ROB FERETTI

ROB FERETTI

Other urls found in this thread:

allny.com/featured-articles/gotham-dream-cars-nightmare.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trys not to be a show off
Is a complete show off and reposts five year old videos trying to pass them off as new

6/10 still subscribed

HEY GUIZ ROB SPERGHETTI HERE

Forgot to add I was pretty happy he didnt get accepted for the new Ford GT

We don't need more Ford videos

Pretty sure they were not implied to be new, and those we uploaded because he wasn't available, doing his adventure drive thing.

I'm not sure he keept posting them one day at a time and this was only a few weeks ago. I might be mistaken, I started watching them and had that I've already seen this feeling

Daily reminder that Rob Feretti's brother and some other faggot employee of their company killed an innocent motorcyclist because they are incompetent fucktards that wanted to pretend they were in a 2 Fast 2 Furious scene. I hope both of those pieces of shit rot in jail for the maximum time allowed by law

allny.com/featured-articles/gotham-dream-cars-nightmare.html

Nifty

Is there any updated reading on this?

No, it happened over four years ago and there still haven't been any developments on the case. As you can imagine, they likely have the resources to lawyer up and defend themselves. The case got thrown out (not thrown out, but they had to re-file) because they were trying to charge both drivers with the crime when it was only one that actually hit and killed the motorcyclist.

what does that have to do with him other than letting his brother drive company cars

He's one of the bearable YouTubers out there.

It doesn't, but I think it's pretty obvious that his lifestyle/YouTube channel/career influenced his brother and employee to behave like that considering all the videos he has of himself doing the same shit.

Lol its actually hard to find him doing something illegal or driving around like a dick

Ferretti's one of the only car youtubers that isn't some Jalopnik-tier hipster faggot, idk what argument you're trying to make

top kek

Bootlicker detected

$250
Hahahahahahahahahaha you poor European

Ok I still like rob but that's silly, he has an entire series devoted to his interactions with cops

Looks like he won the race

HEY GUYS ROB PANINI HERE

Better than fucking matt farah or any of those other faggots with brzs or mustangs or corvettes.