Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

Previous thread:

Reminder that white boys only exist to produce more delicious white girls.

Reminder Moprhling is broken.

>Muted
>Can't tell team to push
>Can't ping for team to push
>Get muted for spamming Push now!
>Never pushed
>Lose

Timbersaw counters the water nigger. What you whining about lulu

What went wrong?
I was the Tinker

no one gives a shit dumb paki filth

You were tinker.

No tower damage from your team.
Lots of more damage from their team in team fights. My guess is no black hole/chrono hit.

any artist here can edit this hentai to be winter wyvern raping lanaya?

this must be the most annoying patch to play in.

not frustrating, just annoying.

Why doesn't lelouch use his trip here?
Is it because everyone's filtered him or what?

hey guys which hero do i play while i sit on a vibrating butt plug with a chastity cage and a doggy mask thanks

New Sandstorm:

>Lasts 5/10/15/20 seconds
>Deals 100 magic damage per second
>SK becomes invisible when he casts Sandstorm.
>SK can freely move and use items and skills without breaking invisibility, if Sand King attacks or leaves Sandstorm's AoE the effect instantly ends and SK is revealed.
>Cooldown: 15 sec.
>Manacost: 50/60/70/80.

>my roommate plays dota and we play in party sometimes
>he's in the 1k bracket
>every time I support him it's always a shit ton of fucking work
>every time I play carry and he is supporting he is always a burden unless he listens to exactly what I tell him to do
>if we win I always tell him he played well
>if we lose he always blames me even if he picked shit like terrorblade into a full magic burst team even if I tell him not to

at least he's not missing cs so much anymore
it's actually breddy cool to have a roommate to play and discuss dota with

IO

LD

Overpowered.

Only three days to go before the start of our own Mars Dota 2 League Autumn Season. While all our staff is hard at work to make sure that this event runs smoothly, we wanted to update you regarding the groups so you do not miss out on some potentially great matches.

I'm sure you already know that participating teams, but it surely does not hurt to remind you if you missed the news.
- Team EG
- OG Dota 2
- Team MVP
- Team Secret
- Newbee
- ViCi Gaming
- iG.V
- LGD-Gaming Forever Young

Those are the teams that will compete in Xiamen from September 28 to October 2. You can find below the groups:

Group A:
Newbee
Team Secret
LGD Forever Young
MVP

Group B:
Vici Gaming
Evil Geniuses
Invictus Gaming Vitality
OG

Which teams do you think will make it to the winner's bracket?

you were probably muted for spamming ping a million of times because you couldn't go pudge mid

how i do that with randos in pub games??
ld sucks noob

Source?

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

>wand on tinker
what the LITERAL fuck are you doing nigga, tinker should never be sitting in fights close enough to get wand charges
>fagon
dont build the memeback bait laser
also make glimmercape, its good and in this particular match would counter necrophile and sk
you could have made aghs, could have made bloodthorn

Exactly. There is no way. That's why you have the dildo to keep you busy.

>Took me 4 seconds to find it
Apply yourself

took me a minute since the Internet shat itself

Give me your steam ID you dirty slut

no faggot die

/myneighbor

I can't find it

>reminder that it's not your fault you lost if your support decided to build carry items and not buy wards or pull
>reminder that it's not your fault you lost if you had turks/peruvians on your team
>reminder that it's not your fault you lost if you had a huskar offlane
>reminder that it's not your fault you lost if your teammate picked rubick for no reason
>reminder that it's not your fault you lost if your teammate picked pudge into a lifestealer+riki
>reminder that it's not your fault you lost if your jungle legion went midas first

Q: Does PA need to be nerfed in the next major patch?

A: No

>Searching using the thumbnail

wow that was easy
>searching using the thumbnail

>WHY WOULD YOU BUY REFRESHER VLADS ON TINKER

gee i dunno. think outside the fucking box the hero is the #1 case of go 50-0 and lose the game

>thumbnail
>google search

needs more buffs to dagger.

GUys I think I'm in love with Ephey, everytime I see her or hear her voice my heart just smiles

What do I do?

Realize that she's not white and it's the equivalent to sticking your dick in any stray dog

Stop posting about yourself, you dirty slutty cum dumpster.

>Merem stalking me again.

I wouldn't mind racemixing with Tresdin tbqh

>double necro
kek

Lelouch X Merem fujo doujin when?
hey Red if you are reading this you know what to do

Samefag

In case you didn't know, everyone knew about double necro refresher from when it was a thing on Lycan

Now fuck off

Red is to busy catering to my LC sexually bullying CM needs sorry friend

yes double fuckin necro son

almost every single lost game below 5.5k or so is people refusing to push/being unable to push

tinker pushes and then doesn't take towers, feeding enemy creep line after creep line the entire game

theres no point building the hero any other way

>rearms nothing right after he uses the first refresher
>casts BadIlluminates perallel to the creepwaves instead of at a 45 degree angle
and then the enemy strolls in and grabs 800 free gold + whatever the bounty for psgs head would be i dont fucking know memeback mechanics make bounties uncalculable
kys
y
s

you do know the necros share cooldowns right?

it would make sense if rearm actually worked with refresher or necro, but otherwise, the hero you're looking for is beastmaster

Why do people always take the hadouken creep over the purge creep when playing chen?
I get that the hadouken is better early game because the damage is just amazing, but later on it becomes useless and the purge creep just has so much more utility.

>implying i think i'm showing something new

are you fucking retarded son

Why is life so shit?

>>rearms nothing right after he uses the first refresher

woops I did it backwards, I meant to show that rearm doesn't refresh necrobook but refresher does

you get the point

>800 free gold
yeah because everyone can just magically take 800 pure damage at every point in the game, especially when you have a dagon, laser and missile too

tell me why it matters that they share cooldowns if you're using both at once user. think hard.

>BUT BUT THAT'S NOT HOW YOU BUILD TINKER
>some pro decides to do it with underlord next month
>THIS IS HOW YOU BUILD TINKER GUYS

Can anyone explain me what's the point of this item ? It costs shittons of gold and still does fuckall

you get as good as you give

Realistically, when is The New Journey Update likely to come out? They said fall. We are in fall, but early into fall. If it takes another 2 months, I'm going to hang myself.

You build it when you're an STR melee core who doesn't want to be kited, but can't afford to get SnY

>reminder that it's not your fault you lost if you had turks/peruvians on your team
>turks
do they even play Dota ?

but you can't use both at once. what kind of autism inducing drugs are you?

it's literally trying to play tinker as beastmaster, except you don't get the hawks to scout around or the aura

did someone say Tresdin?

>yeah because everyone can just magically take 800 pure damage at every point in the game, especially when you have a dagon, laser and missile too

Well i am playing a Centaur with five hearts and i can easily take 800 damage for 800 FREE gold

Or i'm playing a Meepo and share the damage between the clones.

Your move.

>damage control

not him but doesn't using a single necro book twice just kill the first necros?
I think if you have two it allows you to have two pairs of necros at once instead of just killing the first ones when you summon the second.

Why are these """""women""""" considered attractive again?

>back to back potato games

a good team would be nice volvo

STOP POSTING SEXY DOTA ANIME GIRLS
MY DICK CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT

Because strength and discipline are good traits to have in a partner.

Shit build
Shit hero
You're a shit player for even considering it
You're not a pioneering a new build, you're not meta forging.
You're an attention whore who is pushing a gimmicky ineffective build

Kill yourself

subtle way to ensure you lose game when you don't want to lose behavior score but want to punish your bad teammate

yeah, you're right, actually. but i still consider the double necro vlads tinker idea to be autism.

i literally just uploaded a webm of using both at once

>you're going to farm 5 hearts when i'm taking one tower per 3 minutes

fucking hilarious senpai

there are no "new builds" though i was an extremely early proponent of force staff drow which is now considered normal

>if you took all the time you spent playing Dota on a marketable skill, you could be rich by now

t. american woman

>tower per 3 minutes*
*assuming no hero with more than 1200 hp (800* 3/4 * 2) exists on the enemy team

>play with friends
>noobs
>5 stack
>level highest level in our team is 15
>enemy team
>level 72
>mfw

you took down that undefended tower like a boss man

submissive betas want a strong woman to dominate them

More like i'd be dead because most of my free time would be occupied by work and would result in me putting a bullet through my head

all towers are undefended at some point

>build tinker as dps hero
>deprive cores of farm as you uselessly push the map all day and then inevitably lose to enemy agi carries with bkb

people with massively higher level that get matched against you are extremely bad and should be easily beaten

instead of ever getting better they remained at new player skill showing a genuine lack of intellect, skill, cooperation etc

You mean vanity and attention whoring? Only a whore would take revealing pictures of herself with such an attention whoring pose and expression.

Would you want your future wife to have half-nude pictures all over instagram or iCloud?

No, you want a traditional wife who has only ever revealed her body to you.

Yo d2g, I was not here since TI ended.

Did valve insider leaked some patch notes again??? It should come out next week

look, google, stop embarrassing yourself.

you take tinker, a hero notable for being to refresh cooldowns and you decide to build items he can't rearm on him. seriously, you're missing the point of the hero.

you can build that on every hero and it would be exactly as effective and would make more sense.

force staff is only built on drow because of hurricane pike, not because it's a good item.

you sound like one of those people who thinks "they called Einstein crazy too, that must mean I am a genius!"

you also sound like my ex roommate who claims that TP is not a counter to bloodseeker to this very day.

just quit.

Same. But I reinstalled dota. I'm such a faggot.

It's pretty common for people who body build to take pictures of their progress, male or female.

And she's wearing what is essentially a bathing suit. If that's "whore" clothing to you then I have some bad news dude.

>you're going to farm two necros, BoTs, vlads and refresher while your team is getting dumpstered by fucking anyone because you are getting a 20k gold worth of items while your team fights 4 vs 5
Have fun playing that garbage build in your demo, brotha, because i don't see anyone losing to it even in the bracket below 2k ;)

>16 is legal in cuckland
who would've thought that I would be jealous of bulldog

Gimme more ephey pls. I'd love to bone her but could you imagine the amount of passive aggressive bullshit if you were living with/dating her.

He doesn't even have a Blink Dagger either, so the enemy team will just rotate to whatever lane hes trying to push while he desperately waddles away from the turret to fruitlessly avoid his doom.

>trying to advocate building tinker as a double necro carrier when zet exists

>bulldog
Whites enslaved for farming delicious white girls when?

You can take it to chart your progress but if you post it online you are only seeking validation from strangers.

Women should cover up. If you are okay with your partner posing half nude for thousands of people on the internet to ogle at, there's a word to describe you. It starts with "c" and ends with "k".

okay, arabia

Why don't we have tripfags in /d2g/?

Sure, whatever dude.

I don't know which ones more improbable. Your chances of getting a girlfriend in current day, or building a time machine to go back in time and get a girlfriend.