youtube.com/watch?v=FXET1kvEOAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Some guy soft locks lux as support
>He's 4th pick
>Oh boy here we go
>Ban lux
>He gets salty and asks "wtf"
>Tell him he's 4th pick and can't risk the enemy getting her
>Go on to tell him chances are he's only going lux support becasue he didn't get mid, he won't build support items and he'll just feed
>Says he's going to troll
>Fine by me
>Locks shaco jungle, I'm jungle Zac
>We double jungle
>He just feeds
>Lose the game
>Look at his profile
>Was in promos for next division
>1w/1L
>mfw I tilted him so hard he trolled his own promo game and lost his series

I wanna do romantic things with Jinx!

>tfw can't wait for Star Guardian Jinx

Sejuani is moderately cute.

Not nearly as cute as me though which is why she'll never leave our relationship.

xth for the perfect waifu!

>Playing URF
>Got Rammus, my friend got Alistar
>Against a Full AD team
It was a massacre.

Sona is LITERALLY the most boring girl in the game.

>Try to do something other than fucking her
>Take her out to a romantic dinner-
>Oh wait she can't talk so you just eat your food in silence
>Even if she could talk she'd just talk about music or orphanages which is boring as shit
>Eventually you just get bored and go back to fucking her

She's basically a realistic blow up doll.

>not recognizing that mute girls can have personalities and communicate in other ways
>not learning to sign for your waifu

but you're right, sona a shit. I agree. genderbend kog'maw is purest waifu.

Why do you berate them? Especially in Silver/Gold you can't expect anyone to be mechanically competent. If it's their teamplay that is weighing you down, then communicate it in a productive way.
Staying positive in the face of a bad 20 minutes has won me so many games I can't count them.
Use single pings to communicate and never type if you feel like you can't stop yourself from spewing offenses at your teammate.

>Try to communicate with sign language
>All her frantic arm movements make her breasts jiggle around
>This distracts you so much you can't pay attention to what she's signing

> she can't talk so you just eat your food in silence
Non-mute people also can't talk with food in their mouths you moron. Do you think all real life mute people are "realistic blow up dolls" as well? You can communicate by writing, or, you know, if you are dating one you can learn the sign language (which CAN actually be used with a mouth full of food during a dinner).
Not to mention that Sona is a fucking telepath in her lore.

if you tell her that's what's going on, and to slow down so you can understand, she'd probably just laugh and think it's sweet that you find her so attractive but actually care about what she's saying enough to ask her to repeat it. If she's into you that is.

except she's a character in a video game, and not even the best one.

>no art of sona making the hand sign for love

>Telepath

Even if that was still canon that would just make her worse. Just imagine, her being able to read your mind. Read your every fucked up thought.

Why though? You're going through all this effort, LITERALLY LEARNING A BRAND NEW LANGUAGE, and for what? So she can tell you about playing music? Or that time she was at the orphanage?

It's hard to stay positive when trist tries to 1v1 a jinx she fed 10 times. I don't normally do it unless it's just over.

bretty sure she's not telepathic and only has the mind-link going on with the summoner because he's her summoner, hence "Only you can hear me, summoner." except that's non-canon now because there is no league, so back to sign-language.

but remember none of this matters because she's a video game character and nobody gets to date her.

>riot restricts toxic people from talking
>this actually hurts their team because they cant make call outs or just generally talk to their team

Wow, nice riot. Good thinking.

>tfw you finally hit Silver

How do I up my fiddle support game?

Inb4 dont

>when the decay kicks in and you are forced to play a ranked game of League of Legends instead of grinding on your WoW toon

What characters personality can't be reduced to two sentences considering we only get a narrow view of it from what riot shows us?

>the shop doesnt even fit the screen if you make the client larger

ADOBE ™

It doesn't matter when you do it.
I hate the 'toxic' buzzword with a passion, but using offensive or harsh language towards your teammates has no benefit whatsoever.

It's a competitive video game. Some people are not as good as you, and you are not as good as other people. Accepting that there will always be losses out of your control will make seeing that -17 LP that much less painful.

Throw crows.
Gank your own lane.
Always have superior vision than your enemy and prevent them from getting good vision so you can ult.

Ivern might not be a broken hyper carry, but I gotta give RIOT some credit for creating a champion that kinda of slides off the current mold.

I'm just tilted. Yesterday I was on my gold promos. Today I'm struggling to get back to silver 1.

what went wrong i followed that ignore all pic but still lost also bot blamed me for being afk

It's not personality, it's that Sona is so completely boring. She was in an orphanage, she's now a musician and everyone loves her. That's literally it. Meanwhile we got two other titty queens, MF and Morg, both of whom have backstories 100 times more fleshed out than Sona.

LITERALLY the only reason someone would want to waifu Sona is for physical release, which doesn't make her much of a "waifu".

draaaaaaaven
Debonair Draven soon!

Is the user from the last thread who was whining about playing against Kayle still here?

What should I bind attack move to?
I followed some guide to put it on LMB, but it fucked the shop and minimap up. Having it on A or shift+click is awkward when I try using skills.
I'm just not sure what to do.

>followed that ignore all pic
what

You're still alive?

if you keep using it on A in normal games it will start to feel normal

we did it senpai

> music is a boring topic to talk about
> musician who's travelled all over Runeterra to give concerts has nothing interesting to tell about the places she's visited
Look, you are just hating at this point.
> Morg
> backstories 100 times more fleshed out than Sona
Haha I wish. Morgana has 2 paragraphs of backstory and all of it is retconned.

so, how do i deal with a tank akali top?

spread your asshole

Have attack move on click on A.
Don't put it on lmb not worth it because like you said it fucks everything else up.

You don't get S/S+ tokens in ARURF mememode?

I got a chest but no token, champion was mastery 5 already.

>it's a dynamic queue system
>people don't get their first pref
>ask anyway

Why

Can't keep me down

Buy a pink ward and play someone ranged like Kayle or Quinn

>ywn cuddle Jinx

Feels bad man.

>Kayle mid

Game is won if you come into lategame

Well yeah full AP seems like a waste since his W is an atack modifier. Nashors seems pretty rad on him IMO< will probably try it as his 1st item.

Also, if Daisy applies magic effects (RIOT claims Ivern's W procs Rylais), did anyone try and see if Daizy has Ivern's passive damage if he stands in a bush while Daisy hammers away?

Okay I'll just try to get used to it. Thanks.
And yeah, I had it set to the "smartcast" version if thats what you meant.

Every time I don't get mid I ask and people usually swap

So what are you like silver 5 now?

Unless we get some backstory about said concerts or stuff, she STILL wins out for lowest personality. She never appears in any stories, her owers are comparativly infignificant ot most of the cast, she an old champ so her lines are bland and boring.

Hell I'd have more reason to call SINGED "well fleshes out character" by your logic.

You aren't wrong about Morg having no backstory or personality ATM tho.

Yeah the smartcast version. Just make sure you enable attack move click on cursor position and not on nearest enemy unit.

Lulu = best girl!

Using the orb is superior though and imo feels more natural

Best girl.
Best body.
Best wife.

WHERE IS THE PREVIOUS THREAD, YOU FOOKIN ARACHNID SHEET!

>friend wants to get me a daki as a meme gift
>actually hoping he does because full length body pillows are comfy as fuck and allow you to sleep on one side more comfortably
>considering all the comfy high quality covers I could get for it
>high thread count comfiness incoming

They've done that well that last few years, honestly.

>Tahm Kench
>Jhin
>Illaoi
>Kindred
>bard
>now Ivern

All extremely unique in some way.

i don't want to sleep

>mfw I tilted him so hard
I don't think so. The "I will troll your game if you don't do what I say" is kid minded degeneracy. The dude was tilted by life ever since his birth, never 4get that.

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

>having to click afterwards
I don't have time for that when I'm kiting with jinx in minigun form after getting 3 stacks on my passive and I've got 50 health left.

>jhin is extremely unique in some way
LOL

>kindred is extremely unique in some way
Generic do everything jungler. Even the fucking kit barely makes use of Wolf at all.

why?

what? do you have retard fingers or something?

Bugger off m8, she's mine!

so no monte at worlds?

It's really hilarious.
"Gys we made dis uniq champ" and then in LESS THAN A WEEK "o shit he too wird, must kill" if they are strong, or just leave them to rot if weak.

>Jhin will never end your pathetic life by blowing your fuking brains out and mutilating your dead carcass into something beautiful and meaningful

It hurts senpai.

NA Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums

Pass is vidya

about to get in a game
hope my team doesn't feed again!

Just the fact that there is an ADC related to counterjungling to be at her best is fairly unique, the fact that she lacks steroids and packs a defensive ult too. It's a generic kit sure, but for a bruiser, not an ADC.

>doing some soloq
>won one game w comfy farming early game and winning just because they surrendered
>q for another one
>they ban my main first ban

What the fug he isnt even populair, dodge again

Are you implying it's easy to press a click directly on the champion and click somewhere else around 2.5 times a second?

it literally doesnt have to be directly on the champion

"Hurr Jhin's kit is generic because I said so"
Did we miss the part where the cunt gets no AS/needs to reload/MS on crits? Also he's a better Sniper archetype than Cait, so there's that.

Wait it doesn't?
I'll try it out.

>banning your own teams softlocks

>he's only going lux support becasue he didn't get mid
>retard doesn't know that you can't be autofilled during your promos
>implying you're right in this whole situation

Not sure if bait or just a retarded silver shitter, 2/10.

Go die.

when kiting backwards, right click in the direction you want to walk and also aclick in the direction you want to walk

I would like to see a champ that have interaction with items.

like a black smite or something. his R could let him copy any item he has on sloth 1 for 5 seconds or something like that

No you!

>Just the fact that there is an ADC related to counterjungling to be at her best is fairly unique, the fact that she lacks steroids and packs a defensive ult too

Literally Quinn 2.0

wow, that sounds fucking stupid

his passive mechanic is good but his kit is rather generic. he is more or less an AD xerath

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

>Jhin will never get meaningful nerfs

It hurts so good

also broken, so you know is gonna be a hit on teh pro scene

>Main jungle/adc Gold 2

>Play Jungle
>Snowball lanes
>People throw the game
>Nobody focuses the ADC
>Refuse to group and push objectives
>Lose

>Play ADC
>Jungler never ganks
>Win lane regardless
>Roam
>Entire team focuses me
>Zero Peel
>Lose game

I don't even fucking know why I bother anymore, it seems people are insistent on feeding and losing the game.

who was the silver shitter who was blogposting his way to gold in like mid season 3

he had pedo moustache too

post ign

What's it like swimming in Lulu?

Just pulled Rengo in arurf, never played him before
Wat do, lolg?

In what fucking universe? They go about their shit in completely different ways. Killing included One's burstthe other is DPS for one.

The fact he kinda has the same gameplan as Xerath doesn't make him as generic as Kled for instance. Also if nothing else Jhin is unlike any other ADC, so there is at least that going for him. Still not "generic" regardless of weather I like or hate him, if nothing else then because his passive makes him play so weirdly.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

>Nobody focuses the ADC
Eh, you're good in Gold 2.

That's what I was thinking.
Crit and 2hu sword, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=FXET1kvEOAY

This reminds me of that Jhin who "dominated lane". If you people provided as much detail as to what you were doing other than being a god amongst insects, rather than whine about what others did wrong maybe you'd get constructive comments.

I won 2 placement games in a row and now I'm with all silvers vs 3 gold 4s and 2 high silvers

how does this make sense?

placements will place you against lots of different elos to really gauge your skill level