pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/index.php
>Discord:
discord.gg/2gmDxEw

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Mods and Custom Content:

- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/RDKeBuTG
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Sims 1 + Complete Collection: pastebin.com/akQ8QXWq
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/m47uZqct

>Downloading Tray Files for Version Mismatch:
pastebin.com/aWC3Nc0T

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/TXiybiTu

>/tsg/ Sim Downloads:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WyivmPslqRVwU8eRLcY1a_SGFrdQ4qEVI1Oee3mXdTA/edit?usp=sharing

>Archive/Other Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>OP Template Resources
dropbox.com/sh/xfes0e760tkoojt/AACwI8al4j9fDCDCznxvCjwPa?dl=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e41FvxM1H6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why can't I make an unattractive sim

You clearly can

Because all male Sims in TS3 are fuccbois by default.
It's why that game is so popular.

It's too early in the mornin' to be throwing all that shade man

spoopypoopy

should I tell her

I should've been asleep 6 hours ago, fuck me. g'night, pls don't die.

So my internet provider blocked Veeky Forums use. I coukdnt even use the mc dobalds wifi to post.. because its provided by the sane company as my home internet. Fuck you Vodafone.

scary

> Vodafone
you fuckwit

I'd tap it.

The northern part of Windenburge is really pretty. I might move Kim here legit. I love it.

At first I thought there was something on her shirt. Then... oh...

I rent a house from a family member and they wouldnt let me get my own internet shit. Im so pissed.

>start game
>wait a few seconds
>you're in
>start cas
>short loading screen
>you're in

Man, when this shit is fully expanded, there will be no reason at all to go back to the previous games. It will have even more content than previous game because of game packs.

God damn, even with its problems, I fucking love 4.

>1. Use and configure NRAAS Master Controller with the Integration Module and set all categories to "compact" in CAS settings.
Can someone explain this to me?
I've downloaded all that shit and I can't find whatever I need to change to compact

Windenburg is really nice in general, I love it as well.

Although I don't get why they picked it for the party/nightlife expansion. A city would make much more sense.

It'll become a bloated mess like TS3, with more loading screens.

Nope.
Exactly because of the loading screens, it won't.
As for cas, a shitload of stuff has been added to it and it hasn't slowed down at all.

Finally, a sims game that runs well, what a time to be alive.

I agree, They really went above and beyond with the coding to make the game as functional under the hood as possible without mods.

TSR cc is ugly as shit. everything looks so tacky.

>textures with painted on reflections instead of proper spec and bump mapping
>feathery hairstyles errywhere, not a maxis match in sight
>out of place looking photo skins on top of ugly meshes
>Makeup so ugly a clown hooker wouldn't wear it
>Terrible looking objects
>Pointless mods (I found one that removes the shadow from fridges and the only comment claims it flat out makes the fridge disappear while the shadow is still there)

I lose respect for anyone who makes quality content and puts it in that sewer for us to have to sift through. MTS exists.

Windenburge is my new home. I wont accept other wise.

My guess would be everyday, formal and that
If there's such thing in options

Why wont sims modders use nexus for mods? Im tired of going through twenty different blogs to find something nice

Special snowflake syndrome. SSS

I left the game running and this old fuck is cheating his wife with a robot while she's at work. Jesus.

Check SimSecrets, the sim community is full of drama and

Oops meant "and special snowflakes like said"

Wew, that site reminds me of school

It's pretty funny though if you're not part of the drama

Super comfy house I made in the middle of nowhere in Windenburg. My best one so far.

I have rolled my eyes so hard they're stuck in the back of my head, send help

>character acts like a bitch
>people call her a bitch
>MUH MISOGYNY

I want to make a white girl with dreadlocks and african jewelry to collect some sweet, sweet (you)s from tumblr users

give her a bindi too and take screenshots of her raping a man

>People still think Eliza is a stronk independent womyn even though she's clearly a misandrist cunt who treats Bob like shit for no reason

>bindi

Whuzzat?

Rather model a Burkini to get dem sweet downloads and praise for being so tolerant

I like what you did with that trashcan and the fence,.

I actually stole that idea from a nice house I downloaded from mts.

You are just the cutest.

cuuuuute

t-thanks senpai

Now have them kiss

Uhh. N-no?

Why not?

>tfw I have no idea what anyone's talking about because I delete the pre-mades and replace them with my own.

I would get a mod to keep the townies at bay as well, but I fear something would break if I did.

That's a very comfy cabin you have there. So who's living in it?

>the 40x30 lot from the Romantic Garden pack

I have a sneaking suspicion that whoever builds these lots doesn't actually play the sims... Because this is absolute garbage.

MC command center can do that. I think you can set it to disable spawning townies. And delete all the current homeless.

The only ones you'll have will be a couple of service sims that /have/ to be generated. But you can just give them makeovers if you want.

I'm pretty sure they're built to just to market/showcase items from the pack

Why are there so many outdoor-centric packs? There's outdoor retreat, perfect patio stuff, backyard stuff, romantic garden stuff, and kinda movie hang out stuff. i dun get it

My kid was invited to a fashion club full of adult and young adult females. I didn't think they'd allow children into these clubs.

How much is sims 4 with all the dlc and expanisons on EA jewsite?

like 240?

Well fuck that shit then. Considered buying it because dick game wont allow me to place houses and shit because old patch version.

They're going to dress him up so hard

shoulda bought it when it was 75% off acouple months ago, or you could've taken advantage of the 50% off everything sale that ended like two days ago

Pirates will get the new patch soon anyway since the new EP got released.

What's the last pirate patch anyway? I'm still on Get Together, haven't really played much.

Por que?

what about it

Appeared after the new origin update, the engine takes up as much memory as Origin. ;(

But she's totally a harpy. It's part of her goddamn charm. It IS possible to not be a harpy while not being a "submissive little wifey who does what her husband wants and has no personality of her own.", Lydia sure as fuck isn't. I don't get tumblr logic.

I tend to just play whatever is up on TD and "Get Together" is the latest thing up. Main menu says it's

>1.13.104.1010

I don't really mind as long as all the mods i get work and the game doesn't constantly crash I'm okay with playing an outdated game.

what's even worse is that Sims don't really have much of a personality on their own, it's what the player projects onto them...
Eliza can be a fiesty sweetheart in one person's playthough and a submissive bitch in another's. hm

Yes TS4, cluster spawn all those townies together so I can debug start a fire right underneath them.

I opted to play her as a naggy and selfish, but probably pretty loving wife when I first started. I legit love the Pancakes, such a great set of characters.

do it

>when your friend tells you jizz softens skin and you take them seriously

Is that where the marks on her face came from?

sure, took a pressure washer full of jizz to the face

Sounds hot

It's the hair. It's turning you into a slut!

Hey is it true that when you buy sims 3 on steam you can activate the key on origin? If it"s true can"t you just click refund and get yourself a free copy?

didn't work. It's for the best I guess, Ali spawned in almost immediately after I clicked fire everywhere and I would have felt bad about that one.

inb4 she shaves her head completely bald

>Sims start having sex
>Someone is at the door
every fucking time.

Ohgod no. Don't do that. The hair is perfect. Who cares if it makes you a bit slutty.

Kim just wants to join in on the fun.

Some people just got the sense.

"Pelvises are touchin'. Time to go!"

I feel like I can see her cooch. I'm trying hard not to see it but
it's there

Can kids actually die from a fire, or no?
Actually, can kids die at all?

This ADHD trait is great. lol

What if I tell you that she can get others pregnant?

I want to cure her with my dick

buh, but how!?

have you not heard of cameltoe before?

Well she doesn't have a dick, you'd be able to see it in those tight pants

must be magic

Yea, it's happened before in one of my many townie purges.

Well. I'd have to get her/him naked to tell you what's in those pants.

What's everyone's favorite blog/site/tumbl to get CC from? Looking for more of a maixis matchy style and haven't found any new find blogs or creators i like in a while.

I don't think that's how it works.

I like simduction, meyoki, crazycupcakefr, and kotcat alot for ts4. For ts2 I tend to use DeeDee and Poppet

Yaay it's fixed

tfw you hide from debt collectors in Granite Falls for weeks because you can't afford to get your electricity and water turned back on

I thought this was the cutest thing, isn't it a nod to spirited away?

youtube.com/watch?v=e41FvxM1H6Q