31 impact really that rare? Everyone had that one 1kys back in the days.

>highest items are 371
>none of them want to glitch up

suffering

HOW DOES HE DO IT BROS

IT'S NOT FAIR

youtu.be/DuHBPY2cpKA

>the 3 phantom bullets at the start
wew

It's the first legendary of that impact since spear. And it's guaranteed void.

False got a solar one today

anyone need to kill aksis phase 2? I just want to get to his cache since I didn't have a key yesterday.

I'm not farming with randoms, I que for Will of Crota wanting to actually complete it and the other 2 just insist on trying to farm, so I just go to orbit and try again

Also, are they holding off on releasing hard mode next week?

I do, I have the CP though I'm only 361.
Anyone else want to hop in?

mines arc

I'd be surprised if hardmode comes out before mid october

I don't believe you.

Jiro is absolute shit

400% done.
Need sleep.
Was going to leave an hour ago but you all kept getting just so close, but now I just cbf and want to sleep.

I have an arc one.

Holy shit guys I haven't played Destiny since Dark Below, what am I even doing

>first legendary of that impact since spear.
And what? Triple tap is like a free sniper mag if you don't miss
>guaranteed void.
it's not, i got solar and void one, ony perks are set

wasting your time

Need 3 more for boss CP. Please be 365+, I don't mind showing you the ropes but please be consistent.

>all these fucking excuses

Jesus Christ, dude, just fucking nut up and get it done. Goddamn

Its cool dude, i have to start getting ready for work in 15 mins anyway, I'd just be late if you didn't leave and i hadn't noticed the time. We're just tired, I'm sure we can get it done once we're all rested a bit.

Shitgun nerf when?

>next week
LOL??

They have to dripfeed this stuff to us over the next 6 months family

Bungies app doesnt show element and im in bed rn but they can drop at any element.

I have a void and solar. All perks are set too.

Look it up

Oh, well then I guess I just got lucky. Also it has disciplinarian, but I don't know how much extra that does.

And shit, if you want to argue about it I guess you come up with a reason why streamers use it over an infused triple tap kys, I don't fucking know why.

>raiding with a fairy boy

Stains should have picked me desu

>its a team mate blames everyone but themselves episode

>it's a team mates don't know how to properly position themselves episode

How is this?

Ambush and plus or minus is oiled frame

>it's a teammate die to shanks and can't jump on aksis episode

10/10
I like it

hopefully never

has anyone been banned for exploiting?

youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo

Fucking app didnt post pic

>it's a two teammates mess up jump but only one gets blamed episode

do you really want to go back to long ass sniper matches

every

single

game?

What the fuck dude

Need 2 more for Aksis CP.

>Its a team that keeps making small mistakes and then folds and starts bitching at each other in /dg/ episode.
Stop being bitches.

Mind having a 361?

ill will come in 5, vhermin

We have a 361 yesterday and it was horrible for him. Are you sure you're up for it?
1 more for Aksis CP.

Anyone for NF?

DIBS
DONT YOU DAERE GIVE MY SPOT AWAY STAINS

>finally find people to do Omnigul with
>"razelighter or kick"
>"pls switch 2 hunter"
>"titan leave"

god you people are such fucking faggots. so basically either I made the right one in three choice months ago, or I'm forced to spend hours upon hours leveling in shitty strikes

I hope everyone but me dies

Yeah, but who are "you"?

I tried it once earlier and it seemed OK. If I'm too much of a shitter because of my light, though, feel free to drop me.