Does anyone here even drive a respectable car (at least over 100k US)?

Does anyone here even drive a respectable car (at least over 100k US)?

I feel like I'm the only one surrounded by ricers and amerifat trash boyracers.

Other urls found in this thread:

maseratilife.com/forums/granturismo/16924-sale-2008-maserati-granturismo.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cars have to be expensive to be respectable
arent retards like you the only reason they can get away charging so much for a stupid car?

yeah. i've got 2

I have a jeep I bought for $200. I wager the fact I didn't have to sell my soul away to get it makes it more respectable than the overpriced shitbox you doubtlessly wasted years of your time alive to be able to afford when there so much fucking more you could have done with that cash. Like buy a god damned OT-64.

You don't have to be this sour, tho.

So user did Mom and Dad ever sell their Maserati?
maseratilife.com/forums/granturismo/16924-sale-2008-maserati-granturismo.html

Top wew. 3 posts in and Veeky Forums is already bootybaghdaded by the thread. I don't even drive an expensive car but there is no reason to be this bitter at OP m8s

>he thinks a supra is a supercar

will op ever recover?

proud owner of a $700 kbb value car here
Ha!

>I come on Veeky Forums and expect not to be surrounded by human garbage

Sorry, my car was $99, 999 USD, so it's not respectable. I won't post it in your thread

I only own two cars that value in at 50 each, sorry to disappoint OP.

>respectable car
What does that even mean?

Also the answer is no, buying a new luxury car makes you the least car enthusiast possible. And the reason is simply because you can't do anything to it.

You don't even get a oil dipstick on some BMW cars, and they use their own tools to do anything to them.

If you buy a luxury car, you only car about the getting from A to B. If you get a 2FAST sports car, then you only car about looking good, because unless you track you're never gonna be able to go fast. Unless you live in Germany.

So basically, long story short.

The ricer with a busted ass civic he rolled twice, fart canned and painted calipers, is more of an enthusiast than the guy rolling in Maserati. And since Veeky Forums is supposed to be enthusiasts, no one really buys one.

Also because the average age is like 20 and not many Saudi princesses, so no one can afford one.

Any car is respectable as long as the driver takes care of and enjoys it.

I'd rather mingle with someone with a 2k beater than some pompous rich douche with a bugatti.

Respectable cars don't come from Europe.

Bread on hood. All claims about cars being shit must be followed up with proof that the claimant isn't a bus-riding shitposter.

>Not just a Ford Taurus but one by Hennessy
>a respectable car

fuggin lmao

>civic driver thinks he's more of an enthusiast than people with actual sports cars

>If you get a 2FAST sports car, then you only car about looking good, because unless you track you're never gonna be able to go fast
>not doing the Dagumi in the back streets at night

Only in the summer.

I love how Veeky Forums will try and twist the definition of "car enthusiast" to be more in line with their reality (poor and can't afford anything decent)

Luxury brands are respected. That is why they cost so much. You know what a girl thinks when she sees you driving your Honda?

>lol my dads lawnmower says Honda on it

You know what a girl thinks when she sees you driving a BMW, Lexus, or other prestigious brand?

>damn, he could be a good bf

Yes but it was my boomer relatives car.

Does the convertible detract from the experience?

I'm fine with the Taurus, but those Maxboost kits are not nearly up to snuff for the power they claim to put down.

Pfft.
>People buying honda lown mowers in the west.
Also bmws are only driven by women just like mercs.

>You know what a girl thinks when she sees you driving a BMW, Lexus, or other prestigious brand

>Car enthusiast
>Caring what women think
You're either retarded or trolling

>tfw she calls my brand new NSX a lawnmower

It's been really funny to see a shitton of Masaratis all over ever since they opened up leasing for them

I've never driven another hard-top car in this price range, so I really can't say one way or the other, certainly doesn't offer any noise dampening when up though, still sounds almost the same as down.

>People who buy 2fast sports cars only cares about looking cool
>You know what girl thinks...

Thanks for proving my point.

Who cares what girls think?

Also, that Elliot Rodger guy was mad because he saw beautiful girls in Honda Civics while he was alone in his Supreme German Coup 3443 i Xdrive™ 4Matic™ Quattro™ Kompressor™

I find humility and modesty to be the most respectable quality in a person (and their possessions).

>lexus
>prestigious brand
That brand is straight grandma tier and I would know because i own one

>I feel like I'm the only one surrounded by ricers and amerifat trash boyracers.
well that's because Veeky Forums is just ricers and boyracers.
enjoy your stay

how to rustle Veeky Forums's ass: 101

>spending 6 figures on a car
>not flying airplanes instead

>caring about women
>not having a qt enthusiast bf

Racers don't need girls!

Holy shit OP confirmed busrider

>You know what a girl thinks
No, and I don't really care.
I'm planning on buying a Lexus anyways, but not because of what other people think.

As a fellow Lexus owner I agree. That being said, they're fun grandma cars.