Want to buy cue ball shifter

Want to buy cue ball shifter
Thoughts? What is a good one to buy
What do you think of men with cue ball shifters?

Is it ever inappropriate in a car?

Will it help me touge better?
Thanks

pretty mexi desu senpai

its a fucking circle with a hole in it what the fuck dude just buy it if you want it

hmm heres a thought for you: its round

this shit is so fucking stupid i cant believe im reprimanding a child over the internet

cmon guys

bump! help! lose arm!

I just got a new truck with m/t and kinda want to get a custom shift knob. Do you guys think pic related would be pretty cool?

I got one not too long ago. Put it in my mustang. Love it.

Or maybe this katana?

so its only good in classic americana car?

Probably only looks good in an older car, or a car with simpler interior styling.

Toyota Sera?

I don't know dude, it's your car. Will you like it?

im scared
i want to manual swap but i dont know how
i want to manual swap and put in cue ball shift but i dont know how
everyone thinks im a joke
i just dont feel good about myself anymore

Holy shit dude, calm down. Can you afford a manual swap?

Also, shifters are easy to change. Worst case scenario you put the old one back.

how much is a manual swap?

I don't fucking know dude, do you have Google? It depends entirely on your car. Find out how much a manual transmission costs, then find out how much labor will cost. How much did you spend on your car?

at least 800 for parts, probably closer to 2k new, and way more for labor if you can't do it.

I mean
is basically a starlet or paseo which is basically corolla

Just trade it for a manual one that's just not worth the thousands to swap it over. There's probably someone out there with a manual who's sick of driving it in traffic.

>just trade this really rare car that I imported myself

Cmon now.

If it's so rare then sell it and buy another car in manual. It's not worth a manual swap imo.

>ITT: please Veeky Forums tell me what my opinion should be

Are you insane

500 and an afternoon

I have a hurst ball shifter in my car right now. Thinking about getting something else just for a change. Nothin wrong with it and it fits nicely in my huge hand

No, it's not a particularly pretty or unique car, for me it's definitely not worth driving an auto just so I have a car that only I know is unique.

my buddy took a casting of clay that was molded to the grip of his hand, then made a plastic mold from that, and produced a shifter that matched his grip perfectly.

It was really neat to grip, but felt a little outta place for my hand, i bet for him it was perfect.

The previous owner installed a $60 skunk 2 weighted shifter and I'd feel bad if I replaced it since it's so good.

how pretentious

It's not pretentious to say that so and so car isn't that unique or worth the effort.

Whatever dude

how much of a ricer faggot would I be if I changed the knob on my autotragic car

Max rice, don't do it user. Only thing thats worse is putting a fake shift boot on it.

then can you manual swap it?

you can get aluminum round knobs from mcmaster, tapped in your thread of choice, for $11

8ball shifters are better