Ugly Car Thread

So Veeky Forums, what are some cars that you find unappealing?

Veeky Forums praises this thing all day over the vette
I think it's uglier than a turd

>last gen
>Suburban looks decent
>Yukon and Escalade are butt fucking ugly
>interior is absolutely horrid on all of them

>this gen
>Silverado looks decent
>Yukon and Escalade are butt fucking ugly
>at least the interiors are tolerable now

This is so bad, how did this even get approved?

It gets worse.

I would agree. I mean the front of this Escalade looks fucking silly looking like a Mini Cooper or something. While the new one to me looks pretty sharp imo.

Nissan Cube was also shit looking.

CHALLENGE:

Is it even possibru to make this car look good?

fuck these things

My mother owns one of these

She recently "upgraded" to a 2016 Rogue.

oops

Ugliest Car currently being sold, followed closely by the new Prius. Toyota should not be allowed to design cars anymore.

The car would be remotely tolerable if that weird ass back window wrapped all the way around the entire car.

Why must Toyota make their cars will grills that touch the fucking ground, along with their Lexus line up?

This is the only car posted so far that literally makes me angry when I look at it.

What the fuck were they thinking? there is no angle on this car that looks remotely appealing.

Start over

I like the cube a lot.

I wouldn't actually buy one, and I don't think they're particularly nice looking, but they're very different than most cars, with very bold styling. It's nice to see, I feel as though most cars are looking more and more alike these days.

I never liked it either. The previous gens looked a lot better.

Also they're huge if you've ever seen them in person.

Nissan Juke is Cute! CUTE!

Bleh.

Wife and I test drove a Juke after she totalled her car in an accident. Typical Nissan spartan interior, loads of road noise, uncomfortable seats, poor visibility, et-cetera. Wasn't impressed.

Didn't help that the thing was fuck-ugly.

One of the ugliest and most over designed cars ever. I can't believe Americans think this looks good.

Donk it.

Nice boat

Now I know why nogs like Nissan.

Agreed

Because Audi does it.

2013-2015 hyundais

It's ugly as fuck but the Juke-R is the ultimate shitposting machine and probably the best sleeper on the market.

Have you guys considered that maybe it looks like that for aerodynamics? It might be ugly because the engineers designed it the whole way through and they only care about function.

>Any Prius.
LOOK AT ME, I'M A RACE CAR NOW!

>muh egoboost

It pisses me off that this and the equally hideous new generation are selling like hot cakes. Besides looking awful, they aren't even good cars. I guess people think they're Japanese

i dont get the appeal to any of the skylines, they look like rubbish

redpill me pls

I was going to post that abomination

other than stuff like the Multipla and Rodius its the ugliest car Ive ever seen

Pls Kys

Sue me, I think it looks fucking badass.

This is a "aggressive" car done right, unlike all the angry looking shit you see today.

Basically Godzilla took a handfull of high tech shit and threw it it the faces of the stupid monkeys with their V8 gods.

Boomers on a meager budget wanting a Toyota but can only afford a cheap Korean knock off are the ones buying these things.

They're selling because they're decent cars for the money. They're perfectly fine for a normie looking for a driving appliance.

I see lots of rich Asians driving them, if you go to a rich neighbourhood you see a lot of Kia's and Hyundia's. Because rich people are usually really cheap and buy stuff thats good value for the Money.

The Optimas look pretty decent in black at night, almost better looking than a Lexus.