Super Speeders General

It's time for the bi-monthly speeding thread where all the gayboys on Veeky Forums wave their dick about how quick they've gone.

For this edition were collecting two pieces of information. First, simply the highest top speed you've attained while driving, and second, the greatest factor by which you've broken the speed limit. Feel free to add what you were driving at the time if you wish.

For me its 135mph fastest, and 125mph in a 30mph zone.

Don't forget to filter and report people who post in kilometres per hour.

>Highest speed
146 mph on 75 mph interstate
>Greatest factor
Probably about 115 in a 40 in town.

Bonus: The other day I was going 60 in a 55 mph construction zone. A crossover came flying up and passed me probably going about 80. My insta-temper road rage kicked in and I passed him doing about 130 in the construction zone. It was at night with no workers out, but that's no excuse. It's amazing I haven't been arrested.

118 is my fastest on a 70 mph interstate
I think I hit about 105 in a 35 county road, so about 70 over.
Not impressive by itself, but my tires are rated for 99 mph and are 36" tall and being pushed by a stock v6.
Worst speeding I've been caught for is 62 in a 40.

tfw live in nanny state australia

>100 mph in 50 mph zone
>get caught
>$2306 fine
>suspended from driving for 6 months

same as op, went 190kph with my bimmer in my town, 50kph speed limit during broad daylight, which is 120 mph in a 30 mph zone in imperial.
If i was busted i'd lose my license for 2 years

>Top Speed: 130mph on i64 (limited activated)
>Top lawbreaker: 110 in a 25, Main Street in my home town. My gf called and told me someone was breaking in to our apartment, called the cops on my way and made the 10 minute trip across town into a 3 minute one. Lucky I didn't die because I was still pretty much learning to drive. Caught the guy and he just kinda shrugged and gave up, weirdest shit I've ever seen he didn't put up a fight at all even with the cops.

>tfw didn't get provisional until 19

Fuck sake y'all need mad max now

>top speed
>226 mph at top speed in the egoboost ford gt

Maxed out my NA Miata

120 to see if my econobox could.

Same thing, 120 in a school zone so about 25, but that's cheating since it was at night and on a road that's 40 all over save that tiny part.

Loool got caught doing 100 in a 50 in 'murika on the way to work one day. Was super cool with the cop, he wrote the ticket for 80 in a 50, and a 300 dollar traffic attorney got the ticket cleared and the fine suspended.

Speeding by more than 10mph inside of a town, shamefru dispray.

189mph in a 45.

Answers both questions.

186mph in a 55

184mph in a 25

>184mph in a 25
kek, bike I assume?

Yep cbr1000rr

Fastest: about 130mph (220kph)
and something like 95mph in a 8mph zone (150kph in a 10kph zone)
Read on the speedometer so the measures are probably 10% lower, or maybe I looked to late and they're higher.

How? zx9r through the university roads, I had to get creative with the braking by going onto a sidewalk and into a mostly empty carpark.

Fastest in my own car: 110 on a 60. Fucking speed limiter.

Fastest in a car: 140 on a 75 (that's about 120 in commie units right). Fucking speed limiter.

140 in a 45 during a street race

285km/h in a 100km/h zone on a Hayabusa.

Shot out of a long tunnel at 135 mph in my GT86

140 in a 55

200 mph right into your mothers pussy

It's amazing you haven't hurt yourself or something else by being such a dumb brat.

Learn to relax. The majority of people on the road will do obnoxious things.

When you guys wanna do some ridiculously brutal, mondo savage pulls, when do you do them? Midnight or really early in the morning? Where at?

>highest speed
127 mph

>greatest factor
75 mph in a 35

Cop detected

fuck off pig

here's the address me and my friends go to, to do these things

6969 yourmomspussy st.

Haha, friends, I'm just a fellow poster on the Veeky Forums website! Shoop-da-whoop and pedobear! :^)

Let's talk more about potentially illegal moving violations we've committed along with our address and car, you guys go first.

Normally like 3 AM is good because it's long enough after police shift changeovers in most places that cops aren't rolling around for the most part. Maybe 2 AM. As far as roads I've never had to worry about it because my best is probably 115 and I don't need a shitload of length or the best road surface for that.

>tfw NA FC top speed

at least I weigh less than a taahbo when I hit da toogee.

130 in previous car, 135 in current

Bonus: got passed by highway patrol at 95mph. He was following two other cars. I wanted to play so I sped up. Didn't realize there was a 3rd car. highway patrol shined his light on me and continued on while I made brown and immediately exited highway.

155 on the highway, 119 in a 30 coming out of a tunnel. I actually got pulled over a half mile down the road, cop had been following me since before the tunnel when I made an illegal u turn. Gave me a warning because he liked the tunnel blast.

More than doubled the speed limit.
80 mph in 37mph zone.

Was 130km/h in a 60km/h zone. Was 5 am, leaving work and wanted to bang. Was 18.

Top speed was 136mph in a 68mph (220km/h in a 110km/hr zone on the longest straight stretch of road in southern hemisphere).

jelly

Man you sure sounded in a rush to have sex.

Was his dick big?

115 on the freeway is the fastest I've gone
80 in a residential 25 is the biggest difference
Both of those in an 80s honda
I have a new car so I try not too speed as much

>fastest speed
~100 mph on a 65 mph freeway
>greatest speed limit break
~60 in a 30

I try not to push it TOO much because I just feel like I did something dirty after I speed 20+ over the limit on the freeway and 15+ residential

7kmh over. 14€ fine.

57 in a 50 zone.

110 in a 30 (km) zone. It's the local togue near a school, so the limit is there for that reason. No one gives a shit. However, if I ever get ticketed there, I'm going to jail and losing my license for ever, european countries are cucked as fuck.

I like how Germany sends you a little souvenir every time you get caught speeding, it's dirt cheap too, 17 over set me back €30, which would've been €120 in Belgium.

137mph in a S/C 96 Accord.

Haven't built anything moderately fast since. Been working on restoring old imports instead.

120km/h on a motorway
110km/h in a 50km/h zone

Same. Went 120 in a 70 mph in my mustang. I go 80 in a 65 everyday but that's because everyone does on the free way and 215 here in Vegas.

>fastest speed attained while driving
135mph, but it was on the autobahn in a non-restricted area

>fastest exceeded the speed limit
60 in a 15mph zone (I normally don't speed that much in residential areas but it was a trip to the emergency room).

Once was passenger in a charger going 145.
Only ever driven 85. Too scared of tickets.

>Highest speed
146 in an 80, friend's E39 540i
>Greatest factor
110 in a 40, my H22 EK hatch

Like 90 in a 70, by accident. I drive 10 over at all times though

hi
>115 in a 35 in an epic ricer street race
factor
>that, or 90 in a 20

Went up to Scotland and did 150mph in a 60mph gravel road

145mph in a 55mph zone

And then got somewhere around 100mph-110mph in a 35mph fucking around with some kids in a MS3 before I pussied out and backed off.

>that picture

also
>Frau Suck

fastest: 130 on the highway
Greatest factor: 100 on a 25, because the road passes a golf course and 1/100 times there's a cart on it, but it's also arrow straight and exactly half a mile so it essentially becomes a drag strip when no one is there.

160 in a 65 ('09 Charger R/T)

135 in a 65 ('69 Chevelle)

Checked.

How was the Chevelle at those speeds? Sounds way more fun than the 09 at 160mph.

Meh.

Limited to 108

the charger felt stable af at 160

the chevelle's aerodynamics give it front end lift so its a little shakier. it could go faster, but i would feel more safe with some aero mods and hood pins.

>Top Speed: 105 mph on the highway.
>Greatest factor: 80 mph in a 35.

Pic kinda related, my top speed was achieved in a Ford Focus just like that one.

U from argentina? Do you drive a Bora?

138 mph down hill with wind at my back in a 35 mph zone.
Also what's the fastest people have gone in a car they really shouldn't have been going that fast because of the car or road?

Hey guys! bob Spaghetti here

240 km/h / 150 mp/h (indicated)

Fiat Stilo Abarth (2.4 20v 5 cylinder) Down a steep hill on the autobahn. Achieved a higher speed than factory specs. Was the last hurrah of this magnificent shitbox. On the incline the engine started creating a harrowing clunking and whining. Apparently it's internals had disintegrated by cause of valves breaking off clean and causing havoc.

Complete write off.

Pretext. Live in nannystate UK with cameras everywhere. Also, I live in a built up area with LOTS of side roads.

Fastest: 100-105mph
Factor: 75-80 in a 30 (35-40 over)

>being a citycuck

Fastest: 145mph in a Vectra that was falling apart
Factor: Unsure never make point to notice too busy watching the road for Police

I work in an industrial estate and live with my dad lol

352kmh with my UR modified Audi R8 on the Autobahn

Caught doing 30 in a 25 area (cant remember country), cop was a fucking asshat

>australia
>mph

fuck off cunt

Highest speed - 230km/h
Biggest speeding factor - 150km/h in a 50km/h zone

250kph top speed on muh bike
200 in a 60 zone on same bike

piss off seppo

I touched 145mph on three different occasions last night

Fastest I've driven is probably 145-150mph. At least a couple times that was in the middle of the desert with a 55mph speed limit or something. 90-95mph differential I guess.

2003 2.slow Jetta 112
2008 cbr1k 147
Both GPS. The car just felt entirely too fast at the point. Seriously, where the fuck do people feel comfortable going 160,70, etc? Even after midnight with next to no traffic the interstate disappeared so fast it was insane. I felt no need to go any faster. After that I'll regularly do 130s, and sure, I would love to get close to 200 one day. But it doesn't feel even remotely safe on a public road. Also, I'm not a racer. Tracks have no point for me. I don't care to be faster than the next guy, it just feels fun to go fast.

Oh, differential.. the 147 was in either a 50 or 55mph zone on i10 through baton rouge.

146 mph on a gixer sixer
106 mph in a 35 mph in my Laredo

123 in a 60 (passed a police car doing this)

112 in a 35

on a er-6f

147 in my 08' Passat.

75 in a 35 in same car.

I've reached 110mph in a 1.2 litre. Kek. The fastest margin was achieved exiting town. 80mph in a 30mph zone.
A question to all the speeders on motorbikes - are you permanently tempted to floor it? I want a bike, but i'm worried i'd be too tempted to try and hit the limiter for that sweet rev sound.

Relative perception of speed is influenced by your height from the road. So most people on bikes don't perceive speed the same way someone in a sedan does. Combine this with all the tempting power between your legs and yeah it's hard not to speed, especially when all the power can be there in an instant and you can brake so quickly. Like its very easy to go from a stoplight up to 120 and back to a stop at the next light half a mile later, something not many cars can do. And even if you can control the urge to power surge in open spaces like that, it's still so easy to just not realize your going faster than the speed limit because your head is so high off the ground.

That's why I can never own a bike. I love displays of acceleration too much and already know I wouldn't be able to maintain self control when it comes to owning a bike

143 on a 50 highway at 3am

I live in a pretty well residentiated area so I have to drive out to the boonies to get my fix generally. People who speed through neighborhoods and residential areas should be castrated

you're lucky that shit didn't fly off the road

90 in a 30 zone in town (toyota corolla)
105 on a 55 at night (mazda B2600i)
110 in a 55 (Ford F-150 v6)
130 in a 70 (03 Buick Regal)
Top Lawbreaker - 50 in a 30 zone -- ~10 stop signs and ~5 red lights between work and Hospital - ran each and every one of them while laying down on the horn (93 Mazda B2600i) Had a chemical burn on my thigh and groin, wasn't fucking around nohow.

cops in this thread should get shot by niggers. hassling people on the road is shameful.

SHOT

BY

NIGGERS

> Top Lawbreaker - 50 in a 30 zone -- ~10 stop signs and ~5 red lights between work and Hospital - ran each and every one of them while laying down on the horn (93 Mazda B2600i) Had a chemical burn on my thigh and groin, wasn't fucking around nohow.

hahaha fuck

Uh..probably all in the same.
130 in a 55.

Fastest: 155 mph in my old 93 camaro z28
Greatest factor: ~110mph in a 30 same car
Highest ticket: 117mph in a 70, 91 3000gt vr4, was going 137 before the cop saw me

I don't drive much because I'm afraid I'll catastrophically fuck up due to some other faggot being an obnoxious cunt.

95 mph is the fastest I've gone, simply because I didn't trust my car at the time to go faster due to shit struts. Didn't want the rear end to bounce and lose grip at 95mph. I was white knuckling it at that point
I did 70 in a 20 zone which I think is my greatest factor.

>highest speed
100 mph (i've bought my car two days ago)

>greatest factor
100 mph on 30

>fastest
110mph on a somewhat newly paved road

>greatest factor
same 110mph, on a 65 limit highway.

I'm surprised that it was able to maintain 110 for a while, i got used to it about every week until I passed a state trooper this morning and he ended up tailing me for about several miles. That was some heart stopping shit.

Pic related, my Fiesta

140 on the highway, 160 on the track

I can do 80 in a 20 in front of my house in any random car. I could probably bump that up to 120 on a bike, hard on the brakes just past the sign.

>the 215 here in Vegas
My nigga

100 on highway/freeway, 60 limit
it was spooky, jeeps aren't meant to go that fast

Bullshit unless you were pushing 12 tonnes of downforce.

any police feeling butthurt about all this speeding still ned to go to the nearest nigger-infested hellhole and actually witness crime for once.

preferably traffic cops can die in the ghetto. who cares?

US22 in northeast.

141 mph in a 45. Was a 65, drops down for about 2 miles. Doesn't seem like your going that much faster than anyone else, because everyone on 22 goes 100.

That was also the fastest. Volvo S40- can't go much faster.

A state trooper didn't pull you over for going 110 on the freeway? What the fuck? I got a ticket for going 70 with no traffic in an empty construction zone

>fastest
130mph/260kmh in my e90 330d

>greatest factor
>said 130mph/260kmh on the Poland highway where for some reason the limit was 60mph/100kmh so 70mph over the limit
I'm not from Poland but as far as I know people don't care about the speed limits there