Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

eventhubs.com/news/2016/sep/24/street-fighter-5-has-average-input-lag-65-now-according-display-lags-initial-draft-test/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>there are people HERE RIGHT NOW watching a stream of street fighter five

xth for daigo being a fraud

rip diego

Daigo washed up

>not a single wakeup dp all set
>wakeup dp to lose the set

What the fuck is a root kit

THIS GAME IS SO HONEST
THANK YOU CAPCOM FOR ALL THESE VIRUSES

Daily Reminder that if you were destined to be good you would be playing in tournaments and winning. Accept your mediocrity and always remember: If everyone reached for the stars then there would be no one left on earth.

holy shit, skullgirls looks bad

Jump Fighter V
Make it stop]/spoiler]

its a backdoor for information gathering

>Break time

Time for sleep then.

Destiny exists to be changed.

Don't you watch anime you fucking retard?

Pantyhose are GOAT

I feel like no one really likes to play SFV, they're just in it for the money. I think Capcom is finished when it comes to fighting games.

Only thing keeping SF alive is brand recognition but it's really starting to wane and show its age.

Anime like that is just propaganda to convince NEETs to get a job.

>Luffy already out

Sure is

>inspiring people is a bad thing

You can just feel how awkward it feels for these seasoned players to play SFV. The game plays by its own rules. And those rules are frustrating as fuck to force yourself through.

I've always wanted to get into fightans but

1. No local community at all (only a big yearly lan party in which people come and there's some Tekken/Street Fighter tournaments, but pretty sure everybody that goes are casuals)

2. Shitty internet connection/location (90ms+ ping to European countries. No way to change this)

3. No fighting stick

So what game could I get into? Is SFV with high ping and keyboard alright?

>tfw Rising Thunder was the best solution but riot bought it

What is it about SFV that just makes it so unfun.

SFIV was more enjoyable for some reason and I fucking hate SFIV

Inspiration leads to optimism which ultimately leads to disappointment if you weren't born to be a great person.

>Is SFV (...) alright?
No. No, please. No. It's a terrible fucking game from a terrible fucking company. Please save yourself the money.

Don't pick up a "game good for learning", pick up what you like.

Are you looking strictly for a PC game or it doesn't matter?

>No fighting stick
Don't worry it doesn't matter at all.

It's Marvel 3 all over again
This is worse though because MvC3 can be fun to watch but this shit is a snorefest.

Proof?

SFV is fun, alive, easy to get into and keeps getting updated, it also triggers some shitposters when you play it.

Hey it's K-bread
Oh he's out early in Europe again

King of fighters and Guilty gear get a crossover game

how does it look ?

Yeah been reading a whole lot of shit capcom has done so not too attracted, but it has the biggest community so.

Yeah a PC game, although I'm looking at steam stats and everything that isn't SF has very shitty playerbase numbers

If you aren't maining Urien right now you probably hate fun

All the dumb people who mindlessly follow their dreams only to realize it's impossible.

What are the legitimate reasons SFV is considered a terrible game

Not trolling, I really wanna know

I was hoping SFV would be a success for Capcom so we could get more fighting games from them but it seems so unlikely now we'll get anything but SFV this gen from then

play 3rd strike on fightcade since you got that yearly lan party
find that training mode mod, youtube tutorials and people your level on the internet

And what about the people who -do- make their dreams come true after years of dedication?

Are you just going to say that they were just destined to do it and that the people who can't make it are destined to not do it?

Then we just fall back into the first point: proof?

Daily reminder that you could have already won EVO if you only had been born in Japan

Or don't have the season pass/fight money

everything except making cammy sexier

Hey man I don't have all the worlds answers. Believe what you want to.

Don't claim something if you can't back it up.

Why would you only buy half of a game if you intend to play it longer than a weekend though

why are you replying to yourself?

Just give me Blazblue vs Guilty Gear

Are you really saying that to someone on Veeky Forums?

>sol = badguy
>ragna = the = bloodedge
Those cringy names, why?

Because I am willing to play the characters I have available until the next steam sale knocks it down to ten or more shekels.

>Ryan Hart beat Daigo
>Luffy eliminated before even top 8
That's how you know this game is dumbed down like crazy.

>luffy eliminated without rose
everything in order

Badguy is an ebin rock reference
Bloodedge is because Ragna is pretty much an ironic shitpost that took the form of a character. He's made to be look stupid edgy but with a personality that's not edgy at all.

This commentary is fucking shit

chun li is too good

Ryan Heart is a legit fantastic player but SFV is not his game.
Luffy's the biggest fraud in the FGC

So you're telling me that the japanese devs and players don't think it's cool and it's all ironic?

No one's given me answers yet.

can it be cool because it's ironic?

Ragna is both legit cool and ironically cool.

If you can tell what's wrong with SFV by just playing it then there's no point in trying to explain it.

how do i get better with chun, im a bronze player

I don't think it's ironic
Yes definitely cool for the japanese and anime fans, his name is horrible tho

how does capcum taste like

>salty dead kusoge player
lmfao

Man, you can really tell people are really excited to see some high level Chun-Li play in SFV.

I wish P4AU was still a thing, P5A when?

That non existent crowd cheering after Alex lost

its over

kek that pic

kawaii

hottest gg

is that hori fightpad any good

I play sf5 because nobody else plays fucking kof or revelator in australia.

sfv is way more fun because I can do combos without falling asleep in training mode

Bonchan needs more random dashes, he plays too honest

Depends on what you mean by legitimate.
60€ for a game loaded with paid DLC.
Half of the features promised were missing on launch
Online play with less features than SF4.
Small roster.
Simpler gameplay than SF4 which leaves many veterans wanting for something more complex.
Runs like shit on PC compared to any other fighting game.

Assuming the worst and sfv completely dues after capcup what happens next?
Do we enter the dark ages again or does the fgc bubble just completly burst?

Assuming the best you mean

(((the worst)))

We got many options for other fighting games now more than ever. Revelator, kof14, blazblu, tekken7

Capcom could still save it to some degree if they prepared a complete overhaul for next year, with improved everything (graphics, gameplay, single players modes) and patched the game for free

but of course they won't do it, both because they are terminal level jews and because they have demonstarted they are too incompetent to do it even if they wanted

sfv is hybrid f2p it's not going anywhere

Might as well go with Smash then as none of those are actually alternatives to Street Fighter

Except KOF is?
Has always been.

retard

eventhubs.com/news/2016/sep/24/street-fighter-5-has-average-input-lag-65-now-according-display-lags-initial-draft-test/

you guys can stop complaining now

sfv froze on ps4 while I was trying to watch a replay, what did capcom mean by this?

If capcom turns their game f2p 2 months before evo i bet their game would be doing much better.

They're only half way to making it playable.

>literally just 0.8 less
Wow it's nothing

Nice malware

the neutral wont get much better even if they fix input lag. hit/hurtboxes are all fucked up in this game. it'll remain dash&mash
screenshot this post

We have KOF and GG to play, and many other titles

Just because there isn't a good SF game out at the moment doesn't mean fighting games are dead or going into the dark ages again, people need to wash the fucking Capcom dick out of their mouths and stop putting fucking SF on a pedestal it hasn't deserved in decades

People will move on, and so will Capcom.
This said, I don't think they are going to suddenly drop support for SFV. The question is if they'll do some kind of major revision next year and how big is said revision going to be.

Just releasing balance changes and season 2 is not going to work much.

and if they had an espn deal again and they reminded the audience every hour that they could be playing this game for free right now.

>dead kusoge players
>stop complaining
LMAO

It'll help a little, whiff punishing will be slightly less frustrating.

The worst is already happening. Every single FG not named SFV has absolutely atrocious online and offline activity.

People who have quit SFV have also quit fighting games, period.

SFV could make a comeback if Capcom does a major overhaul to the base game. It has to be as major as something like A2 -> A3 and 2i > 3S.

Unfortunately Capcom reps have said several times that they think the gameplay is great and that they're focusing on simply adding more DLC to the game and fixing shit that shouldn't have been launched in the state it was.

The game is fucked and so is the FGC

This.

coming from a fat fuck that wont leave his house, drowns in pools and having a gold digger