/krog/ - Kronos General

- Alliance (Automute, Qlurf/Glurf, Infamy, Crabberson can invite)

>Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

>Addons:
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7aZ9mOBWI5oMzQ1eFladEpXT1k&usp=sharing
>Client Download and Connection Guide:
pastebin.com/xscFnzaK
>Leveling Specs:
imgur.com/a/aNm8V
>Vanilla WoW Head:
db.vanillagaming.org/
>Kronos official DB:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
>Pre-BiS:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17siOKDwgAq34RqCMtPUKYI_wE7yFai7FEtpSIIC7zJQ/pubhtml

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=20134
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST FOR COMFYS TIGHT CLIQUE ASSHOLE

second for horde

nihiilium Deejay here

youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A

Here you go no charge

Redpill me on Grude, is he like Grud?

THIRD FOR INDI'S BIG FAT TANK COCK in my mouth please

why does boss nova have a place on the loot council should';t he be beneath mavaqt and jae or rather just under jae because he does shadow damage?

sixth for kasandra's abused roastie pussy

>It's his opinion what evidence do you want him to provide screenshots of the people in question acting like assholes?
Yes, exactly
>When he's already left the guild?
Then exacly how can he dictate who's asshole and who's not if he's not in the guild?

>Even if he did someone would probably just try and attack him for even having them. The argument still stands it doesn't change anything that he's said.
There's no argument, just retards like Lummy and Xrg being completely useless to a guild and crying about loot.

I don't want to reveal too much out of risk of compromising my identity, but believe me when I tell you that when it comes to the hierarchy, Bossnova is much more powerful than you think.

Ah yes, because I'm sure the three of them have a done a 180 in the way they act since I left. You just want a name so you can use it to try and discredit what have said.

Would it make any difference if I was Lummy or Indi or anyone who has been in the guild and interacted with these people? No, it wouldn't.

>Yes, exactly
You're an idiot

>Then exacly how can he dictate who's asshole and who's not if he's not in the guild?
He's been in the guild. Why are you acting like people change whimsically if they were assholes then they're probably assholes now.

>no argument
Whatever your heads up your ass, what you're doing is ad hominen you're not attacking an argument you're attacking the person, the fact you haven't even tried to deny his claims just proves you're a prat who has no intention of actually having a serious discussion.

The caster leaders are too beta to stop him

Because there literally isn't any argument
>waaah that guy is an asshole, please gkick him from the guild I'm not even a part of
The way that guy seemed so entitled I can safely say it was either Lummy or Xrg.

Jae is barely there anyway. Boss used to be in /o because he did the MLing, but we might as well make him shadow damage leader.

To be fair, as of now he's only claiming to have been in the guild.

Tbh it's probably Feena.

Jaime has a shit attitude and is a massive Avatarfag. He's no different from people like Finalflash except he's "liked" so he can get away with it. Remember that time he ran off to start a new guild because his favourite tripfag got kicked? Remember that time he got a GM to give him loot because he had a webm of it when the server crashed?

Comfy is an absolute shitter. He's underage, terrible at the game and fucked the guild over by changing classes to one of the already most popular. He whines all the fucking time and has the whole "haha I'm grill ecks dee" trait.

Glurf is a total cunt. Not to mention he's a retarded communist, but at a time when the guild needed bodies and healers he decided he would raid with another guild for a month or so. Then, when he did decide to come and raid he drops his priest and picks a rogue, again an already highly populated class that doesn't benefit the guild.

There is the argument.

Warriors: Cool dudes with big muscles and a diverse harem
Paladins: Suburban american catholics with strict bedtimes
Hunters: Literal drooling retards who need an adult to turn the PC on
Rogues: Anime loving memers who have the ability to play properly but don't
Priests: Ugly, fat females, traps or sissy boys that are into submission
Shamans: Cool Russian euro-beat lovers with cool motorcycles
Mages: Autistic savants with inhuman reaction speeds and IQs in the 150+ range
Warlocks: Trench coat wearing school shooters that stay up until 6AM
Druids: Stoners / paedophiles under at least one restraining order

You are probably right. That guy was insufferably cunt aswell.

>Remember that time he got a GM to give him loot because he had a webm of it when the server crashed?
He was the only person who went to the trouble of submitting a properly detailed ticket. If he didn't we would get no ring.
The raid leader (Indi) wanted it to go to Jaime anyway as he was our highest melee dps by a long way at the time.
Because of retards like Barry whinging to get the GM to take it away from Jaime it ended up going to a medicore rogue (Feena) who quit 2 weeks later.

Him writing a ticket doesn't entitle him to the items.

>Indi wanted to start setting up the foundations of the clique Council

Nothing surprising there.

I'm not a communist, why do people keep saying that.

I'd hope you're not.

I'm not, I'm way further left.

Even worse

The GM only gives it to someone if a name is provided for the loot recipient. Nobody else had bothered to go to the trouble of deciding who it should go to trying to get it back.

Absolutely moronic to complain about this.

Yeah, so Jaime decided that he won the roll for it despite no such roll having taken place.

So? It was either that or nobody get the loot.
Why not give it to the person who was by far our best dps at the time and had the best attendance?

fuck you barry was great

Because he's a cheating cunt?

That's dumb. It's attitudes like that which hinder guild progression.

okay jaime if you say so

>progression
>12 year old content everyone has already done

Oh wait, I forget that half of nihilum is too young to have ever played vanilla.

Indeed, we should just give loot to useless people like Feena.

These fucking slavs need to get there shit together. Servers have been wonky all week

Just wait two more weeks patient hero :D

CRESTFALL?!

>so new he doesn't get it

>He didn't get the joke

If I make a warlock do I get to erp with murder?
Be class leader when jea is away on legion?
and steal loot from bossnova?
oh and fish with grud

You'll have to ask Jaime about the first one.

Probably on the others.

should be fixed any day now

>ad hominem

Hello Glurf!

because you literally posted in the political shithole on the discord that you're an anarchist which is basically every man for himself communsim.

I was defending a guy who was shit talking glurf how could i be glurf auto?

>you now have to join Nihilum's Minecraft server to pe a part of the clique and get loot

WHEN WILL THIS END?!?!?!

When only the clique is left. You'll see their true colours when ZG releases. If the server even lasts that long.

QUICK what do i roll

Warlock

rogue

hey! HEY!!!! WHAT!! what the FUCK is that horse doing in a BANK????????!!!!!! HELLO????

like this?

Who are you?

What is IP of mc server?

just look at the discord channel

>it's not modded
literally cancer

Has the server stopped lagging now? I havent played since I did a dm tribute run this morning and the latency was shit

Out of all the faces, Longview managed to take the ugliest.

Longview is cute! CUTE!

Kys

wow, this looks like someone having fun

Do you guys think crestfall will ever come out, I want to play vanilla do the good quest experience the old raids, but You guys keep posting about how kronos has no pvp and its lagging all the time.

This is better than raiding could ever be

>Do you guys think crestfall will ever come out
no

lol'd pretty accurate

Except Im a mage and definitely not a savant nor a genius. I'd say mages tend to be tryhards though and look at everything they do as a direct reflection of them personally.

Also, what about people who can play multiple classes well?

oh :[

>t. Warrior

Warriors, paladins, priests and hunters all get quests for epic items.
Why are the other classes cucked by blizzard?

db.vanillagaming.org/?item=20134

this is where it ends boys.

What's the paladin one? Quel'Serrar? That doesn't even count.

Never knew about this

It's probably pretty good for 5 mans

>Warriors: People who want to be able to ninja and use any gear that drops
>Paladins: People who wanted to play warrior but didnt want to be mainstream
>Hunters: Some person who's shit/anti-social and wants their pet to carry them solo
>Rogues: immature teenager that wants to gank lowbies or wanted stealth because they're afraid of pvp
>Priests: if female char probably a skilless erp retard, if male probably a pretty cool guy
>Shamans: a usual alliance player, made a horde char just to play this class
>Mages: the guy that's usually around but you don't notice or care if he leaves or shows up
>Warlocks: A person who wanted to play a hunter but didn't want to play such a popular class
>Druids: Like priests but more confident, natural born leaders, and problem-solvers; if female nelf then probably just picked druid to be a special snowflake

>Priests: if dwarf probably a pretty cool guy, if anything else probably a skilless erp retard
Ftfy

>Druids: probably just picked druid to be a special snowflake

Ftfy

So is K2 always having lag/hardware problems?

as of last week, pretty much yea.

Nost was too good for us, it spoiled us eternally.

not usually, seems to happen every other month or so (this bad)

don't worry it'll only take two weeks :))

Still lagging
They're probably going to have to call the raid if this keeps up

Cool. I dont know why i keep torturing myself playinf this server

Because they're s literally no alternatives to play vanilla wow.

Because there are no TBC servers

>no alternatives

Don't lie you kronoshill

Hey, if not for the complete disconnects playing a 5k ms WSG is more fun than playing regular WSG.

name one

there honestly isn't, there is a reason why so many of us are shilling crestfall

Elysium WWU

wow these lags right? who is so pissed off they're giving away a free horde rogue, hit me up

>logging into game server

Is it up right now? I don't want to miss out on this bg, we were doing pretty good.

How is Elysium? I'm not 60 on Kronos yet so I have no commitment to the realm atm.

buggy garbage, don't waste your time

its just as shit as kronos but with not even 1/4th of the pop

The server is fine for scripting and doesn't have the lag issues that kronos does. Try it out and decide for yourself.

Stop trying to get people to waste time on this shit server.

Ah right well here's hoping Kronos gets it's shit together Lag wise.

>The server is fine for scripting

they literally released stock mangos what the fuck are you on about

overpower doesnt even WORK on that server and somehow the pathing there is worse than Kronos

>Stop trying to get people to waste time on this shit server.

at this point no one should reroll on either kronos or elysium, both are complete dogshit

wpsg ww@

FIX YOUR SERVER ALREADY FUCKING SLAVS